Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion! - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

Post by Damascus Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 pm

[[Putting down a quick list of everyone present so no one gets forgotten xP]]

AMY
Lazarus
Carlotta
Avalon
Atalanta
Scathach

AMBER
Paracelsus
Astolfo
Himeno
Mordred
Medea

NORA
Daichi
Iskandar

ME
Yui
Tokiomi
Fran
Illya

Last edited by Damascus on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion! - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

Post by fuyumin Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Saber knocked over the glass next to them as they stood. "Are you meaning to tell me our desires are for nothing!? How dare you!!" They drew the sword at their hip, voice booming with outrage. "My birthright is on the line! My legacy! And I'm meant to abandon it??"

Astolfo sprang to his feet, sword in hand. Phillipus gripped his shoulder with a hand and raised the other.

"This is a truth we have all come to terms with. It is much to bear, but it's the cold hard facts. We have nothing to gain from lying or leading you astray." He flinched as the sword's point swung in front of his face.

"LIES! You have the Grail to gain! You just want us to give up!!" Saber's voice wavered and cracked, reaching an almost feminine timbre. Phillipus shook his head, gems rising out of his robes and forming a circle around him. "Miss Davis, please talk to your Servant, lest we be forced to take desperate measures."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Berserker started to raise her mace, but Yui put a hand on Berserker's and made her lower her weapon. Though she tried to put on a calm facade, her heart was pounding; her Bounded Field was practically screaming at her now.

"I'm sorry, I know how upsetting this is. This is the reason we contacted everyone as soon as humanly possible. We would have done it even sooner, but to be honest, the War wasn't supposed to happen this early." She frowned sympathetically. "The Servants were designed to be used as sacrifices. It is bullshit, but that's the unfortunate fact of it. That doesn't mean we have to shed blood needlessly."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Avalon stood with her servant, "Why should I?! She might be right! How do we know you aren't lying? You clearly have money comin' out your ass and are intelligent. You coulda set this up!" she crossed her own arms, stomping a foot to accentuate her words, "Besides, why would the version most of us know be a lie anyway? You're little team are the only ones who seem to know about this!"

Lazarus laughed nervously and tried to calm everyone with gestures, "As I asked, please don't be upset. We called you all here for negotiations. The plan we have is the current one, but we are open to other ideas as well. That is why you're all gathered here, so that we may discuss it."

Atalanta raised her hand and spoke as well, "I can vouch for this. I was in the last war and have a detailed account written down. I know that it was written by me. The grail was corrupted, and we were meant to be sacrificed. I was, in fact, sacrificed by my former master, but was summoned again for this war. They tell the truth."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Phillipus nodded. "We all have written records - journals, photographs, what video we could manage. Astolfo and I have given up hope for our own wishes long ago. As for why this isn't common knowledge, the wars began long ago, and to be honest the real motivations of mages are more often hidden than laid bare. Miss Yui can tell you more, if all are willing to listen with the knowledge that we don't condone the actions of the past."

The sword in Saber's hand quivered. They slowly lowered their arm and stared quietly at the ground. "I need... A moment." Saber sheathed their sword and walked aimlessly down the hall.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:48 pm

"Assholes," Avalon spat at them before following her servant. She caught up with them, putting a hand on their shoulder, "I'm so sorry...whether what they say is true or not. Are you gonna be okay?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:55 pm

"She's right, you know," Illya sang, her legs--too short to reach the floor--swinging back and forth under her chair. "The Tohsakas and Einzberns were two of the original families to design the system. When they found out they needed seven Masters to make the ritual work, they had to bring in magi from the outside. But, of course, they still wanted the Grail all to themselves, so they had to keep the juicy bits secret!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:02 pm

Lazarus let out a resigned sigh, "Yes. Thank you Illya. Does anyone else have any other questions? I can explain our plan in more detail if anybody wishes. I also have many materials here. Accounts from the previous war and documents about the Tohsaka's involvement and very few but some on the Einzberns'... "

Scathatch looked down at her master, an eyebrow raised to ask if she had anything to add. Atalanta shook her head, "I am happy to continue with the plan I agreed to before." Carlotta waved her hand and took a sip of wine, making sure not to focus too much on how nice Medea looked. Ugh.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Daichi turns an eye to Medea to see her reaction to this news.

Alexander remains by Carlotta's side, stoic and muscley as always.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Mari gave Hachi a worried look and leaned out to the hall. "I guess... Shit. I don't know anything, as long as I ain't gonna die I might as well go with the flow." She stood and jogged down the hall to catch up with Avalon and Saber.

Saber leaned against the wall a few rooms away from the group. "Everything I've fought for has been taken away from me, and now the one chance I thought I had doesn't exist? My throne, my legend, my fa... Father..." Sobs quietly echoed in the skull-like helmet. Saber sunk to the floor, head in their arms.

Medea gently swished wine around her mouth, thinking. "It's hardly surprising, in a cynical way. And they were all men, weren't they? The paterfamilias." She smirked into her glass. "Incompetents - no offense, dear," she added, leaning towards Daichi. "And this is why the war broke out, did it? Because no one could decide who the lucky one to gain all knowledge was?" A light chuckle. "I suppose drawing straws is out of the question, with stakes like those." Phillipus made a face like a temperamental cat pet against the lay of its fur.

"Yes. Quite." There was something about this other... Caster? It set every nerve on edge.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:23 pm

"Actually, the Einzbern founder was a woman!" Illya helpfully put in. "Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern. She provided the core magecraft of the Grail!"

"Basically... yeah," Yui answered Medea. "The three families planned on harnessing the Grail together, but after they found out only one could actually use it... friendships quickly broke down. We're hoping to reverse that unfortunate turn of events."

"Hmmm, interesting~" Illya sang. "So... what is the plan exactly?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Atalanta huffed, "Yeah, one out of four." she grumbled into her wine glass. Carlotta smirked, but decided not to mention that it seemed the only woman had also done the main body of the work, of course.

Scathatch followed her master down the hallway where the other half of their team waited. She did feel a pull in her chest for the other servant, poor thing...
Avalon was trying her best to figure out a way to comfort her servant, "Maybe we can do something...go back and get you named the rightful heir, or hey! If all our wishes are to be taken into account, maybe we can buy up some of your father's land, like, start a company or somethin'...I know it's not the same..." she was sure they couldn't wage all out war in the style Mordred would be used to, but she hoped they could still continue the cause.

Back in the main room, Lazarus brightened at Illya's question, "Ah! Well as Yui mentioned, we don't wish our friendships to break down this time. Currently, the plan is for us to summon the grail again, and when it is completely summoned, one of us, currently me, will gain access to Akasha and use the knowledge to enact the other masters' wishes. If the grail is still corrupted however, we wish to work together to destroy it, and another war will eventually take place. We also want to champion the rights of the servants, and let them make a record of their time here in case there is another war, so that we can freely share all the information with all servants and masters. In fact, everything we've recorded you're all privy to, if you like!" the mage gestured to the many clearly labelled volumes.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:49 pm

"Fascinating," Daichi says, eyeing Lazarus. "Two questions: does anyone know the nature of the corruption, and what makes you--" nodding at Lazarus-- "the most qualified to go?"

Alexander casts an eye over the journals. He'd have to catch up on those.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 am

"A worthy question," Phillipus said with a smile. "It's something we're happy to compromise. Personally, I've seen Lazarus go above and beyond when it comes to magecraft, even at detriment to his own health. His zeal for it is admirable, but the truth of it is that he was the most capable and willing at the time this plan came to fruition. It's a discussion that will always be open, even if not on the forefront."

Saber shook their head. "It's not the same. I can't... I just wanted it to be real. I wanted everything to be real. The things I was born for, the things I killed for... Nothing matters anymore. I will always be a chapter in someone else's story." Saber raised their hands and removed their helmet.

Fine golden-blonde hair spilled out across their shoulders, tied towards the back with a red ribbon. Piercing brilliantly green eyes gazed down at the helm in Saber's hands, looking out from an undeniably feminine face. Mari's jaw dropped. "Are you a... A girl!?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:11 am

"That could be a problem..." Illya said quietly. "How can we trust you? How do we know you won't just take what you can from the Grail and leave the rest of us hanging out to dry? The Einzberns have spent 200 years trying to recover the Third Magic, and I don't think we'd want to put that wish in the hands of a total stranger." Despite her threatening tone, Illya still wore a pleasant, innocent smile.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:17 am

Avalon smacked Mari on the shoulder, casting a glare her way. She turned a much kinder face to her servant, "I...I'm so sorry. I don't know how to fix this...but I know that I want the same thing you do. If I get the grail...your dream can still come true. We don't have to join them if you don't want to."

Lazarus smiled, "I'm glad you have doubts! But I can assuage them. We spoke about it extensively, and the grail will read your heart's intentions, no matter what. Because our goal is my true intention, or my true wish, rather, that was the main reason I was selected. Everyone else would have had a different wish granted because it wouldn't have been what they truly wanted. I am also willing to enter magical contracts to further communicate my dedication to everyone's cause."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:31 am

Daichi smiles at Lazarus. "Admirable." His gaze lingers on Illya. "And the corruption?"

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:47 am

"A force either related to or a direct effect of Angra Mainyu, or Ahriman." Phillipus hands Daichi a pile of notes. "Rider Red is most acquainted with the figure, but it appears to be an evil god. Our current hypothesis is that the corruption is tied with someone attempting to use the grail as a catalyst for summons, hence the importance of its destruction should the corruption still manifest." As he passed the notes, Medea spotted the markings on the back of his hand. Command seals.

In the hall, Saber shook their head. "No, it's - I'll be all right. I want to join them... for now. Even if I can't inherit my title, I can still earn the reputation with noble deeds." With a swirl of their wrist, they tuck their hair back into the helmet and place it comfortably over their head. As if an afterthought, they turn to Mari. "Oh, and yes, I have the body of a woman. I don't mind you knowing, but I'd prefer that to be a secret." Mari's cheeks turned red and she nodded, giving a military salute. "Yes, Saber!" A faint laugh bounced around inside the helmet as Saber patted her shoulder.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:10 am

"Ahh, nee~ About that," Illya sighed. "The Einzberns were preparing a way to cleanse the Grail should it still be corrupted, but Grandpa thought he'd have sixty years to prepare. He managed to cobble something together at the last minute, but he's not sure it will work. Luckily, we don't have to wait to summon the Grail to find out! We just have to go to the Greater Grail!"

"The... Greater Grail?" Yui echoed.

"I've heard that term before," Tokiomi added, scratching his chin.

"The core and beating heart of the Grail system!" Illya explained. "The vessel is only the Lesser Grail, the temporary container that acts as a link to the Greater Grail. The Greater Grail is the engine that drives everything, selects the Masters, and summons the Heroic Spirits. If we go there, we can determine if it's already corrupted, and perhaps do something about it."

"After that, well..." she puffed out her cheeks and swung her legs again. "Grandpa Acht would be furious if anyone but me touched the Grail. Perhaps we can still fight over it if we cleanse it? The victor will be the one who's most fit to touch it, right? On the other hand, it wouldn't be fair if it was just me against everyone else... Even Berserker would have trouble with those odds." she said thoughtfully. She turned to the other Masters and smiled brightly. "What do you guys think? We team up to try and cleanse the Grail, and then have a good old-fashioned free-for-all?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:23 pm

"Actually!" Lazarus offered. "I'm alright with letting everyone personally decide. Unfortunately, if it's just going to be you against us, Miss Einzbern, then that's just how it will be." Lazarus was clearly a generally good person, but it was clear he would have no qualms killing this child homunculus. "Of course, whatever anyone's decision is, you'll be free to leave this mansion without being harmed."

Avalon smiled at her companion, "Alright, if that's what you want." She patted Saber's shoulder. "Let's head back in and see what we missed..."

The group entered the room and the others were able to catch them up on the discussion they had been absent for. When they had all the knowledge they needed, Lazarus stood, "Alright! I say we go ahead and put it to a vote. Anyone who wishes to ally with us, feel free to stay. If you don't, leave the mansion. We ask that you not begin the fight until tomorrow out of courtesy if you choose to go." After that announcement he sat. Atalanta and Carlotta remained seated, Avalon took a seat as well.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Saber on the other side of Avalon, Mari and Hachi to the master's right. All remained seated, except for Astolfo, who sprang up holding his hors d'oeuvres plate. He paused, seeing Phillipus's confused stare, and gasped.

"Oh!! I just wanted to get more of the mushroom pastry thingies!" He grinned and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head as Phillipus sighed.

Medea leant in to Daichi, her voice a low murmur. "I would pay to see a menagerie like this, I can't possibly miss it for free. Shall we stay and see how it plays out?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Daichi quirks a smile. "Mm, why not?" After all, he was sure if he and Medea could seize an opportunity to make things fall out more in their favor, they would.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Illyasviel puffed out her cheeks and crossed her legs. "I guess I got no choice. I can't take you all on by myself."

"Indeed," came an unfamiliar voice. A Servant shimmered into existence in the back corner of the room.

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion! - Page 2 Thumb_big_other_8d5a1207810c8732467864a35291c6ad

"How dreadful it would be if I were pitted alone against this fine ensemble."

"Hauuu~!" Berserker raised her mace in alarm.

"Relax, my dear," the Servant assured her, smiling slyly. "If I meant you any harm I would not have revealed myself like this."

"Assassin," Yui reasoned.

"Of course. When I sensed so many Servants converging on one place, I had to come see what all the fuss was about. I'm glad I did. Your plan sounds intriguing; I'm very much interested in where this is going."

Last edited by Damascus on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:32 pm

Alexander put a hand on the hilt of his sword, but didn't unsheathe it. "It would still be courteous to give warning, don't you think?" he growled.

Daichi just smirked.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Saber followed through with Rider Red's implied threat. They snarled with their sword leveled towards Assassin, while Medea simply applauded.

"A grand entrance! It's so nice to make the acquaintance of someone with a sense for theater. Saber, dear heart, would you please put away your arms?" The helmet swiveled towards her, and after a moment, the sword was sheathed with a quiet grunt. Mari pointed at Assassin with a scowl.

"You're the Assassin, so how can we trust you? Your whole thing is killin' people in the night n' shit, right? Where's your Master, anyway?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next