Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuyuki Church: Vampire Weekend

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fuyuki Church: Vampire Weekend - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuyuki Church: Vampire Weekend

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Archer couldn't help but smile, just a little. Now they REALLY had an upper hand. " We should go. We can return to bury him when the apostle is defeated. Do you have any thoughts on where to go, Master?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Fuyuki Church: Vampire Weekend - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuyuki Church: Vampire Weekend

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:00 pm

"Yes," Kirei replied immediately. "There are only two remaining leylines; Ryuudou Temple, and downtown Shinto. Both remain unclaimed. With Shinto being the nearest to us, and furthest from the Tohsakas, I would suggest that as our new base of operations." He walked back to the fallen Master that had attacked them. "We'll make sure to question him when he awakes."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Rider's eyes lit up. "Can I ride a taxi??"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Atalanta nodded and bound the master, along with removing all of his weapons, and checking him for any pills or drugs he might have to escape the mortal coil. In the end, she decided it would be safest to just leave him naked. She picked the man up, and followed Kirei to the chosen destination. She glanced at rider and smiled a little. "If he wishes to, I can just meet you there, Master."

Last edited by Kittenboxxing on Tue May 17, 2016 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Kirei regarded Rider dispassionately, looking down at the Master's body and the new luggage they had acquired.

"I suppose we have little choice."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3