Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovering Bazett

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Recovering Bazett Empty Recovering Bazett

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:17 pm

People filtered into the mansion, Alexander, Carlotta, Bazett, and Medea first. Carlotta got Bazett settled in an upstairs bedroom with lots of light and big windows. She wandered down to the chicken coops, collected many eggs, and returned to the woman. She waved the eggs above her wounds, whispering prayers for her recovery, before cracking them into a bowl she had placed under the bed. She used at least two dozen. 

When Lazarus arrived, he went straight to his books, looking for any spells that might help her recover, or even re-grow her limbs. 

Avalon arrived with Berserker and Ilya. After checking on Mordred, she prepared some food for when Bazett awoke, and after asking around the servants who lived there, she found some chimes that would be perfect to help her heal. She hung them outside Bazett's window, the soft clinking sounds lulling and calming anyone within earshot. She then went to find Mari. She'd caught a glimpse of her friend and she hadn't looked too great...

Scathatch placed runes on, around, and above Bazett. She left the below to the eggs however. Seeing everyone work together in their own way to help heal this woman that they barely knew brought a soft smile to her face. She stood guard by the window, enjoying the sound of Avalon's chimes.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Recovering Bazett Empty Re: Recovering Bazett

Post by azetidine Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Daichi wanted to talk to Medea as soon as she felt Bazett was stable and recovering.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Yui followed the Casters to attend to Bazett. Though she was no Servant, she at least knew some healing spells to assist them.

Assassin arrived on Illya and Berserker's heels, still quietly amused at the turn of events. She stepped into the kitchen after Avalon and smiled. "I can make some tea for everyone, if you'd like."

After all of the mages set to work on healing Bazett, she finally stirred. She groaned and looked up blearily at the assembled crowd. "Ugh... what happened?" In another second, her memories came rushing back. An intense, murderous look came over her. "Kirei."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Mari dropped heavily onto the sofa. "Maaan, that was fucked up!! I've never seen that kinda action, even fighting with other mages! Y'all got any beer in the house?" Phillipus turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "Aren't you under Japan's legal limit?"

Mari rested her chin in her hand and groused. "Oh, I see, you're gonna get boring on me now that nobody's life is on the line? I've had it before, it's not a big deal."

Astolfo rushed around the house to assist, helping collect eggs and tie chimes. Putting aside the seriousness of the rituals, it was actually pretty fun! "Let's make tea together!"He ran into the kitchen before Assassin could respond.

Medea dusted off her hands once Bazett woke. She looked up at Daichi and smiled lightly. With a wave of a hand, his collar became straight once more and his glasses were free of smudges. "Glad you made it. Is there something on your mind?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Daichi acknowledges Medea, but right after she says that Bazett starts talking, so Daichi says "Yes, but later." He pays laser-focused attention to the others' reactions to Bazett.

Alexander watches the tea-making process stoically, making sure Assassin doesn't poison anything.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Scathatch wandered over to Bazett, putting a calming hand on her shoulder, "I understand your anger, but recovery at this time in important. Please do not work yourself up. When the time is right, we can find this man.

Avalon joined Mari on the couch, handing her a cold beer, "Fucked up is an understatement. Are you okay?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 pm

"Ugh..." Bazett groaned, trying to rise, but quickly laid back down as pain shot through her body. "I will... kill him." She took a few deep breaths and finally inspected the other people in the room. "Servants? Why did you save me? Not that I'm not grateful," she quickly added.

As Assassin steeped the tea, she looked back over her shoulder at Alexander. "Is there a problem, my lord?" she asked, smiling slyly. She simply couldn't resist.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:44 pm

"Just being prudent," Alexander murmured. He kept his eyes on Assassin's hands.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:50 pm

The girl cheered up instantly, pressing the cold can to her forehead. "That's Avalon, pulling through!!" She sighed happily, propping her feet up on the coffee table. "Well, I didn't get hurt, but I thought everything was gonna blow up in our faces -" she swept a hand in front of her as if knocking things over - "sha-BOOM! All in one go! We're lucky we made it out of there!" The can hissed as she popped the tab before glugging a hearty pull.

Saber nodded in agreement. "The situation was very precarious; it's only by fortune and quick thinking we made it out in full number."

Phillipus sighed, slumping in the wing-backed chair. "Embarrassing, too. I've never felt so... Barbaric, and out of control."

In the kitchen, Astolfo was arranging the dishwear he deemed to be the cutest - delicate rose-tinted china with gold leaf, and dollops of condensed milk in the bottom of every cup. "It's probably 'cause your the Assassin, right? Alexander's not a well-known tactician for nothing!" He nodded firmly.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Alexander growled. "I asked you to call me Basileus for a reason, Rider." He kept his gaze on Assassin.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 pm

His eyes went wide and he pressed his hands over his mouth. "Oh no!! Oh no oh no oh no! This is like when I said the M-word and Asterion was gonna -" He whirled around and braced against the counter, the color draining from his face. "A-are you gonna attack me too??"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Assassin smiled coyly at Alexander's response, enjoying teasing him, but when Astolfo spoke his name alloud, Assassin almost dropped the teapot she was holding. Once the shock passed, her eyes glittered.

"Alexander the Great? I can't believe it," she breathed. She leaned back against the counter and smiled widely. "I knew I was drawn to you for a reason. This must be destiny. To believe I would stand in the same room as you one day."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:56 pm

Carlotta entered, throwing her hands up as she sat down in a huff, "Well it's too late now. Could you try a little harder to keep your mouth shut dear?" she rolled her eyes at Astolfo's reaction. She turned then to Phillipus, "I'm sure it wasn't pleasant, but actually I thought you looked rather dashing while angry. It gave me shivers!" she patted him on the knee, trying to lighten the mood.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Alexander laughed once. "Astolfo, calm yourself. You are my ally, I would not break that bond without a better reason. As for you," he said, turning to Assassin and taking a better look at her, "Explain."

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 am

Assassin stepped a little closer to Alexander. "We've never met, but thanks to being a Heroic Spirit, I know all about your legend. All your exploits and adventures. I'm thrilled to meet the king that conquered my country."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 am

"Hm. Well, that would be so many..." He kept an eye on what Assassin was doing with her hands and moved casually into a more open position, the better to respond to anything unexpected. "Which one exactly?" Was she wearing the colors of one of his enemies? Did she look ethnically like any population he'd conquered?

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am

Assassin didn't want to give too much away, but she was simply having too much fun. "Assyria, it was called back then. I was long dead by the time you came around, but I still feel a certain connection to you. In fact, you died in my palace." She smiled teasingly. "Poisoned, I believe." The word was long and syrupy as it rolled off her tongue. Her gaze was an unsettling mixture of threatening and seductive.

Illya sighed as she sat across from Mari and Avalon. Her energy seemed to be coming back, but she was still bemused by the events unfolding around her. "I never thought something like this would happen. It's kind of fun, though! I was worried this War would be boring. Don't you think, Berserker?" Berserker stood in the corner and growled softly, hunched over slightly as he was too big for the room.

Last edited by Damascus on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 am

Astolfo caught the look in the Assassin's eye and pulled the syrup-covered spoon out of his mouth to wield it at her accusingly. "Back off, madame! We're all allies here, and by the way, someone already likes-"

Reagent-stained fingers pinched around Astolfo's earlobe and dragged him out of the kitchen, making him whine all the way.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:22 am

Alexander smiled, eyes flickering to Astolfo being dragged off only briefly. "It's nice to know I'm still desirable," he said to Assassin. "However, I don't sleep with vipers, madame."

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:27 am

"Ah, that nobility is so refreshing." She finally couldn't help but laugh, catching on to Astolfo's implications before he was unceremoniously dragged from the kitchen. "Ohoho, this is all so interesting! I'm going to love spending time with this group." She returned to steeping the tea, making sure her hands were visible to at least keep Alexander at ease.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:34 am

Lazarus entered Bazett's room, setting several books down on a spare table, "I overheard your question! And the answer is...well I'm not sure there is one solid answer. In my case, when we learned you were alive, I felt it only right to do my best to save you. The grail did select you after all. And Avenger here had been keeping you alive. We thought you were dead, or we would probably have helped you sooner."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 am

Phillipus took his place next to Carlotta, face composed. "As I was going to say, signora, that's dear of you to say, but I hope I manage to keep my wits about me from now on, if you don't mind." He gave her an appreciative and only slightly teasing smile. Astolfo quietly sat next to him, rubbing his ear with a hint of a tear in his eye.

Medea stepped closer to the bed with a strong herbal tea in her hands. "We intervened to make sure you survived, first and foremost. The designs of men like Kirei are hardly difficult to divine. As Lazarus said, you have a Servant looking out for you, and he made us aware of your survival. Also, to put it shrewdly, the more allies we have the better off we are in our plans."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 am

"Indeed," Daichi chimes in from the back of Bazett's room. Best to make them trust us sooner than later, he thought.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 am

"A... Avenger?" She looked up at the heavily tattooed Servant, who waved weakly.

"That's me. Nice to meet you."

"Ah..." With her remaining hand, she tenderly felt her stump. "In any case, thank you for saving me. I was sure I was a goner as I was losing consciousness."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:42 am

"There's still a lot of saving yet to do," Scathatch cautioned. "and more beyond that. We discovered Avenger by trying to cleanse the grail. It did not seem to work."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum