Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Common Sense of Man

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Common Sense of Man - Page 4 Empty Re: The Common Sense of Man

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 1:09 am

The Common Sense of Man - Page 4 Latest?cb=20161221040417

Mari pressed her hand over her mouth. C-cute... "Do you like pets? Can I pet you?" She looked up at the doctor, amused.

"I don't blame you. Is she always that much of a brat?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:12 am

Avalon relaxed her position, "No kidding. You can hang out in here but don't expect me to be super sociable. That rayshifting stuff is brutal." She managed to give him a small friendly smile before she found a place to unpack her clothes. Afterwards she plopped down on the bed, though she was eyeing the good doctor's food.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 1:15 am

Fou take a few sniffs of her finger, but quickly dodged around her and jumped up on Mashu's shoulder. "Hehe, sorry. Our Fou doesn't like most people."

He smiled awkwardly again and offered Avalon some food.

"Yeah, sorry, that's our Chief. She had to take over from her father when she was just 14. After she took over, she locked herself in her room and didn't eat for two weeks. I suppose this is her way of coping."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 1:18 am

Mari stood up, expression softening. "Poor kid... When you put it that way, it makes sense. I don't wanna eat all your grub, is there a cafeteria on campus?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:19 am

Avalon happily stole a few bites, "She needs therapy. That's not healthy." she hummed happily as she chewed, "Thank you so much."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 1:25 am

"Well, the cafeteria opens for dinner and lunch, but the vending machine at the end of the hall has some pretty good grub.

And don't get me wrong, Chief's... still a bad person. But I do feel sorry for her. Anyway, I should probably get back to work before she tracks me down and throttles me. Feel free to stop by my office if you need anything, though!
"

Roman gave them a thumbs up and ducked out of the room. The purple-haired girl gave Fou a couple pets before heading out. "Yes... I'll be just down the hall, too."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:27 am

Avalon waved to both of them, wishing them a good day. When they were gone she patted the bed next to her, inviting Mari for some cuddles.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 1:29 am

Mari waved goodbye to them both, in better spirits after the world had stopped spinning and there was someone to bitch about the Chief with. She flopped onto the bed with a content sigh.

"After all of that horseshit, it's nice to get settled in."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:30 am

"Definitely." she happily snuggled up to her girlfriend. The world was just fine as long as she had her.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 1:35 am

Meanwhile, Phillipus had started arranging his lab materials in his designated room, although he was planning on sleeping and spending down time in Aaron's room, if he acquiesced.

Considering how spartan it was, it took some conjuring to make racks to hang herbs from but everything was arranged to satisfaction in the end. Cesar II was dozing comfortably on the bed, and clucked in quiet objection when Phillipus picked him up to look for directions to the garden.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:36 am

Aaron met him outside the door, "Hey! I figure they'll be giving my room to somebody else. Would you object to housing me in my impertinence?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 1:37 am

He chuckled. "I was just about to ask to share yours! Of course you can stay with me, if the situation calls for it. Let's see if we can find someone friendlier to show us where this one will be staying, eh?" He gently bounced the chicken in his arms, making its tailfeathers bob.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:40 am

Aaron petted Cesar II, "Awww hey bud. I hope they have a nice place for you." he followed Phillipus, "when we do find someone, I'll ask about my room in an official capacity."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 1:45 am

As they walked down the hall, they were greeted by a certain Servant, who slid out of a side passage with a broad smile on her face.

"Phillipus von Hohenheim! It's been centuries!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:48 am

Aaron jumped a little at the sudden presence, but was very pleased with the person who entered his view. He did very much wonder who it might be if they knew Phillipus centuries ago. He stepped back and let the two of them talk without any interruption.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 1:50 am

He gasped! That poise, that hair, that smile...

"La Gioconda!! Of course!" He gently handed Cesar to Aaron and gave her a tight hug.

"Oh, Leo, I'm so happy to see you at last! I was told you were around here somewhere!" He took a step back, beaming with hands on da Vinci's shoulders. "I see I'm not the only one who's changed over time," he laughed.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 1:54 am

She laughed. "Of course! I couldn't resist the opportunity when I was summoned. I'm sure I still look somewhat familiar, correct?" She put one hand over the other and put on an enigmatic smile, mimicking her most famous painting.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 am

"Spot. On." Aaron assured with a wink. He coddled Cesar II, running fingers through his feathers in a preening motion.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 1:59 am

He grinned, shaking a finger. "Of course, of course, I knew straight away. What student of your work would I be not to? Please, let me make formal introductions." He turned to Aaron, gesturing to make introductions.

"Aaron, this is Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci -" he turned towards da Vinci, inquiring - "Or Signora da Vinci, if she prefers? One of my contemporaries and a true visionary of our age."

"Leo, this is Aaron, my current Master and..." He paused, a fuzzy blush rising. "My closest companion. And, last but not least, Cesar Secundus, my familiar." Cesar's head bobbed to follow the gesture Phillipus made, which was rewarded with a treat from the Caster's pocket.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 2:03 am

Aaron smiled and waved, "We should think of something else to call you guys. Master and servant makes me feel gross. Well, we can just call you guys legendary spirits or whatever. I guess we'd be like...conduits or summoners? Either way. It's nice to meet you and I have command seals but I'm super not his master."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 2:04 am

"I've always favored the term 'colleague' with Lazarus. How does that sound?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 2:10 am

"Perfect! Thank you. Please, don't mind me," he gestured for the two to continue their conversation.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 2:14 am

"Well, you can call us Heroic Spirits. Although, I don't mind 'heroes,' either," she joked. "Ah, but we have so much to catch up on Philipus!" she continued. She added to Aaron, "And of course you're no bother. Any friend of Philipus is a friend of mine!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 2:16 am

"That we do! However, would you mind first if I asked where I could keep Cesar? I understand Chaldea has rather rigorous standards for animal handling and hygiene, and I assure you that he's been trained to recognize and abstain from eating over 100 varieties of alchemical and medicinal reagents!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 4:17 pm

"Of course! We have a little room for him to stay in. Of course, with so much scientific equipment around, he probably won't be allowed to leave, but we'll make sure he's comfortable!"

Da Vinci led Philipus to an empty room about the same size as the others that he was allowed to equip with whatever would make Cesar comfortable. After spending some time with Phillipus catching up on old times, she made her way to Yui and Lazarus room.

"So... I imagine you guys would like to summon some Servants?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum