Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Date at the Cafe [Rider/Archer/Assassin/Caster/Berserker]

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Date at the Cafe [Rider/Archer/Assassin/Caster/Berserker] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Date at the Cafe [Rider/Archer/Assassin/Caster/Berserker]

Post by Damascus Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:54 pm

When Archer landed beside him Rider fully expected some kind of finishing blow. But to his surprise Archer grabbed him with one arm and jumped away from the battlefield with him. "What are you doing?" Rider asked, unsure of Archer's intentions.

For a moment, Berserker looked like she wanted to pursue, but upon seeing Caster's wounds she nodded and followed him. They easily caught up with her Masters, and encountered no more hostility on their way back to the Tohsaka mansion.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Date at the Cafe [Rider/Archer/Assassin/Caster/Berserker] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Date at the Cafe [Rider/Archer/Assassin/Caster/Berserker]

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Atalanta rushed herself and the young Servant away from the battlefield. When they were finally clear of danger, she stopped and set him down. "You have no master. If you like, you can come with me. Assassin is dead...probably...and he could take you under his protection," she laid a hand on his shoulder, giving him a small, kind smile.

The mage was completely silent on the way home, though his eyes burned. Lazarus knew his temper was rampant, so he waited for awhile until everyone was once again settled in the mansion. He did not clean up, he did not relax with tea, he instead studied. He studied the person Caster had been, though he knew that sometimes it could have little bearing on the Servant that they became. He tried to fathom tactical reasons that perhaps Caster was thinking of. He tried to glean which of the other servants were alive or dead, and what their next move might be. He called his dog familiar back, hopefully it would drag the homonculus with it. He spoke to no one until it returned.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Rider smiled weakly, but Fuyumi's last horrified expression was still fresh in his mind.  "Yeah, I'd say I killed him pretty good," he replied.  "Still...  Why save me?  I'm your enemy.  And without a Master I'm pretty easy pickin's right now," he added with a half-hearted chuckle.

Yui didn't speak to anyone either when they returned to the mansion.  Lazarus was clearly furious, but she had no right to comment on his relationship with Caster.  And now a there was a knot in her stomach that wouldn't go away.  She tried not to think about it, and set a teapot on the burner, trying to think about what was coming.  Archer was a force to be reckoned with.  It might be worth setting even more wards around the mansion.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4