Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Preparations

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Final Preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Preparations

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Lazarus ran up to greet her and help her with Irisviel, "No room on a roof! But you two should wear the appropriate garb for maximum confusion!" He adjusted his own floppy hat. "I have places ready for each of us, in fact."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Caster nodded at Lazarus. "I made sure there's no actual room on the roofs lest Archer be able to reach them somehow. She'll have less than a cubit's width to maneuver. As for Fraulein Iri, I have something in mind for her. Komm, komm!" He brightly traipsed through the streets, disarming traps and rearming them after Yui and Iri walked through.

A building in the distance had a large sign with the seal of Paracelsus. He lead them towards it - and then took a hard turn. He wound them through several paths, then used an earth moving spell in the middle of a road, disturbing a number of chickens. Stairs revealed themselves, torchlight glowing warmly down the well. "There's a room here with full amenities, and a communications mirror on the wall." He held up a small hand mirror.

"We can talk through it, and if you ever feel yourself in danger, I know where to find you. There are so many small points of mana in this area that it will all just blend together, and it would take a keen mind and lots of concentration to tell it apart. Even if that happens, the spell is very particular to myself, and the earth will budge for none but me." He puffed out his chest.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:20 pm

"What a brilliant servant I've been granted!" Lazarus said. "I'm hoping that you would be alright with hiding in plain sight, but in strategic areas. We can guide out running patterns towards the servants or Iri if they need us. But otherwise, we will simply be typical frightened townsfolk!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Yui left Irisviel with Caster and followed Lazarus to his hiding spots. "Sounds alright to me! However, I am planning on setting up some barriers for protection. They can't move, so I may have to stay in one place if we're attacked, at least while the barriers stand."

Irisviel smiled. "Thank you for the hospitality. There are a few things you should know, however. Firstly--there is one way I'd like to assist in the battle. I can prepare a single familiar that can assist you in combat. It will take some time to prepare, so if I let you know when it's done, would you allow me to send it out with you?"

"Additionally... three Servants are currently defeated. After a fourth one is defeated, I will die, and my body will give birth to the Grail. I don't know exactly what will happen when this occurs, especially if I'm shut in such a restrained space. When it appears, though, no one must touch the Grail until it's complete."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:30 pm

"I would advise against that. If it's possible, perhaps prepare the barriers, but don't set them up quite yet. We don't want to let on where we are until they've found us....Oh!" he hustled her over to a small shop, a bakery. "Nevermind! Set them up in here. If any explosions happen, just duck and hide inside the building. It should still be convincing enough!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Caster frowned gently in concern. "Thank you, but you needn't push yourself any further. I know that you aren't feeling your best, and I'd hate for you to strain yourself..."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:39 pm

"Well, since I have to prepare them sequentially, it will take too much time to put them down all at once. But, this could work..." She inspected the bakery. "I can transcribe them here and jump in and activate them if I need to."

Irisviel patted him lightly on the arm. "It's okay. My life is running out one way or another. If I can do anything, I want to have some say on who wins the Grail, even if it's as little as giving you an opening against Kirei or his Servants."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:46 pm

CURRENT RANKS

Berserker-----
STR: B↑
MAN: D
END: A↑
LCK: B
AGI: C↑
Caster----------
STR: C↑
MAN: A
END: D↑
AGI: B↑
Archer-------
STR: D
MAN: B
END: E
LCK: C
AGI: A
Rider-----
STR: D
MAN: C
END: D
LCK: A
AGI: B
-
Yui-------------
STR: C↑
MAN: B
END: C↑
AGI: A↑
ALE: A
Lazarus--------
STR: B↑
END: B↑
LCK: D
AGI: C↑
Kirei----------
STR: A+
MAN: D
END: A
AGI: A
Irisviel-----
STR: E--↓↓
END: B
AGI: C

CURRENT STATS

Berserker--------------------
HP: 500/500
MP: 200/200
Caster
HP: 200/200
MP: 500/500
-
Archer-----------------------
HP: 100/100
MP: 400/400
Rider
HP: 200/200
MP: 300/300
-
Yui---------------------------
HP: 30/30
MP: 400/400
Command Spells: 2
Lazarus
HP: 40/40
Command Spells: 3
-
Kirei--------------------------
HP: 50/50
MP: 200/200
Command Spells: 14
Irisviel
HP: 40/40

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Caster gave Iri a delicate but warm hug. "As you wish, then."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 pm

"Excellent! I will be milling about on the other side of town for coverage. Good luck Miss Yui, please be safe." he gave her a big hug and a peck on the cheek before rocketing off to finish his checks and set himself up somewhere.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:58 pm

"Wait!" Yui called. "There's one last thing. It's about Rider. From what little I've seen of him... he seems like a good person. Or at least, better than the Master he's serving. It may not be worth the effort in the end, but you could try appealing to his better nature as a Heroic Spirit. Even if he doesn't turn against his Master, it may make him hesitate a little."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Lazarus paused and nodded, "An excellent idea! I'll share it with Caster!" he then continued on his path, diverting slightly to divulge the tidbit of information to Caster as well, and to give him a hug and peck on the cheek. He remembered Berserker, and gave her a warm hug as well before finally continuing his work.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Over the next several hours, Yui transcribed a set of seven Bounded Fields inside the bakery, ready to activate them at a moment's notice. She cast one other spell over herself for protection, then anxiously waited outside, reciting her spells over and over in her head.

Berserker stuck close to Caster, happily walking alongside him, even though she couldn't talk.

Shortly before sundown, Irisviel tells Caster that her familiar is ready. When he opens the entrance for her, a small hawk made of shimmering magical wires flies out and heads off in Lazarus' direction. It perches on a rooftop somewhat out of sight, patiently awaiting the battle.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum