Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:38 pm

"Well you don't have to be in the same room as we do. We just know that not every one would wish to see it. We can simply do the deed close by."

Lazarus sat up and stretched, "That sounds reasonable enough! The geass should protect us in any case. You can both do as you wish."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel

Post by fuyumin Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Caster passed Lazarus a plate of food as soon as he was upright. Cesar flapped into the mage's lap and nested comfortably.

"I agree with Lazarus. The enchantment is there for a reason - on this, I will trust Mr. Kirei."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Yui nodded. "Yeah, that should be alright. Good morning, Lazarus!"

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Lazarus gave Caster a smile of thanks before eating voraciously. He was oblivious to the various activities that had taken place during his slumber.

"Well, then, I would like to get this underway as soon as possible. May we go when Lazarus has finished eating?"

The mage nodded enthusiastically while stuffing his face as quickly as possible.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Yui nodded and started to quickly finish her meal. "That works for me. Rider, Caster, have you recorded enough memories to your satisfaction? We don't have to sacrifice you right after Atalanta, but there's no telling what might happen if the Grail materializes."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:51 pm

"My notes are prepared to the letter. How about you, Astolfo?" Rider hemmed and hawed.

"I suppose there are a few more things I could say..." Caster raised an eyebrow.

"And how much of it is important for posterity?" Rider frowned, egg on his lips.

"It's as important to posterity as it is to me!! Just because I have a lot to say, geez..." Caster wiped the bit of yellow yolk away from Rider's mouth, making him pause and grin thanks.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:53 pm

"In that case, I suppose we're as prepared as we'll ever be." She finished her meal. "I'll retrieve Irisviel and take her down to the theater. Meet me there when you're ready!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4