Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT BEGINS AGAIN

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IT BEGINS AGAIN - Page 2 Empty Re: IT BEGINS AGAIN

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Only two rings passed before she was brightly greeted in Italian, before switching to endearing yet slightly stunted Japanese. "Hello darling! It's so good to hear from you! Isn't it late over there?" Carlotta was one of a few of Lazarus' relatives that had bothered to learn any Japanese. She was a kind and boisterous woman, and loved Yui and the kids. She had immediately accepted Yui as her new sister. She visited as often as she could, and was constantly sending gifts to the family on holidays, or just because. The previous christmas, she had even gotten her hands on some very fine jewels for magic usage, and sent them to Yui and even a couple to Tokiomi. She wasn't a fan of honorifics (though she was polite enough to use them in public and to strangers), and had dubbed him 'Papa Tokiomi'.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:52 pm

"Hi Carlotta! Nice to talk to you too! We're only just finishing dinner over here, so it's not too late! How are things over there?"

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:56 pm

"Lovely! I just started making lunch. How are the kids and my silly brother?" she giggled. She was Lazarus' older sister and loved to tease him. "Oh and those lovely gentlemen servants you have living with you. I especially miss Astolfo's stories." as she talked she could hear various noises of a full kitchen in the background. It was never quiet at the Quinlan estate.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:59 pm

"They're all good! The kids are picking up on magic so quick, but I knew they would!" She smiled at everyone sitting at the table. Kirei was looking rather impatient. She supposed she better cut to the chase. "We've got a bit of a problem, though. It seems we're having another Grail War. Aaaand, we're looking for someone that might want to participate for us."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:02 pm

"Oh?...Are you thinking of me?!" she exclaimed, putting a hand to her chest, even though no one on the other end could see. "Not to be arrogant of course, but I do know Papa Tokiomi is getting on in years. Oh! I would be very interested!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:08 pm

"I thought you would be a good choice. Also the kids want to see you again," Yui laughed. "I know how interested you were when we told you all about the last War. And yeah, although I'm sure dad would like to be a Master, I think he's better off staying in retirement."

"And I don't want to rush you or anything, but I also thought we could try to get hold of a catalyst for your summoning. Any heroes in particular you would like to summon?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:15 pm

"Oh...oh goodness that's a tough question! There are so many! Let's see..." she tapped her chin, and exclaimed as a pot boiled over, quickly turning down the heat and stirring it, "Well it should definitely be someone handsome!" she laughed, "I suppose someone good at war, but not a warmonger perse..." She snapped her fingers as she decided, "Alexander the Great! Perfect , no? We even have an old bust of his! I used to kiss it when I was a little girl!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:18 pm

"Good choice!" Yui said, laughing at her last exclamation. "From what i remember, he conquered half the known world... but his troops loved him, so he seemed like a good guy. I can try to track down a catalyst for him while you come over to Japan."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:20 pm

"I'll leave as soon as I can! After lunch is ready I'll pack! I can't wait to see you all! Say hello to everyone for me! Ciao~!" the woman quickly hung up and got to work. How exciting to be in this war! She was so happy her family had thought of her when they needed someone to help.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:23 pm

"Ciao!" Yui hung up the phone and went back into the dining room, leaning on the door frame. "So... We gotta find a catalyst for Alexander the Great. Anyone have any contacts in Macedonia?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:42 pm

In response to the blank stares everyone at the table gave her, she heaved a sigh. "Right. This is going to expensive. I hope it's worth it."

Kirei stood and adjusted his collar, having not even touched his plate of pasta. "Well then, I suppose I have my own preparations to make. Good luck with your own plans."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:09 pm

"Of course!" Lazarus wrapped up Kirei's plate in plastic wrap and handed it to him. "Please feel free to let us know if anything interesting happens. Good luck mediating!" the mage saw Kirei to the door, ensuring that he took the food with him, and waved goodbye.

After some e-mailing with Yui, Carlotta decided that the best idea was to go on a girls' vacation to Macedonia. That way Yui wouldn't be alone with lots of money and they could spend some time together. She booked them both a flight and a hotel to stay in. She said goodbye to her large family and headed out to Macedonia early the next morning.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2