Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Common Sense of Man

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Common Sense of Man - Page 6 Empty Re: The Common Sense of Man

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 8:57 pm

He chuckled and squeezed back, heading up to Phillipus' room to lie down.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Yui came back to Lazarus' room with Fran in tow, who continued to read through her journal. She had a kind of sad smile on; she knew she'd never regain what she had with Fran, but she was still excited to start a new friendship with her.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Phillipus walked with Aaron. It had been quite the day already, and some down time wouldn't hurt. As soon as they returned, he fell onto the bed with a whuff.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Aaron soon whuffed next to him, laying there silently for awhile before popping back up again, "I have something for you!" he went to his suitcase, which he was holding off on unpacking just yet, and pulled out a bottle of wine. It was in a clear bottle, the color a deep fuscia. The label didn't bear a name, but was instead hand painted, sporting blooming luscious roses. Aaron handed the bottle to Phillipus, "I hope it's not weird, but I made this out of some of our white grapes and petals from the rosebush I grew from my...cuttings?" he chuckled. "It's been aging for a good long while. About 9 years? I was about to give it to you at home, but then we got called here. It should be sweet and dry so it's kind of a dessert thing. Anyway. Yeah."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 9:25 pm

He jumped slightly when Aaron sprang up, and watched him curiously. The bottle was... beautiful. He was touched. Truly touched. "Thank you." There was nothing more he could say.

He placed a hand on Aaron's shoulder, then moved it up to cradle his cheek. It was admittedly ridiculous - he, Phillipus von Hoenheim, Paracelsus, being as shy as a school maiden - but it was how he felt. He leant in and pressed a kiss to the corner of Aaron's mouth, just shy of his lips in case it was too forward.

"Thank you."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 9:34 pm

He gave him a soft kiss back, but absolutely on the lips. He was also worried about being too forward though. Phillipus definitely seemed to need time to work up to things. It was rather hard to pull away, "You're welcome." he was quiet for awhile, basking in the warmth between them before breaking the vibe, "By the way take aaaalll the time you need but just so you know you can kiss me everywhere all the time."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 9:36 pm

He snorted with laughter. "Well thank God for that!" He leaned back in and kissed him in a thorough manner much more befitting a learned man of science. This excursion was looking up already.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Lips locked, hands wandered, and many germs were swapped as makeouts ensued. He hadn't just made out with someone in...ever? Ever. This was sweet and gentle and perfect and literally just the best.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum