The Search for the Dragon Slayer

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Search for the Dragon Slayer

Post by Damascus on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 pm

She giggled. "Oh, indeed! I believe the Einzberns created advanced homunculi with Magic Circuits. With genetic material from any magus, it's perfectly doable. Of course, they won't be able to use Magecraft without a Magic Crest, but simply the ability to provide mana to a Servant is enough."

"Theoretically, I have enough material to replicate it, but at my level of expertise, I just haven't had the time to work on it."

Damascus
Admin

View user profile http://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:20 pm

"Well, I don't suppose you need an assistant?" His voice hung on a hopeful note before frowning. "Although I'd hate to shirk my duty..."

The door to the bath slid open with a clatter, Medea stepping inside wearing a barely-modest fluffy black towel and somehow matching slippers, which she kicked off before sinking into the water. Steam swirled up and covered the lenses of chic sunglasses that were moved to perch on top of her head elegantly behind pointed ears.

"Ahhh, there's nothing that can bind cultures together like a hot bath. Right, Darius?" She gave him a playful wink.

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Da Vinci smiled at the newcomer. "Glad you could make it, Medea!"

She turned back to Phillipus. "I could always use your help, but yes, it would unfortunately require you to sit out a few missions. Someone would have to take your place."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Darius chuckled and nodded in agreement, wading over to hand Medea a glass of punch.

Not too far behind Medea was Aaron. He had tried laying down, but was lonely. He sunk quietly into the water beside Phillipus, resting his head on his shoulder, but trying to make his best effort not to disturb his conversation.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:52 pm

"You know," Medea began, definitely not eavesdropping, "if you need someone to cover for you in the field..." She waved a hand, a shower of fine glittery sparkles cascading from thin air. Phillipus rolled his eyes.

"Yes, yes, Age of the Gods, I'm aware. Well... If you're sure, and if you think Chiaki would be able to rayshift - not that I question her ability, but, well, Yui and Lazarus." He pulled Aaron closer, letting him settle on his shoulder, and offered him his glass. Fluffy blonde hair tickled his cheek as he moved, and it made him feel a slight glow. Maybe this could also involve more... Personal time.

"And if you're worried about what Darius's absence might do, I have a plan on that accord. You can leave it to me." Medea tucked the cocktail umbrella in one of Astolfo's braids as he floated past.

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:55 pm

"Thanks babe," he whispered, sipping the drink and smiling comfortably.

Darius raised an eyebrow at Medea, "I'm curious what your plan might be?"

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm

"Well, if Chiara doesn't find a way to sneak into one of the shifting coffins, I can bestow a boon of might to a mortal of my choosing." She smirked wryly. "How do you think Jason was so successful? And was I thanked?" She threw her hands into the air in a shrug, shaking her head.

"Anyway, I was thinking of bestowing such a boon to Mari. She's certainly the physical type, and she would be able to cause as much harm to a Servant as any of us."

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Darius nodded. He didn't particularly want to stay behind, but he was certainly able to take turns with the others. He couldn't help but look a little put out though.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:21 pm

"Well, I wouldn't want to encourage any covert behavior. If Chiara doesn't have permission to go, you could always trade contracts with someone."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Phillipus arched an eyebrow at Leo. "No covert behavior? From you?" Medea waved a hand, still amused.

"I understand the sentiment. If it comes to that, I'll make the arrangements." She leaned forward with a glint in her eye. "Perhaps I can take on a contract myself, if some are so keen for the thrill of combat."

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:32 pm

"Not unless you have a me attatched," Aaron threw in, though his eyes remained closed.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Leo threw up her hands. "I know, I know! I'm only speaking with Mrs. Tohsaka's feelings in mind. It puts me in an uncomfortable position if she finds out I helped sneak her daughter onto a mission."

"I suppose there's always a chance you can convince her. But I've never been a mother... er, father. Or whatever, so I can't speak on how she feels."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:45 pm

The words tugged at Medea's heart. "I... It's a terrible thing, to feel your children are running head-first into danger. Even worse when it actually happens. However, they're both capable young women. The least I can do is discuss it with her."

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Da Vinci nodded and smiled. "Yeah. They both seem strong and capable. And I know you'll take good care of them too, Medea."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:01 pm

"Personally, I think if I had a kid and they had the dedication to do this kind of thing I'd just be proud and hope they don't die; I'd probably let them go. " he wrapped his arms around Phillipus' waist.

After a lovely bath, Chiara called everyone into the kitchen for the dinner they'd prepared.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Yui set the food out on the table for everyone. "Here you go! Glad to see everyone's doing okay after this mission."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top