Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuyuki Church: A letter's arrival

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fuyuki Church: A letter's arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuyuki Church: A letter's arrival

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 11, 2016 12:49 am

After about an hour, she returned with the soup. She gently set down a tray on a table next to the bed, which contained a large bowl of soup and a drink. She gently shook Kirei. "Master, I've brought breakfast." she had already stopped and delivered some to Rider, so she sat in the nearest chair with her own bowl of soup and began to eat.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Fuyuki Church: A letter's arrival - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuyuki Church: A letter's arrival

Post by Damascus Wed May 11, 2016 1:25 am

"Thank you, Atalanta," Kirei responded. He sat up in bed and took the soup, gulping it down. Though he wouldn't say so out loud, he didn't find the miso particularly pleasing. Indeed, he rarely enjoyed any kind of food, however flavorful, as anything more than a physiological need. Nevertheless, the miso was objectively delicious, and he was grateful for the meal.

He finished the meal, feeling full and re-energized. "Thank you," he said again and laid back in bed. "I will need to keep laying down for a time while I heal my injuries." He paused. "It is a passive ritual, so you may remain here if you wish. You needn't worry about distracting me."

He placed his hands across his abdomen and began to channel mana through his body.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 11, 2016 1:28 am

" I will stay, in case you need anything. I've found several books to occupy my time. But I am still open to conversation if anything occurs to you." she did indeed open a book. She had randomly selected several to try out. Her tail continued to lazily sway through the spaces in the back of the chair, occasionally curling around the leg of it.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed May 11, 2016 1:31 am

Kirei picked up a book too, opening it with one arm while the other channeled healing energy. As the minutes ticked by, he found himself feeling a little restless. He didn't particularly dislike reading, but he rarely did so for leisure. In fact, he rarely took any leisure time in his life. Still, there wasn't much else he could do now but wait until he healed.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 11, 2016 1:34 am

Atalanta was also feeling restless. She closed her book. "Can I get you anything?" she asked, wanting an exscuse to use her legs.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed May 11, 2016 1:40 am

"Nothing that I can think of," Kirei replied. "My apologies if you're bored. I'm restless as well." He thought for a moment. "I don't necessarily need to totally immobile, but I can't think of anything to do."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 11, 2016 1:46 am

" Yes, I wish I could at least help you channel mana in some way..." she pondered for a moment. "We could perhaps play a leisurely game? There are many card games. Or something like chess."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed May 11, 2016 1:53 am

"There's not much a Servant can do to restore a Master's mana, unfortunately. Typically only magi can give mana to another person."

"And I'm not really interested in games. It might be enough to pass the time, at least."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 11, 2016 1:56 am

The servant quickly fetched a chessboard, assuming he would prefer it over something else. After making sure he was comfortable sitting, she took a position across from him and set the board up in between them. "Black, or white?" she queried.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed May 11, 2016 1:58 am

"Black," he said without thinking, than chuckled softly to himself. It was still a little early to start embracing his "dark side." "It's been some time since I've played this. Have you had any experience with chess?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 11, 2016 2:00 am

" We had a similar game. I was investigating this earlier, and understand the rules." she smiled as she set up the pieces for both of them. "You will probably defeat me quickly. But I will put up a fight." she smirked. "You may move first."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3