Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to the Greater Grail

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Return to the Greater Grail - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to the Greater Grail

Post by fuyumin Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:05 am

Medea's fleet feet stopped a ways before Atalanta and Kirei, eyes wide and nearly stumbling. "It can't... be... I just saw..."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:08 am

Though an odd feeling at first, Atalanta quickly realized that not only were her powers intact, she felt even a little bit stronger. A little lighter on her feet, her reflexes a bit sharper. Whatever the Grail had done, she was somehow a little bit more powerful.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:08 am

Daichi huffs and puffs, catching up. Good thing most of that tunnel was downhill. "I saw it too, Medea. Hold back."

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 am

For a moment, she wore a triumphant smile, but as her brain registered Kirei lying there her face faded back into it's usual stoicism. She put her bow back in place and knelt down next to Kirei, trying to shake him awake. "Are you alright? Please wake up."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:14 am

Kirei snapped awake suddenly and sat upright. He stared off into space for a moment before looking over at Atalanta. "You're alive! Thank goodness..." He rubbed his head. "Something... affected me. It must have been our connection. For a moment, I could... see inside that thing."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:18 am

"Oh...are you alright?" knowing him, she wasn't sure how he would take this experience. As for herself, she was a bit shocked.
She thought perhaps all that screaming would haunt her nightmares for awhile...she shivered just a little, and helped Kirei to his feet.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:19 am

"I hate to ruin a touching moment, but could someone please elucidate on what in the name of Poseidon's testes just happened?" Medea planted her fists on her hips.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:21 am

"Well I was just going to politely clear my throat, but that... that works." Daichi shrugs.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:21 am

Atalanta snorted, almost letting go of Kirei, "It's fine...I'm not sure myself. I saw inside the grail. I was absorbed by it and it spoke to me, and...I can't become mana anymore..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:23 am

"Are you..." She gasped. "Are you human again? Flesh and blood?? Can the Grail do that?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:25 am

"This iteration can, it seems...though I seem to still have my abilities...they might be better even." her mind drifted as it tried to absorb all the things this new form could mean.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:27 am

Kirei looked Atalanta up and down. She's incarnated? He wasn't even sure that was possible without making a wish on the Grail. What else could it do?

"I have much to sort through, but... I think I understand it a bit more." A small smile involuntarily crept onto his face as he looked up at the Grail.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:27 am

"I don't see why you should be surprised. The file Philippus gave us said that it could do that with a wish. The question is how it can do it without one, and what other effects it has." Daichi listens to Atalanta. "Like... that one." He frowns.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:29 am

She stepped closer to Atalanta. "May I...?" She gently held Atalanta's hand, thumb pressing over her pulse. The beat thrummed steadily, making Medea smile slightly.

"My... the centuries that have passed since we did this last, no?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 am

She smiled at her old friend, "It has. I wouldn't recommend trying it though." she gave Medea a hug, "Well...that's all we needed I suppose...We'll see you later." she left with her master. She had much to think about.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:38 am

"Hm."

Daichi doesn't know what to think.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Just as Kirei and Atalanta were walking away from the cavern, a chariot swooped in from above.

As soon as her feet touched the ground, Yui drew her Azoth Sword and pointed it at the priest.

"KIREI! What did you do this time?"

Kirei looked mildly annoyed.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:52 pm

Phillipus pulled out his own Azoth with a flourish of the wrist. "What she said." Astolfo wriggled out from between them, planting his feet solidly in the ground and pointing at each party in turn.

"Miss Atalanta! Are you all right? The Grail's here, and you're both still here, and we're here now, and Lady Caster and Sato-san are here, and they look really confused, and we all are! So let's stop! What's going on!" Medea's eyebrow twitched slightly, her voice a low mutter.

"I am Medea of Colchis..." She folded her arms, coughing lightly as if resetting her calm and sophisticated demeanor. "And yes, there are many questions to be answered. I think Atalanta herself would be the best one to explain."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Atalanta shrugged, "The grail was calling to me, so I touched it. It tried to eat me, but it didn't work and now I'm a person again. We're not sure to what extent, but I can no longer become a spiritual form. Kirei also saw inside the grail, though he did not interact with it. We have to go home and sort out our thoughts. I appreciate your concern, all of you." she gave Astolfo a weak smile, waved to Medea, and got into the car, not saying another word.
Lazarus was struck silent for a moment but quickly ran to the car, knocking on the window. Atalanta sighed heavily and rolled it down. "That's so exciting! When you have everything sorted, please report to me! I'd love to hear more about it!" Atalanta nodded and rolled the window up, smirking slightly. He then turned to Kirei, "Are you sure you don't wish to stay for the cleansing? We figured we might as well since we're already here. The others have been sent some messages and should arrive shortly! Besides, I'm sure your assistance would be valuable."
Carlotta also sighed heavily, though for different reasons. She shuffled over to Medea to quietly ask if she had any coffee.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Kirei still had a slight smile on his face as he mulled it over. "Even if the cleansing doesn't work, it will still be interesting to see what they pull out of the Grail. Let's stay."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Atalanta exited the car begrudgingly. She didn't want to stay particularly, but she knew it was probably a good idea to do so. She followed the group inside as they waited for the rest of the masters to arrive.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Shortly after they returned to the cavern they felt the arrival of Berserker. The hulking minotaur came down to the join the group, not with one, but two people sitting on its shoulders. On its left shoulder was Illya, and another homunculus sat on its right.

Return to the Greater Grail - Page 2 Latest?cb=20121205224518

This one seemed much older, and judging by its vacant expression, not quite as advanced as Illya.

The girl hopped down from Berserker's shoulder and giggled. "Is everyone here? I'm ready to get started!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Daichi made his way back down to the Grail cavern. "If I'd known it was going to receive this much traffic, I would've installed an elevator," he muttered to himself.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Medea chuckled at Daichi in agreement, and poured cups of hot coffee for both Carlotta and Phillipus, disappointing Astolfo with a lack of cream and sugar. Sensing the newly arrived Berserker, she turned to greet them with polite curiosity, and her mouth fell open in awe.

"The Prince of Minos...!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Return to the Greater Grail - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150801200951

Steam puffed out of the nostril's of Berserker's helmet, and it raised it's head slightly.

Illya giggled. "Prince, you say? I suppose that's true! Wouldn't you say, Berserker?"

"Uuuooohhhh...." Berserker growled uncertainly, but didn't seem offended.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next