Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less - Page 4 Empty Re: Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Her head started to spin, but she still refused to speak. She clenched her teeth as stars started to flash in her eyes.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less - Page 4 Empty Re: Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:12 pm

He continued to press. He would stop short of killing her, but only just. And of course, she could not know that. "Please, Miss, you must understand. You can no longer win the war. Please do not make us divert our energy from preparing for the dead apostle to deal with you. It could put everyone in this city at risk. Your silence will only bring more needless death." he was basically pleading with her as he continued to choke her.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:18 pm

The Grail... She had to protect it... She had to keep resisting...

But... what was the point? They really would find out eventually. Her only chance...

Damascus carried out 1 launched of one Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less - Page 4 ZfOu2HA (Saving throw.) :
Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less - Page 4 ZARO9aR

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:21 pm

She had to protect the Grail. It was her role as an Einzbern. If she couldn't win this War, then she could at least prevent any other Masters from winning this one. Then in the next War, the Einzberns could win. The Grail could be theirs. The Third Magic restored.

But, so much fighting. So much death. Was it truly worth it? If there was anything she could do to end the suffering...

"S-Stop!" she managed to choke out. "I'll... tell you!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Lazarus immediately let go of her throat, letting her cough and sputter and breath, before handing her a glass of water. "Thank you, Miss Einzbern."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Yui breathed a sigh of relief. She had almost let a few tears out while Lazarus was strangling her. That would have made them look weak. But she was more glad that she had at least agreed to talk.

Irisviel coughed and rubbed her throat, hesitantly taking the glass of water. After she had drank enough, she stared at the bed for a few moments before looking back up at Lazrus.

"The vessel is me."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Lazarus was obviously suprised. "What...well what will happen? How?" his curiosity went into overdrive as he began to untie her, hoping his kindness would make her feel more forthcoming.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:28 pm

Iri rubbed her wrists and sighed. "I was created to serve as the Grail's vessel. As the Servants are defeated, one by one, the Grail will... take over my body, in a way. It will be born from my body."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:30 pm

"Oh my goodness! Will you live through this?" Lazarus handed the woman some aloe lotion. He had been well prepared for both her surrender and her refusal to do so.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:32 pm

She used the lotion, with a little confusion, wondering why they were suddenly being so... unnecessarily generous. "No. I am destined to die."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:35 pm

" Ah! Well no wonder you weren't afraid!" he said with a laugh, and followed quickly by clearing his throat in embarassment. " I apologize. That was rude. However, we did wish to have the vessel, so now that we have you, we can protect you here." he looked to Yui for confirmation as he smiled kindly at her.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Yui nodded and smiled. "We will protect you from the other Masters and Servants. And, we'll treat you well, while you're here."

She would have to set up some extra wards, just in case. Irisviel could still try to escape or attack them.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Lazarus checked the time. "Well! It's almost lunch! Are you allergic to anything Miss Einzbern?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:45 pm

"No," she answered shortly, at this point bewildered by the eccentric mage. She looked at Yui with arched eyebrows, who could only shrug.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Lazarus swept down to prepare a lunch of baked mac and cheese and ham, and let caster know about their new guest. He assumed he would have many questions for her.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Yui came down to the kitchen shortly after with Berserker, smelling the delicious lunch he was preparing. "Smells delicious," she said with a smile. "Before we go out to hunt the Dead Apostle tonight, I thought we should discuss a few things. Pretty soon we're going to be moving into the final stages of the War, and I thought we should take account of everything we had at out disposal, like our Servants' abilities and such."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 pm

"An excellent idea, Miss Yui!" he handed her a plate before calling into the house. "Caster, Berserker! Could you come see us when you have a moment?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Caster descended the stairs with a bundle wrapped in cloth for steeping. "A fusion for Fraulein Einzbern to calm the nerves and soothe any injuries. I'm thinking some nice fragrant jasmine for the rest of us?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:09 pm

"Perfect!" Lazarus readied a teapot for him to steep the herbs in. "We were hoping to make a plan going into the last stages of the grail war. We need to take stock of our abilities."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:25 pm

The corner of Caster's mouth quirked upwards smugly. "What can't I do!" He smoothly plopped into a chair and crossed one leg over the other. "Well, I admit I haven't Berzerker's prowess for physical combat, but we make an incredible team, I do believe."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Lazarus chuckled. "Agreed, however we need to at least discuss strategy....though really, until we completely know what master we're facing, it would be hard to decide how to react."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Berserker smiled and leaned happily into Caster. Yui grinned. "I think she agrees." She folded her hands. "I was able to... talk to Berserker a little last night, and I asked her about her abilities. She's able to stun enemies by screaming, but aside from that, her only real advantage is her hammer." Berserker helpfully lowered her hammer to let them see it more closely.

Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less - Page 4 Img154

"It's called Bridal Chest. It contains a reactor that converts mana into electricity. Not only can it absorb energy attacks from enemies, but it can soak up dense mana in her surroundings. While she's here, on the leyline, that gives her a heavy advantage."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 pm

"That makes two of us. I could also make a boundary that might help enhance things, or give us an equal advantage." He tented two of his fingers and tapped them against his chin.

"As a Caster, I wasn't just blowing my own horn earlier. I have equal proficiency with all elements, and aside from homunculi I can manipulate powerful explosive gems, place curses, and severely inhibit opponent's abilities with fields. With a wealth of options, however, makes a weakness of indecision."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:53 pm

"Definitely. Not to mention I'm much better in a situation if I don't plan ahead. I share many of Caster's talents, just to a lesser and slower degree."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:03 pm

"It's good to hear we have so many options. However, if we can think of anything to prepare ahead of time, all the better. That said," she added to Caster. "You're not obligated to share this with me, as it's probably the most crucial secret a Servant can have, but if there's anything you can tell us about your Noble Phantasm, it may help us prepare better."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next