Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle for a Contract - Rider vs Assassin

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle for a Contract - Rider vs Assassin - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for a Contract - Rider vs Assassin

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Rider's fists shook as he groaned. "Agh, enough!!" His cheeks puffed as he blew into the enchanted hunting horn again.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Battle for a Contract - Rider vs Assassin - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle for a Contract - Rider vs Assassin

Post by Damascus Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:22 pm

When the flute came back out, the Assassins tried to jump back out of the way. But they already knew that they were fighting a losing battle. As the blast of sound rolled over them, the remaining four Assassins dissolved into dust, each of their forms scattering to the north, south, east, and west.

Assassin
Bodies: 0/35

Kirei gave the slightest of smirks. "It's over."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Atalanta returned to Rider, giving him a congratulatory grin and a firm clap on the shoulder. "Well done!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Rider slumped, hands on his knees and panting. There was still blood dripping from his cheek, but the wounds weren't too deep. All he needed right now was a long rest. Maybe some ice cream...

He smiled happily at Archer, fell to the ground, and tucked his arms under his head, relaxing at last.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:33 pm

"Don't hurry too much to relax. Kirei still has to claim you as his servant." She offered an arm to him to help him up, letting him lean most of his weight on her so that he could still expend little energy.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:35 pm

He leaned against Archer. "Oh, that's right... can we get ice cream after that?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:38 pm

"Absolutely. I'm sure Kirei won't mind as long as we keep a low profile...and even if he does, we may go anyway." she gave him a coy, secret smile as she waited for Kirei and Risei to approach.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Kirei and Risei came over to the two Servants. While Risei seemed quite pleased with the result, Kirei's face had returned to its regular dead stare.

"Very impressive," said the Master. "I had no doubt you would prevail."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Rider rocked onto his own two feet and bowed. "I fought for my life, milord. I had to succeed."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:45 pm

"I felt the same." Atalanta agreed. She waited patiently for them to bond, before requesting an ice cream run.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Kirei extended one hand toward Rider.

"I hereby propose.
Your fealty shall be mine, and my fate shall be yours.
Heed the Grail's call and obey my will and reason...
Do so, and I shall entrust my fate your sword.
"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Rider closed his eyes before shaking hands. If he didn't see it, he couldn't feel sick, couldn't flee. It wouldn't hurt so much.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:08 pm

After it was done, Atalanta felt a small relief. She was no longer alone with this scary man. "Master, I was wondering if, dressed in modern attire, I might take Rider with me to rest, perhaps do a little scouting, and get some ice cream." Her face was still warrior serious.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Kirei frowned. "That wouldn't be--"

But Risei silenced him with a hand on his shoulder. "Oh, I think they've earned it, Kirei. There's no harm in letting them enjoy themselves for a little while."

Kirei looked irritated, but relented. "You've both fought very well today. I suppose it wouldn't hurt."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Rider's face lit up with joy as he hugged Atalanta's waist. "I can't wait!!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:15 pm

"Thank you. We will need some money, if that is alright with you. I apologize for the request, but I have little choice. You are responsible for me." she bowed deeply, hoping her request would still be granted.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:20 pm

He reached into his priests robe and dropped a few coins in her hand. "We'll drive you back into the city. Just be careful."

He stepped back toward the car and stopped, seeing all of the blown out windows of the limo. With a sigh, he opened the door, swept off the glass shards, and climbed in the passenger side. Risei got in the other side to get in the driver's seat.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Atalanta thanked him again and piled into the limousine with Rider. In a little while they were downtown, released upon the modern world to acquire some ice cream.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2