Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Common Sense of Man

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Common Sense of Man - Page 5 Empty Re: The Common Sense of Man

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Chiara immediately leaped up, "YES!"
Lazarus chuckled and nodded, "I agree."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Chiaki nodded vigorously, a book on Medea clutched in her hands.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 4:22 pm

She smiled and led them down to a lower level, and to a heavy metal door with a complex lock on it. After putting in the combination, she turned the crank and opened the vault, revealing a room looking much like a safety deposit room in a bank. Every wall was lined with labeled drawers.

"These are our catalysts. If you have anyone specific in mind, I'm sure we have it in here. If not, you're free to browse and choose any hero that catches your fancy."

Yui, of course, went straight to the "F" row and found the drawer she was looking for. She slid it open excitedly and withdrew a set of blueprints.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Despite knowing exactly what she wanted, Chiaki looked over each of the catalysts, absorbing the history. The relics of so many Heroic Spirits, minds and hearts so legendary they were immortalized. It was... It was thrilling!!

She carefully withdrew the grimoire pages as if they might dissolve under her touch. "I'm ready."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Chiara headed to the A's and fished out Astolfo's name. Lazarus, however, took his time with his selection. After leafing through all of the options, he finally settled on one. Nikola Tesla.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Chiara opened Astolfo's drawer and found an old glass bottle with a dark stain on it. Lazarus opened Tesla's drawer and found a bundle of old wires.

"Ooh, good choice! Another visionary to add to the roster!"

She clapped and led them out into the hall and to another room. This room was small, round, and empty, with a cross-shaped emblem on the floor. Around it was inscribed the familiar summoning circle.

"Who would like to go first?"

Yui clutched the blueprints tightly and looked at Lazarus. "Do you mind?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 5:11 pm

"By all means," he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Go mom!" Chiara cheered, pumping a fist in the air.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 5:27 pm

[[This is paraphrased cause a PEEPER put his paw on my keyboard and deleted everything and I dont' wanna retype the entire thing]]

Yui stepped forward and set her catalyst on the plinth in front of the circle and began her chant. Ten lights emerged from the edges of the circle and spun rapidly. Yui flinched as new Command Spells appeared on her hand.

The Common Sense of Man - Page 5 SCbophSmymlYDuORqAyA

The light converged in the center of the circle, and a new Servant appeared.

The Common Sense of Man - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130118215717

Fran looked up and around the room with a look of mild confusion. "Mmnnh?"

Yui stepped forward, tears already rolling down her cheeks. "Hello Berserker. I'm Yui Tohsaka, and I'll be your Master. It's nice to meet you again."

"Unh?" Fran tilted her head in confusion.

"I'll explain later," she continued, smiling, then gestured for Fran to step to her side. "In the meantime, we have a few more that will be joining us." She nodded to the others.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Chiara looked around to the others and, receiving permission to go ahead, ran up to the circle. She placed the catalyst down, and did the chant she learned from her parents. She had peeked at some notes about summoning Astolfo, and had it memorized just in case. Wind, lights, and a flash later, Astolfo stood in the circle.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Astolfo had appeared on one knee in a deep bow. "Flying across the ages on golden wings, the most handsome paladin of Charlemagne!" He rose, pumping a fist in the air.

"I am Astolfo! Pleased to meetcha!" As soon as he saw Chiara, he gasped and rushed forward to hold her hand.

"O, fair maiden! What radiance, what beauty! Tell me, are you my Mistress? What is your name? Your desire?" Chiaki pressed her lips to keep from giggling. He wasn't different at all.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Chiara blushed and squealed a little, "I'd prefer that you call me a friend instead of your mistress, but yes! I summoned you! You can't know how happy I am to see you! We'll have a lot to talk about soon!" she motioned for him to come follow her off of the platform, keeping hold of his hand.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 5:49 pm

"Talk about? Like what? I can think of lots to talk about! This place is so big! Where are we?" The questions trailed off as he followed Chiara.

Chiaki took her sister's place in the summoning circle and recited the spell. Everything fell into place, the Seals appearing on her hand. She gasped and flexed her fingers, awed.

Medea was hovering in the air as if sitting on an invisible chaise. Her hood obscured her face, and her robes hid her shape, making her look imposing and mysterious. Medea appeared nothing like the comforting and poised woman she'd gotten to know.

"Well, well... What have we here? What a sweet-looking young lady. Are you my Mistress, then? I am Medea, sorceress from the Age of Gods. Shall we work together?" Chiaki swallowed hard and nodded.

"We've met once before, although you don't remember. We have your journals. Please, come this way." Curiosity piqued, Medea lowered herself to the floor and followed the girl off to the side.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 pm

It was then Lazarus' turn. He quickly did the ritual, absolutely excited to meet Tesla. Accompanied by much lightning, the servant finally appeared. "Hello!" Lazarus greeted, grinning.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 6:00 pm

The figure that appeared before her didn't look much like how he pictured Tesla.

The Common Sense of Man - Page 5 Latest?cb=20151228211001

As the lightning crackled around him, he looked down at Lazarus. "I am Nikola Tesla. Servant, Archer, genius!" He smiled, and looked around. "Pleasure to meet you. This is quite the facility you've dropped me in!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 6:04 pm

"Isn't it? My it's always a surprise seeing how you heroic spirits will appear!" he turned to Leo, introducing the two, "Do you think we could give Mr. Tesla a tour?"

Chiara waved goodbye to her dad, and went with her mom and sister to break open the records they had of everybody, chatting with Astolfo the whole way.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 6:10 pm

As the Quinlan ladies were walking down the hall, Phillipus rounded the corner carrying a selection of journals and tape recordings. He was humming contentedly and clearly daydreaming until he noticed a glint of golden horn and the swish of a rosy pink plait.

Just in time, he managed to catch everything he was carrying before it hit the floor, having lost his grip in surprise. Fighting to keep himself composed, he handed Fran and Astolfo's records.

"What's this? It's so cute! Oh, it's mine! That makes sense!" Astolfo giggled as he paged through the meandering missives in the pink notebook. After a while, he looked up between Phillipus and the notebook, eyes wide. The Caster was shifting from foot to foot, fingers twitching with his lower lip pulled between his teeth. Astolfo smiled coyly.

"Did you miss me?" Phillipus nodded, nearly wailing with tears in his eyes.

"Every day!" Astolfo wilted, then flung himself towards the Caster, squeezing him close and wrapping his legs around Phillipus's waist. Phillipus spun him around, laughing with relief.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 pm

"Gladly! Good to meet you, Mr. Tesla!"

Da Vinci introduced him to the rest of the group, and Tesla took an immediate interest in Fran.

"I've read all about you! Did you know we share a name? They call us both, 'The Modern Prometheus!'" He laughed in delight.

Fran looked more puzzled than anything, but she walked out with the group, Tesla confidently assuring her that they'd get along just fine.

After they bumped into Philipus, she nervously took her own journal and flipped it open, browsing through it with interest. She gasped at several parts--and blushed furiously at others--but when she finally finished, she looked up at Yui with a tear in her eye as well.

Finally, Yui couldn't stand it anymore and furiously pulled her into a group hug with Lazarus, Astolfo, and Philipus, sobbing openly. Fran patted her bashfully, sympathizing, even though this was all still a little new to her.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Astolfo squished his cheek against Fran's, giggling. "I don't entirely get it either, but that just means we have more memories to make!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Aaron stood off to the side awkwardly. Cesar II was settled and he still really needed to figure out his room situation. Still touched, though, he waited off to the side with Chiara.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Chiaki straightened the hem of her uniform to keep her hands busy. "It's been a long time since they were last together. Miss da Vinci, may we ask about Aaron's room assignment?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue May 02, 2017 8:39 pm

da Vinci though about it. "I'd love to just go against the Chief's orders and let you stay in your room anyway, but you couldn't open the door without your permissions.

I'll try to change the Chief's mind and get you reinstated. Would you be okay staying in Philipus' room in the meanwhile?
"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 8:41 pm

"Yeah! If you can't get me re-instated don't worry too much. I can just bunk up with him for the duration of our stay if he doesn't mind. Thanks!"

Last edited by Kittenboxxing on Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 8:49 pm

That shy fuzzy blush crept up again, along with a warm smile. "Of course I don't mind." Astolfo squinted at him, then grabbed his hand, seeing the Commands. He gasped loudly, scandalized.

"You're contracted with someone else!! And you have a boyfriend!!" Phillipus rolled his eyes, the blush even brighter.

"You and I never had a romantic dalliance to begin with. Ours was a love born of kinship and camaraderie, so my relationships, especially over the past few years, are my own to pursue." Like the stoplight at a high-traffic intersection, Astolfo's expression changed rapidly.

"So you do love me! You just ~looove~ that guy. I see." Astolfo brushed out the hem of his cuirass with satisfaction, then paused.

"Can I still sleep with you guys? I'm really warm!" Phillipus turned to Aaron with a helpless see-what-I-had-to-live-with expression.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Aaron laughed, he wasn't sure if the assumptions on Astolfo's part were true, but he already loved this kid (platonically), "You are precious and I'd never say no to an extra cuddling partner." he assured the small hyperactive servant.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue May 02, 2017 8:56 pm

"Yay!!" Astolfo threw his hands up and skipped along his merry way. Phillipus chuckled and mouthed a thank you to Aaron before affectionately squeezing his waist.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum