Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less - Page 3 Empty Re: Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less

Post by fuyumin Tue May 17, 2016 8:49 pm

"Understood. Just let me know where and when you'd like me to begin."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less - Page 3 Empty Re: Tohsaka Mansion - More or Less

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 8:54 pm

"As soon as possible," Yui answered. "We should spend the day shoring up defenses before we go on the hunt for the Dead Apostle. As for where, I'll leave it to your judgment, since you know your own abilities well, of course."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Lazarus jumped in, "And! if either of you have time, I'd love to assist you in recording any events you'd like to remember."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Caster nodded in agreement before turning to Berserker. "Keep an eye on these two while I'm away, would you?" He then went to find the most central area of the mansion.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Berserker nodded excitedly. "Mmn!"

Yui smiled, then sat back down at the dinner table. "In the meantime, I'm still gathering information on the battle from last night. A Servant was defeated, but I still haven't determined exactly which one." She pulled a jewel from her pocket and gazed into it, looking through the eyes of her various familiars around town.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 9:08 pm

"Would you like to send our bait homunculus out, miss yui?" Lazarus asked before she was too absorbed by her crystal. " I thought it might be more realistic if she was in town for the day, running various errands, instead of conveniently appearing right at nighttime."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 9:13 pm

"Oh, good idea," Yui agreed. "I will keep half an eye on her as well. Even if the Apostle doesn't take the bait, it could draw out another enemy Servant or Master."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 9:15 pm

" You're such a good multitasker Miss Yui, it's impressive to witness!" He readied the homunculus, and after giving it specific instructions and some money, he sent it on it's way. He also readied a jewel for it, and set it next to the other ones she was keeping track of so that she wouldn't have to do it herself and divide her attention, no matter how good at multitasking she was, help is always nice.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Yui was pleased to see how skillful Caster was at recreating her likeness, but it was a little uncanny. Still, it would come in very handy.

While Caster got to work, Yui sat down and began to look through her familiars' eyes once again. She wasn't at it for long when she saw something usual.

One of her familiars was staked out at Ryuudou Temple, watching for any Masters that might use it for its leyline. A figure in a heavy cloak and hood was making its way up the steps toward the temple. Odd to see someone in such heavy clothing on a warm day.

She focused on her familiar, trying to peer under the hood. White hair. Red eyes.

She clenched her jewel. "Einzbern. Gotcha!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Lazarus perked up. "Oooh! What should we do? Technically they're not in the war anymore, though they do protect the vessel, yes?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 9:25 pm

"They do." Yui's eyes blazed. "I don't see anyone with her. If it was her Servant that died, she could be unprotected. We ought to go after her. Thoughts?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm

"Well, we might as well! Perhaps we could at least get the location from her. We can bring Berserker with us." he began to get ready for a short journey. Taking a moment to let caster know what was going on.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Yui nodded. "I'll leave a few familiars behind just in case. If we sense any enemy Servants we should be prepared to retreat as fast as possible."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 9:37 pm

" I definitely agree!" Lazarus left with Yui and Berserker, heading towards Ryuudo temple.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 10:20 pm

They followed Yui's plan, and eventually ended up back at the mansion. Lazarus had Berserker watch the Einzbern girl closely while he went with Yui to secure a guest room so that she could not escape. As they went over the room, he queried, "So, what shall we do with Miss Einzbern?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 10:22 pm

"I suppose... press her for information," she mused. "She may not really be in the War anymore, but she's still unlikely to give up the location of the Vessel. We may have to get creative."

Yui didn't look pleased at the prospect of torturing someone. She hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 10:27 pm

"Well, we must do what must be done," the mage resigned. Though he did seem a bit less bothered by it than Yui. He had already made peace with doing a number of horrible things if necessary. "We'll start kindly, of course." he added. After the room was secure, Lazarus retrieved the Einzbern woman and lead her up to her new, albeit very comfortable, prison. He motioned for her to have a seat wherever she felt comfortable. They had much to do later this evening, and he did not want to waste time in starting to question her.

"Miss Einzbern, I'm sorry that it's had to come to this, though I'm sure you've prepared for worse. I will say that neither I, or Miss Tohsaka, wish to hurt you. However, speaking for myself, if it comes to it, I definitely will. I'm hoping you'll cooperate with me, so that I don't have to do that. What do you think?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Irisviel sat down on the bed and glared sternly, looking back and forth between Yui and Lazarus. She had seen little of these two Masters during the War so far, and wasn't quite sure what to make of them.

"I am not strong enough to fight you," she said finally. "But I can't guarantee I will cooperate."

She had to hope Marnin was doing okay. He had set out to the Church some time ago in a last ditch attempt to secure a new Servant. She hadn't heard back.

In the meantime, Yui was looking back into her jewel, having spied another interesting development at the Fuyuki Church.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 pm

"Well then! We'll see what happens I suppose!" Lazarus said cheerfully. "Now, you know what kind of information you hold, so predictably I'd like to know, where or what the vessel might be."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 10:38 pm

She figured that's what they would ask. She supposed she should at least be thankful that they didn't already know.

She furrowed her brow. "I can't tell you that."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 10:41 pm

"Well, you probably should. Once again, I'd hate to hurt you." Lazarus was trying his best to be civil. Also, for some reason, he didn't want Miss Yui to see him become violent. It made him self concious to think of it. He knew he had an ugly side. Everybody did. Miss Yui surely did as well. But even if it wasn't directed at her personally, he didn't want her to witness such a thing from him.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 pm

"I'm sure you would," Irisviel replied. "However, even without being a Master, as an Einzbern, I have a responsibility. I cannot let the Grail fall into the hands of another."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Lazarus sighed. He wasn't sure exactly where he should start, or what kind of resistance she might have against torture. He moved towards her and grabbed her by the throat, forcing her down onto the bed and pressing down, choking her slowly. With her hands bound, there was little she could do to resist him. " You will use your breath to tell me where it is, or you will not breathe anymore." his face was unusually cold.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Irisviel didn't bother fighting back, but she still glared back at him defiantly. She didn't doubt for a second that he was telling the truth; her heart pounded with fear. But she had made a promise. To Marnin, to Saber, to her father. She would take her secret to the grave.

"I will tell you nothing."

Yui looked away.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 17, 2016 11:05 pm

"You realize, whether you tell us anything or not, eventually we will find the grail. If we don't the other master, or God forbid, even the Dead Apostle will. If you care at all for this city, or this world, I promise you the best option for control of the grail is with us." he continued to press, feeling her parts of her neck pop with the force. He did not enjoy the feeling, but this was necessary.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next