Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aloha, Magi!

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aloha, Magi! - Page 3 Empty Re: Aloha, Magi!

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:41 pm

She chuckled. "Yeah. It sort of felt like she hadn't been gone at all. I still may not like Kirei but I hope they can be happy together." She sighed and hugged him closer. "I love you so much."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:43 pm

"I love you too," he squeezed her tightly, and then heard the call for dinner. "Oh...thank goodness for Phillipus." he put on some comfortable clothes and headed down to the kitchen. He waved to their new guest, "Hello! I see you made it here alright."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:46 pm

"More or less!" A-san replied, tilting his mask with one finger. "Manaka tried to massacre me, but Caster's cleverness got me out of there safely." He looked out to the ocean. "This is quite the nice place. Is it yours?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:47 pm

"No! I believe it used to belong to the Yakuza, but hasn't been in use for quite some time as it's location was leaked. It is lovely though. I wish I could own it but I'm sure we'll be having to start looking when we return to Japan..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:49 pm

"Ah, yes... I'm sorry. I feel partially responsible for that, having it been my ally that did that. I may be able to help cover the costs of a new house for you guys."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:55 pm

"Oh! Yui, what do you think? Personally that would be excellent, most of our funds are gone from the war before this one!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:59 pm

"I wouldn't want to impose..." She sighed and bowed. "But that would be really helpful! We're pretty much broke at this point."

A-san laughed nervously. "Well, I'll do what I can, but I only have so much money to spare. That's why I joined the Grail War anyway."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Aaron chuckled from the kitchen, "Are you serious? You wanted money?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:02 pm

"Exactly!" A-san declared seriously. "It must sound terribly mundane. But, my research is extremely financially demanding. Even with all the fortune my family had, and all the investments I made over time, I still found myself in need. I was going to wish on the Grail for billions--perhaps even a few trillion--dollars to complete my work."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 pm

"Hmmm...well my husband likes to donate to research, if that might help. What do you study?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:10 pm

"Hmm..." He seemed to think about it. "Officially, astronomy. Truthfully, it's a little complex and difficult for others to understand. My research deals with advanced space-time theory, most notably dealing with world timelines, recording observational phenomena, using means both magical and technological."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 pm

"Oh shit he loves that stuff. You want me to give him a call? or your number?"

"I do also!" Lazarus piped. "Where on earth do you study such a thing?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 pm

"Umm... What did you say your husband's name was again?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:14 pm

"Julian DiSorvin. Yeah now that I think about it you'd be the type of guy he'd be interested in talking to. Do you work with the mage's association at all?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:17 pm

"DiSorvin. He owns a museum, does he not?" He adjusted his mask. "Actually, I believe my organization has done business with him before. I've been collecting Heroic Spirit catalysts for some time, and he had a great deal in his collection. I should have his number already in my file."

"And yes, my family does belong to the Mage's Association. We tend to pursue our own goals, though. They frown on much of the work we do, but since we are so influential in the Clock Tower, they don't both us much."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 pm

"He actually coordinates exhibits for museums. He also loves kissing the mage's associations ass, so he'll probably donate money if you ask," the young mage gave a cheeky smile and sat down to eat. "Damn. We did good Phillipus!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:47 am

The roast pork was still dangling in front of Phillipus's mouth on the fork. A marriage of magic and technology, to study space and time... Copernicus would be having fits, if he knew what he was missing!

"If you need any assistance, any at all, I gladly put myself to your service!! Ahh, if only I could still get in touch with Leo or Nico, the notes I could compare..." He heaped more pineapple relish onto the shredded meat before finally taking a bite, then pointing at A-san with the tines, smirking.

"I should be much more wary, considering your connections to the Association, but consider this a kindness and a willingness to put aside past misgivings. Or perhaps we're allies after all, since they disapprove of your own agenda?"

Mari savored every bite, piling the pork on thick slices of golden toast and topping it with fried breadfruit. "How did you learn to cook like this so fast??" Phillipus gave a chuckle that was vaguely acquainted with modesty, in theory.

"Cooking and alchemy are inextricably linked. The mastery of one school leads to success in the other - that is, knowing how the chemistry of matter interacts with physical phenomena for the most ideal results! And, naturally," he added, smiling at Aaron, "having an eager and capable assistant is immeasurable in wealth."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:23 pm

"Leo or Nico?" A-san hummed, trying to remember Phillipus' time period. "Are you speaking of da Vinci and Machiavelli? That could be interesting. It may surprise you to know, but I've been studying Heroic Spirit summoning as well. That's another reason I came to participate in the Grail War, to learn more about it."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:37 pm

"Da Vinci, certainly! Nico would be known as Copernicus, I believe. I knew Machiavelli's work, but he wasn't a colleague of mine." He paused to spread mango jam on his toast, mulling over A-san's words.

"What have your studies found so far? I'd be interested in knowing what sort of gaps you've managed to fill in, if any."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:05 pm

"Ah, Copernicus, of course." He nodded. "Well... We've got the technology in place to create artificial souls, and the mana necessary to summon Heroic Spirits. Only the foundation of the ritual itself is still highly unstable."

"If anything, it's just technical detail surrounding the summoning itself. I should be able to complete it with the data I've gathered from the Grail War."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:06 pm

"And luckily you have available insight from the perspective of the summoned!" He grinned cheekily.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:14 pm

"Aww shucks, Phil," Aaron replied to a comment in a ridiculous saccharine voice.

Lazarus perked up, "Oh my goodness! Our goals are basically the same! If you need any help I also gladly volunteer my services!" he chuckled for a moment as he took a bite of food. "Actually, it would be closer to you assisting me! Most of the research would already be done! But however we look at it, I'm certain I could help finalize the ritual." he took a quick sip of water before continuing, " If I may, what does the summoning of servants have to do with the other goals of your organization?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:22 pm

"Well..." A-san hesitated. "I can't really tell you that. Not yet anyway. My organization is still considered secret for many reasons, as well as its mission statement. However, I still hope we can help each other."

At long last, A-san took his mask off and set it aside, revealing an older face with some grizzle. "My name is Marisbury Animusphere. And I wouldn't worry so much, I am very close to perfecting the ritual. If I need help with anything, it's just the money I need to finish the rest of my projects."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Lazarus thought for a moment, then perked up, "Cleopatra! You have golden rule do you not?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Cleopatra swallowed a mouthful of whatever she was snacking on. "Yes! Well, it's limited by however much money I had in life. How much do you need?"

"Somewhere around 100 billion US dollars."

Cleopatra's eyes bulged, and she started counting on her fingers. "Yeah... I... I think I could maybe do a third of that?"

"Yeah, that's why I was after the Grail. Although..." He leaned toward Lazarus. "Since you did use the Grail, perhaps there is a way for you to help me out. Part of the reason I'm struggling right now is because my theories and patents have so far been rejected by the Clock Tower as abstract and impractical. If those patents were sold, the funding I could get approved would certainly make up the difference."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum