Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search for the Dragon Slayer

3 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 14 Empty Re: The Search for the Dragon Slayer

Post by Damascus Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Mordred
HP: 450/500
MP: 200/400

"Stop it!!" Jeanne dove to intercept Mordred's strike, at the same time leaving herself open to Darius.

Damascus carried out 1 launched of one The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 14 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 14 SsExZ0s

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 14 Empty Re: The Search for the Dragon Slayer

Post by Damascus Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Jeanne didn't make it. Mordred's sword plunged through Caster's belly. At the same time, Darius' axe sank into Jeanne's back.

Gilles de Rais
HP: 0/100
MP: 300/300

Jeanne d’Arc
HP: 0/300
MP: 1,000/1,000

Both fell to their knees. "But I, haven’t, haven’t, destroyed France yet…."

A golden light enveloped Jeanne. However, instead of dissolving, her body seemed to almost melt into pure golden energy. It swirled around, contracted, and reformed itself. Now it was a small rainbow-colored crystal--the same kind they had recovered from Mordred Alter.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Avalon warily approached and collected the crystal, "Well...that's finished. Let's get home."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:11 pm

"Roger that!" Roman said, flicking switches on his console. "Holy Grail is recovered, and the beginning of the Singularity's dissolution is confirmed! Rayshift beginning shortly!"

They waited for a few seconds, then they all felt their skin tingle, and white energy gather up around them. With another uncomfortable feeling like their bodies were being sucked through a straw, they plopped out in the main bay of Chaldea.

Da Vinci was on the floor waiting for them when they appeared! "Yahoo! First Grand Order is a complete success! You guys barely broke a sweat!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:15 pm

"Eh, it was a little dicey before Gilles showed up," Avalon remarked, "But thanks, Leo!" she high fived the heroic spirit.

Aaron was glad to be back, but he really needed a shower and a nap. After some celebratory conversation she exscused himself to the room he shared with Phillipus.

Meanwhile, Chiara was helping to make a delicious dinner to be served to the returning heroes! She wasn't the best cook in the world, but if anything she assumed they'd enjoy being waited on.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:18 pm

"I'm not sure if I would say that..." Phillipus looked over at Mordred who was already leaning on Darius's leg. A pink blur came running towards them, arms wide, and collided with Phillipus and any around him in no time flat.

"I'm so happy you're back safe!!! How did you enjoy the countryside? Are there still ample-bosomed milk maidens?" Astolfo looked up with a glitter in his eyes, making Phillipus snort.

"More soldiers and dragons than maidens, I'm afraid. But you were missed." He ruffled the small Rider's hair with a smile. "And no, I didn't bring you back anything. I don't know if it would survive the rayshift." Astolfo puffed out one cheek and stalked after him as Phillipus headed to the cafeteria.

Chiaki delicately poured and sipped a brewing sauce into a small cup. "Mm... Needs more of a salt element, maybe? What do you think?" She held it out to Chiara.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Chiara sipped it, "I agree! But I trust you more with adding it." she handed some sea salt over to her sister.

Darius lifted Mordred up onto his shoulder, "Come! We must begin the relaxation process little prince," he headed towards the communal bath-house, smiling at the smells from the kitchen along the way.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:33 pm

"Oh!" Medea swung her legs down from where she was hovering in space. "Try some of this!" She held out a jar of paste that was... pungent, but not in a bad way. "It'll add saltiness as well as depth of flavor. It's no different than soy or anchovy sauce, I swear."

Chiaki carefully dipped a pinky into the clay jar and gave it a taste. "Oh! Oh wow! That's perfect!" She stirred in a small spoonful, the smell from the pot becoming richer and more savory.

"Ya-hoi!" Mordred pumped their fists into the air, balanced contentedly on their perch. "Father, you should try the bath too!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pm

"Everyone get some nice relaxation in! When you're ready, we'll debrief, and I'll fill you in on your next mission!"

Da Vinci came up to Avalon with what looked like a heavy metal lockbox. She opened up for her, revealing the foam indentation inside for the Holy Grail.

Artoria thought about it for a moment. "That sounds good. I need to stretch out a bit and I'll join you shortly."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Avalon deposited the crystal into the box, and made her way to the bath as well, stopping by her room to grab a swimsuit. It made her feel more comfortable.

Chiara tasted the flavoring as well, "Wow! What is this?" she breathed in the new scent coming from the pot after Chiaki added it.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:46 pm

"A fermented paste based on fish, olives, and a touch of anise!" Medea proudly tossed some hair over one shoulder. "A taste of home, from Colchis to Chaldea." She looked through the window and watched the parade of bathers - Phillipus with his immaculately piled coiffure, Mordred in their tube top, Astolfo with his rubber duckie. She giggled behind a hand in delight.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Chiara chuckled as well, but kept on cooking. She definitely wanted to have everything done by the time they were finished. She almost spit out a drink she was sipping though as Darius barrelled naked through the hallway. She coughed as she choked on the drink.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Chiaki froze with the package of noodles in her hands as Medea gave an impressed whistle. "And they called Alexander 'the Great...'"

"M!! Mede!! Ahhh!!!" Chiaki lifted the noodles to cover her face.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Some distance down the hallway they heard Yui cry, "Darius oh my god!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 pm

And a millisecond after, Lazarus pipes up with, "Interesting!"

After lots of coughing, Chiara managed to choke out, "he's gonna injure someone with that thing.."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 pm

A moment later when Artoria arrived at the bath, she had only a towel wrapped around her modestly. She blinked a few times seeing Darius, but seemed not to be altogether bothered by it. She lowered herself into the bath to relax.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Darius was a bit less shocking now, as he was also calmly relaxing in the water at the deepest end of the bath. "I wonder if we could get someone to bring us some drinks..." he mused.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Phillipus clapped his hands together. "I could try to Conjure something! Maybe even with those delightful paper umbrellas!"

"I want a parfait!" Astolfo glided by, hanging on a pink glittery inner tube.

"Let's see here..." Phillipus closed his eyes and concentrated while chanting. White plumes of smoke swirled around a flat rock, growing thicker and thicker. Shapes began to grow behind the vapor. On the last word, the smoke poofed away, revealing a punch bowl and enough glasses for each of them, complete with delightful umbrellas, and a tall parfait, filled to the brim with fruit and strawberry ice cream!

Astolfo's hands flew to his cheeks with a gasp. Mordred pushed him towards the rock, snickering. "I get a bite, okay?"

"May~be~ - W-wait!! Let go!!" Astolfo kicked as Mordred took ahold of the tube, holding him in place. He whined and looked back over his shoulder, eyes round and pouting.

"Aww, okay, okay. Do whatever you like." Mordred let go of the tube, Astolfo nearly pouncing onto the parfait. After a few bites, he held out the spoon to the Saber with a magnanimous smile.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:27 pm

"Ah! Thank you, Phillipus!" Darius helped himself to some punch and served some up for everyone else as well.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:38 pm

A short time later, after dropping off the Grail in the research labs, Da Vinci appeared as well, sporting a cute red-and-blue bikini. She brought Fran with her as well, who managed to find a white one-piece similar to the one she'd had before.

Tesla, meanwhile, elected to stay with Lazarus and Roman to work on post-mission stuff.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 pm

"Fran!!" Astolfo almost rolled off of the tube as he sat up to wave. "Come sit by me!" Mordred pushed him to spin in a lazy circle. "You're barely sitting, though..."

Phillipus smiled at Leonardo. "I'm glad you've found time to relax." He poured her a drink, then made space on the bench. "Tell me, what's it like to work on this side of things?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:05 am

Fran smiled shyly under her bangs. "Unh!" She got carefully in the water and doggy-paddled over to Astolfo, holding on to his innertube and spinning around it.

Da Vinci sat by him and took the drink. "Ahh... to be honest, it's a little boring. I would love to be able to travel back and see all these places and time periods! But, Chaldea needs me for now."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Phillipus snorted lightly with a faint smile and sighed. "I almost wish we could switch places for a while, then. I'm an academic, not a soldier. I'm comfortable with my papers and my alembic. Frankly, I'm glad I can help at all."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Da Vinci played with her hair a little. "Hmm... You know, I did have an idea. I technically don't have a Master here at Chaldea, but..." She lowered her voice a little. "I had the idea of creating one. A homonculus. I started experimenting a little already, but it's till in the beginning stages. If it works, though, I could come along without needing to swap out one of the other Servants."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:06 pm

His hand flew to his chin, pensive with wide open eyes. "Hmm! We already know that homunculi can be mana-bearing vessels, and I myself made one with a limited ability of autonomy, perhaps you could glean something from my notes, combined with my theories on the Einzbern tradition..." He grinned. "Although perhaps you've thought of them already!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next