Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Church on the Hill

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Church on the Hill - Page 4 Empty Re: The Church on the Hill

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Kirei sat in his room with the door open, reading a book.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:14 pm

She couldn't decide whether or not to bother him; to speak to him about this topic...but she was rather curious. She moved to the doorway, making sure her footsteps were audible. She opened her mouth to say something, but paused realizing she didn't know what to say. After awhile she closed it again and bowed slightly. "Good evening, Master Kirei."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Kirei looked up dispassionately and closed his book, setting it on the table beside him. "Good evening. Can I help you?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Atalanta decided to dive right in. Surely this man was used to unusual events. "I had a strange dream about you... I'm sorry about Claudia." Atalanta was no stranger to pain, but had not experienced anything like that.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:21 pm

"Oh..." he hesitated, not sure what to say. "Yes, I'd heard that Masters and Servants could have dreams about each others' lives.... Thank you. That was... a difficult time."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:25 pm

"It seemed like it was some time ago, but is there anything I can do?" despite her reservations about him, she felt sorry for the man. The event might even explain some of his personality.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:28 pm

"Thank you, but I'm fine." He turned to gaze at the candle on the desk. "Claudia had an immune disorder. We both knew what was coming since the day we married."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:30 pm

"That must have been very hard. But at least she was released from her sickness in the end. And she knew you loved her, whether or not you felt like admitting it," she gave him an earnest smirk at her jest, before continuing. "I noticed, that you also received command seals not long after that event. Have you been in a grail war before?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Kirei looked down at his Command Spells, the two of them that remained. "No. I'd never even heard of the Grail War before I showed these to my father. But, the Grail chooses whichever people it thinks would make the best Masters, however much they actually know about it."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:35 pm

"So you've had those seals for years? I didn't know that was possible." the Servant remarked. "It must have been even more difficult, knowing you faced such a task after that kind of event. Did you have any idea when the war would begin?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:45 pm

"After Father became the mediator, we learned that the War would be in about three years' time, but it's hard to figure out the exact date. The War occurs almost exactly every 60 years. It's not unusual for Command Spells to appear up to three years before the War itself begins." He looked down at his Spells again. "But that only usually happens for the Masters of the three founding families."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:48 pm

"I see," she replied. "Well, at least you weren't left wandering whether it would begin the next day or the next year. With that added, I'm not sure what I would have done." She wanted to say more, but wasn't sure what it was. Eventually she said, " I think that it's unwise to shut off your emotions. It seems like you're trying to. I don't think it will help."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:58 pm

He stared at her for quite a long time, deciding how to respond. "I appreciate that. But, I'm not trying to shut off my emotions." He paused, trying to figure out how to say what he was thinking. "I'm trying to find them."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:02 pm

"Ah," she said, nodding in understanding. "Well...if there is anything I can do, do not hesitate to let me know." she patted his shoulder softly before retreating from the room. She stopped at the doorway. "Oh, I bought some things for a dish for dinner, if we survive. It's miso soup? I will prepare it when we return. I was told it was a popular local food."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:03 pm

He nodded slowly. "That would be lovely."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Atalanta returned to her room. She would have to discuss this with Rider in the morning. What an odd connection she was forming with this man. Even just a few hours ago, she could not have pictured feeling such sympathy for him, or even caring at all for his wellbeing. She had been prepared to kill him if necessary, but now she wasn't sure that she could. She hoped she wouldn't have the cause to contemplate the decision. She slipped into bed with the other servant, wrapping around him as she was beginning to make a habit of. Even being revived, life remained complicated and dramatic. Though, this was indeed a war, she didn't know what she had expected if not for that.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4