Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rider and Archer: A park in Miyama

3 posters

Go down

Rider and Archer: A park in Miyama Empty Rider and Archer: A park in Miyama

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Atalanta thought for a moment, sitting on a swing in the meantime. They were at a lovely little park. There were many toys for children, but considering the recent 'disaster' she and Rider had the park to themselves. "I know you are probably very old, as all servants are. But you have manifested in a childlike state, which means something to me. I want to protect you. I was given a second chance as well when my master died, and so I pass that chance on to you." she pushed herself lightly in the swing, rocking back and forth from heel to toe.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Rider and Archer: A park in Miyama Empty Re: Rider and Archer: A park in Miyama

Post by Damascus Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Rider's eyes widened in surprise. "Because I look like a child? I'm not sure whether to be be offended or flattered," he chuckled weakly. He paused and looked down at the ground. "But, thank you."

Rider sat on a swing beside her. "My name's Astolfo. May I ask yours?"

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:35 pm

"I am Atalanta. It is good to meet you Astolfo." she smiled and nodded as she introduced herself. "and it's more than that. The fact that you materialized this way, says some thing about your soul. I believe you must have been a very good person, or you would not have taken this form." she dragged her feet on the ground to come to a stop, and closed her eyes sending out tendrils of her aura. She had learned that she could never really be sure if Assassin was dead, so she was checking to see if they were anywhere nearby. Or even more importantly, if any of the other servants had changed their minds and decided to give chase.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:52 pm

"You think so?" he said, swinging lightly back and forth. "I only know a little about my legend. It says I'm supposed to be this tall, handsome man. Maybe I really did look like that, and the legend got distorted somehow. Either way, I like looking like this. And it means I look cute in a dress," he added cheerfully.

"But it's good to meet you too, Atalanta. You were quite the rebel in your time, weren't you? I respect anyone that forges their own path."

Rider traced circles in the dirt with his foot. "I'm glad you think I'm a good person. I just wish I could have saved Fuyumi. She was a good person, too."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Not feeling anyone else present, she opened her eyes again. "I'm sure she was. There will most likely be several good people in this war. She will not be the last one to die. However, I am sorry that you could not save her for your own wellbeing." she took a breath before continuing. "Now, there is something else I must tell you. My current master...does not seem like a good person. I was desperate, after my former master was killed, and joined him to survive. Though I don't yet have a solid reason, I do not trust him. I don't think you will like him either. It did occur to me, however, that perhaps the two of us would be powerful enough overtake him and his servant. Wolves in sheep's clothing, as it were."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Rider chewed his lower lip, considering, yet this only lasted mere moments. "Okay! I shall trust in you, Atalanta! For the sake of my former Master, and the safety of all people noble of heart!"

"However... you say your Master doesn't seem like a good person, how do you mean? Your heart must be telling you something, even if you can't understand it yet!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 pm

"I agree with you. It may be necessary for us to seperate from him at some point, or even kill him. I wouldn't be upset if you refused my offer as well, after meeting him. I just wanted to let you know that he probably wasn't the type of person you would get along with, nor is he the type I myself would. But for now, I have to."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:17 pm

He nodded. "I understand. I am ready to meet him when you are." Rider leant forward, half-forcing a reassuring smile.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:38 pm

"Then let us be off." She said, standing. "Also, though it appears that Assassin is indeed dead, they may not be. It has pulled this trick before." she led Rider out of the park and began the trek to the church.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down