Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion! - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

Post by Damascus Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:33 pm

She smirked. "Sneak attacks may be my forte, but that is usually only effective against lone targets. I might be able to get away with killing one or two of you, but as soon as I played my hand, the rest of you would have little difficulty taking me out. I'm not going to pretend like I could take any of you on in direct combat."

"As for my Master, well... I'm afraid she's a bit of a coward, and not very bright. I'm basically the one in charge, so I told her to stay behind."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion! - Page 3 Empty Re: Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Lazarus blinked slowly, "Well, I suppose you should go inform her of the results, in any case. Please, have her get in touch with us if she wishes."

Carlotta glared at the woman, happy to have such a strong servant to protect her, especially with her attention divided between the group in the sitting room and Berserker outside. Atalanta seemed to be more focused on the drinks and food. Avalon let out an irritated sigh, and whispered to Saber that they didn't need to listen to anybody else if they didn't feel like it. Scathatch bent down next to Mari's ear, whispering as quietly as she could "Mistress, would you like me to follow her when she leaves? I believe I'm the only servant that can hide myself aside from her, and I do not trust her."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:46 pm

"I shall do that," Assassin answered. "I can come back here afterward, or if you like, I can just meet you at the Greater Grail. It may be faster that way."

"We can go any time!" Illya put in. "Although, if I'm going to attempt to take a soul out of the Grail, I should probably have a body to put it into. Anyone have any spare bodies lying around?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Mari folded her arms and nodded. "It's worth a try."

Saber shrugged slightly at Avalon. "She was right, jumping to arms hardly shows good faith. I recognized that and made the decision to give Assassin a chance." A smile curled in their voice. "But thank you."

Phillipus cleared his throat and raised his glass to get the young Einzbern's attention. "Given enough time, I could create a convincing enough homunculus to be a more than acceptable vessel - perhaps not quite as sophisticated as your predecessor, but one can always try."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Lazarus jumped in, "Actually, Phillipus, I'd make it as non capable as possible. If she takes a dark soul out of the grail, we definitely don't want it to have many abilities." he turned to assasin, "We can inform your master of the time we choose to visit the greater grail, but we need to know where you reside so that we may send you a letter."

Avalon smiled at her servant, and Scathatch readied herself in case Lazarus' tactic didn't seem to work.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 am

Assassin smiled knowingly and leaned back, dragging one of her long nails down her cheek. "I'm afraid that might be giving away too much information. In case this alliance doesn't work out, I'd like to keep my base a secret. Instead, why don't you leave a letter outside the mansion when you've decided on a time and place? I can check regularly."

Yui narrowed her eyes. "I don't like the idea of you hanging around our mansion."

"I can do that anyway, darling. It'll be a courtesy to let you know ahead of time that I'll be doing it."

Yui grimaced. This Assassin was clearly going to be a problem; she was considering having Berserker simply attack her, but they needed this alliance to work out.

"How bout we send a letter to a prearranged location for you?"

"And how do I know you won't set up an ambush for me?"

Yui stood up and snapped her fingers, having had enough. "You said you'd help, didn't you? At some point, you're going to have to trust us! I get it. You don't want us near your house, we don't want you near our house. If you have a better suggestion, I'm all ears!"

Assassin blinked a few times in surprise, but finally smiled. This woman had spunk. "If you leave a message at the western end of Mion Bridge, I'll get it."

Yui sighed and leaned back against the wall, rubbing her temples in frustration.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:21 am

"Good!" Lazarus clapped his hands, "And Miss Einzbern, we will leave a letter outside of your bounded field. We will let you all know when it's time. For now, you can all go. But of course feel free to borrow any of these materials!" Lazarus had grown tired of people and needed some time to think. He headed upstairs, deciding to let everyone sort themselves out.

Avalon sifted through the papers. There were several copies of each. She was interested in the servants' previous experiences and notes about the previous war, so she took a copy of each of those for herself. Scathatch waited until assassin left, and then disguised her own presence and did her best to follow her.

As Atalanta waited for everyone else to leave, Carlotta helped Yui, Astolfo, and Phillipus see everyone else off.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:26 am

"Farewell, then," Assassin said with a smile. Without even waiting to leave the mansion, she shimmered away into Spiritual Form. Without giving off any sort of presence, there was no way to tell which was she was going. For all they knew, she could still be staying in the mansion. Yui made a mental note to set up a half-dozen more Bounded Fields around her bedroom.

"I'll see you then!" Illya smiled and giggled. She skipped out the house behind the others. Soon enough they felt her Servant following her away from the mansion and back toward the forest.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:49 am

After collecting her own stack of copies, Medea gave each gentleman a handshake, and each lady a hug and a kiss on each cheek. She paused in front of Phillipus, his hand in hers, and glanced at the markings on its back. "Command seals, homunculi... You and I, dear, have so much to discuss." She gave him a wink and a smile before snapping her sunglasses open and sliding them onto her face.

Mari was ready whenever Avalon was and followed her out, feeling drained by all these fancy people. Sure, they seemed pretty down to earth, but a house like this was a place for her to work and listen to superiors, not have drinks and snacks. It was exhausting.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Daichi also took a copy of the notes from the previous war, and gave his arm to Medea when she was done being oh so cordial. "Home, then?" He left much the way he came, glasses flashing opaque in the dimming light.

After things were cleared out, Alexander finally took his hand off his sword hilt and cracked his knuckles. "Heh. That was equal parts tense and interesting. I do feel a bit out of my depth, though."

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:56 pm

"Oh, we both do my dear!" Carlotta laughed and patted Alexander's shoulder. She was happy for that goliath of a servant to be gone. Well...she couldn't say he was a goliath for certain in physicality, but definitely by mana standards.

Lazarus began to gather up any materials left, the wheels turning in his head, when Atalanta spoke up, "Well, now that everyone has left, It's time for my news."
"Oh?" Lazarus asked, drawn out of his concentration.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Yui sat down on the sofa, trying to relax now that the crowd was gone. Berserker took a seat next to her.

"News? Do tell." She suspected it had something to do with Kirei, but held her tongue until Atalanta spoke.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:06 pm

She took a breath and began, "Well, you probably won't like it...but sorry. Kirei wanted to speak to you in person. I forgot in all the excitement. Would you mind coming over for a bit?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Yui looked at Lazarus nervously, then back to Atalanta. "I suppose that would be alright. He wouldn't care if our Servants came into the church, would he?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 pm

She smirked, "I'm sure that's not a problem." she let everyone ready themselves and accompanied them to the church.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:41 pm

"I wanna come with~!" Astolfo bounced along behind them, pausing only to grab a bouquet of flowers from the garden - a customary gesture, one he made every Sunday. Phillipus refilled his glass and sank into the sofa with a long sigh.

"Go ahead, Astolfo. I'll stay here in case Signora Carlotta and Rider have any questions." Astolfo gave him a knowing tut before following the others' heels. Phillipus only shrugged and sipped his wine, his feet on a stool and the muscles between his shoulders finally relaxing.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Alexander pulled over a wooden chair and sat on it backwards, propping his arms on the backrest and facing Phillipus and Carlotta. "Corruption... assassins... and now a Greater Grail. I wonder what else has been hidden from us." He sighs, then takes a cup of leftover wine and sips from it like it was his all along.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:03 pm

"I know it's only my word, but I assure you that anything left unknown is only because it's equally unknown to us. I certainly didn't know a thing about the Greater Grail, which is... unsettling. I suppose if we had the knowledge of all this as Servants, we'd never want to fight - or gotten together like this sooner."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Carlotta sighed, "Ah yes, I am in the same boat as Phillipus knowledge wise. He probably knows more than me in fact!" she chuckled and had some more wine herself, shrugging as she continued, "however one thing I do know, is that wars commonly go...awry. Nothing is ever easy with these..." she finished her glass and stood. "I'm going to get my beauty rest darlings." she gave them each a goodnight peck on the cheek, however adding a discreet wink when getting to Phillipus, and headed up stairs to check on the children before snuggling into a guest room.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Yui was still awake when the flying origami message arrived. How cute. He hurried to Lazarus and Phillipus, who were hopefully still awake.

"So... news. Daichi and Medea found the Greater Grail under Ryuudou Temple. They say it's fairly evident that it's still corrupted. I suppose we're still on track for Illya's plan to cleanse it?" she ended uncertainly.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Lazarus set aside the record he was making of the evening,"Of course we are! How good that they found it. We might not even need the Einzberns if I could have a chance to examine it!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:15 pm

"I guess that all depends on what her method is. If it has to do with the Third Magic, it's something only she can do. Either way, the sooner we deal with it, the better."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Phillipus idly rolled in a wheeled office chair, chin on his folded hands. "Already? They must've managed to secure it as a base. When is the soonest we can see it, you think?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:52 pm

"Well, as soon as we have a receptacle for the soul, we can try to cleanse it at a moment's notice. You can create homonculi pretty fast, can't you?" She wrung her hands. "Not to sound impatient, but the sooner we get this over with, the better. I just don't have a good feeling about any of this."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:54 pm

"Right away!" Phillipus planted his feet on the floor and rolled himself to his lab.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next