Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovering Bazett

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Recovering Bazett - Page 5 Empty Re: Recovering Bazett

Post by azetidine Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:13 pm

"Then that makes it all the more important to research and cleanse it," Daichi said. "Saving destruction for the final option, of course."

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Atalanta let out an inappropriate chuckle/snort, but apologized meekly.

"How interesting..." Lazarus, assuming that they would be successful in either the grail's destruction or cleansing, was not as afraid of the results. "What if we could reverse what happened to you somehow? I wonder if it could work that way..." he retreated into his mind, scribbling down ideas on his notebook.

Avalon stiffened in her seat, "Uh...how come you haven't killed anybody then? And how come you saved Bazette?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:15 pm

"I believe it. People are stupid like that." Mari shrugged, mulling it over. "Besides, have you ever talked to someone my age? It just means we have to keep anyone else from fucking with it, right? And yeah, how come you haven't popped off yet?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:19 pm

"Reverse it?" Avenger laughed. "Can you time travel? Or change history? Not likely."

He then smiled at Avalon and Mari. "I've got a great deal of restraint. I like murdering people--and I'm truly one of the best at it. I may be the weakest against Servants, but I could kill even the strongest human. Still, if it's in my best interests to hold back, I will. As for Bazett..." He looked uncertain. "I dunno. Stuck in the Grail, I couldn't do anything. So when I heard her calling for help..." He paused, then shrugged and looked away again.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Mari ran her fingers through her hair, ruffling the locks. "It's better than the alternative? I kinda get it, even if you're a flunkie you don't wanna be licking boots at home base all day. Running shit errands with some freedom is better than nothing at all, right?"

She tugged lightly on a hank of hair, frowning slightly. The wave was coming back, and her roots were growing out. Gross.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:32 pm

"It's more like... I didn't have a body and I couldn't do anything. But I could help her, even if it was keeping her barely alive. It was the one thing I could do."

Yui gave Mari a curious look when Mari flashed her roots, but didn't say anything.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Mari smiled, easy and encouraging. "Well shit, I mean, that's nice of you! That's less selfish than what I was thinking, anyways. Like, not everyone's gonna be the strongest or the fastest or the smartest, but being great on paper ain't shit if you're an asshole."

"Here here," Medea smirked and raised her glass. Mari reached over and clinked the cups together, laughing.

"Hey, Miz Yui, do you have any bleach or lightening cream? I can buy my own, but I figured I'd ask."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:23 pm

"Appreciate the compliment," Avenger smirked. "Anyway, if this shindig is over, I'm gonna go check on Bazett."

Avenger retreated upstairs, and Yui came over to Mari. "Yeah, I've got some upstairs." She hesitated. "I don't mean to pry, but... blue hair is fairly rare, isn't it?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:29 pm

"Yeah! It's on my dad's side of the family I guess, but I haven't seen much of them. Between you and me, I think he's hiding them for a reason. They sound like a gaggle of assholes, so I'm good with that." She fished her phone out of a baggy pocket and flipped through pictures. "Here we are!"

The image on the screen was Mari with an older man with blue wavy hair leaning his head onto hers, eyes weary but kind. They both had broad smiles, Mari in a kimono, the shrine decorated for the new year behind them.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Yui's face fell flat when she looked at the man in the photograph. A spitting image of Byakuya. She turned hesitantly to Mari. "Any chance their names are... Matou?"

At the name, Assassin's head swiveled around sharply, suddenly very interested in their conversation.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:38 pm

The teen scratched her chin. "No clue... Maybe? I think I saw my dad's brother once, like, recently. He looked awful, really hit every branch on the shit tree on the way down, y'know. That's just a guess though, but they looked damn near like twins!" She closed the phone and dropped it back into her pocket, shrugging.

"He was talking to my mom once about 'em and was saying shit about, like, worms? So they're a buncha worms I guess." She laughed shortly, leaning back in her seat. "That's saying something, considering..."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Lazarus let Avenger leave, and was about to call everyone's attention to focus on areas of research, before he was distracted by Yui's interest in the young gangster's hair. He walked over, peeking over the two women's shoulders at the pictures. "Oh! He is definitely related to Byakuya! I'm so sorry. As your father has claimed your family is definitely horrible. In fact! The head of the family lives not far from us. Worms are a factor in the Matous' magic. They use them, at least, for familiars. How interesting! Anyway, let's get down to business. Where would you all like to start?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Yui was stricken speechless, but at the same time, Assassin began laughing loudly.

"Ohhhh, this is good. This is good!" She cackled and took a sip of wine. "This is pure gold! That old man bitched so much about not having an heir, and now look! If he heard about this, he would soil himself!"

Yui wheeled on Assassin. "You! I knew you were with the Matous! That's the only way you could have been close enough to feel the Servants gathering here!"

Assassin just kept laughing, wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh, my god! I'm so glad I was summoned into this War! The heir to the Matou bloodline slipped in right under his nose and he has no idea! Ahahahaha!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Lazarus turned around to face assassin, now quite serious "So, who's servant are you exactly? It didn't seem that the head of the family was interested in personally taking part in the war."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Mari looked up with horror. "Fuckin' magic worms?? W-why?? Okay, like... This is kind of a bombshell so pardon me if I have problems thinking about... fuckin'.... anything for a few hours thanks..." She rocketed back up, snarling with a finger jabbed at Assassin.

"Don't fuckin' tell whatever old geezer you're laughing about, okay? If I'm a secret, I'm secret for a reason. I don't wanna know him, I can tell that for damn sure."

Medea tutted quietly in thought. "If it's any consolation, dear, I think that would ruin at least part of her fun. I hate to tear you away from a new revelation like this, and of course you're well supported here, but the Grail is the pressing matter. You're safe with us, and now we need to make sure the whole world will be."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:57 pm

Assassin stopped laughing long enough to take a breath. "Ahhh, no of course not. He much prefers to have other people do his bidding. Since the Matous had no birthright, they adopted a girl from Tokyo to be my Master. Not a brilliant mage and woefully meek, I'm afraid." She laughed again at Mari's barb. "Oh dear, how I could I keep this to myself? This is far too juicy! I wanna see the look on his face! A girl of his own flesh and blood working against a child he adopted!" She doubled over as she laughed even harder. "Oh my god what if you were to win? If you steal the Grail from under his stupid wrinkled nose! Ahahaha! There would be no greater irony in the universe!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 am

Scathatch drew her spear back in a flash, throwing Gae Bolg at this horrible woman. 

*yo she's using her noble phantasm!*

Kittenboxxing carried out 1 launched of one Recovering Bazett - Page 5 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Recovering Bazett - Page 5 DVINn4I

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:05 am

"Well what's the fuckin' point of winning if the damn thing's evil!!" She stood up rapidly, planting a foot hard on the coffee table. "If that wasn't on the line you bet I'd shit on his stupid goals! I'd burn his pride to the ground!!"

Low embers streaked across her fingers, flames licking at her skin. It took her a moment, the heat seeping in, and she vigorously patted her arms while cursing under her breath. After wiping her eyes, she sat with her head in her hands, heart ramming into her ribs.

Her head lifted at the sudden flash, seeing the spear streak towards Assassin from Lancer's fingertips! "Hachi!!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:22 am

Assassin stopped laughing and took a deep breath as she saw the red flash of the spear. Still seated, caught by surprise, there was nothing she could do to escape.

The spear struck her in the abdomen, going in deep. As it impacted, red waves of energy radiated from her body, knocked everyone else back a few steps as the spear slipped through a stitch in the fabric of space itself. Assassin was rooted to the spot.

She gritted her teeth hard and glared at Lancer, trying to grasp the spear. "You... bitch!" Hate and rage rose into her expression.

Assassin
HP: 120/200
MP: 500/500

Turn Order - Turn 1

Servant Initiative

A: Atalanta, Scathach
B: Astolfo, Saber
C: Paracelsus, Asterios, Medea
D: Fran, Assassin, Iskander

Master Initiative

A:
B: Yui, Illya, Avalon, Carlotta
C: Mari, Daichi
D: Lazarus

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:25 am

As Scathatch jumped back to charge her spear, Atalanta decided to aid her. She aimed her bow and fired, aiming straight at assassin's head. 

Kittenboxxing carried out 1 launched of one Recovering Bazett - Page 5 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Recovering Bazett - Page 5 BRGF2wg

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:33 am

"Guh!" Assassin growled as the arrow skipped off her skull, rocking her neck back violently. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT THE FIRST POISONER CAN DO!" Green energy started to swirl around her, though she knew every other Servant would be able to act before her.

"Stop it!!" Yui shrieked, jumping back as energy swirled around the pair of Servants. "We had a truce!"

Assassin
HP: 80/200

Turn Order - Turn 1

Servant Initiative

Master Initiative

A:

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:35 am

"I know, but it's too late!! I'm sorry!!" Astolfo leaped into action, swinging his blade!

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:35 am

"No! We can't stop now! Please, the rest of you must finish her!" Lazarus looked sadly at Yui. She would kill them all if she was allowed to live. He suddenly felt an odd comraderie with Kirei at that moment.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:37 am

"I know, but it's too late!! I'm sorry!!" Astolfo leaped into action, swinging his blade!

"Let's go! Clarent!!" Saber thrust forward at the pinned Assassin!

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:42 am

"YOU BASTARDS!" Assassin screamed as the blows rained down on her. "I'LL KILL YOU ALL! YOU MONGRELS!"

Assassin
HP: 30/200

Turn Order - Turn 1

Servant Initiative

Master Initiative

A:

Asterion rose to join the fight, but Illya held him back. "Wait! You're too big, you can't swing that thing in here!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum