Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!!

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!!

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Yui had a similar reaction, her heart thumping faster as they pressed their lips together. When she pulled back, she was still blushing hard, but she wore a content smile. "Well, good night, I suppose."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!!

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:32 pm

"Goodnight, Yui. Sweet dreams," he gave her another soft peck on the cheek, still blushing himself, before going back to his book as she headed to her room. He fell asleep there, smiling like an idiot, the book having fallen into his lap.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:43 pm

"You too." She returned the kiss and headed to her bedroom, where Berserker was already snoozing peacefully. Though her heart was still pounding, she was more content than she'd felt in a long time.

Berserker awoke when Yui came into bed, smiling at her Master, than snuggling up closer. Yui stroked her hair and leaned into her, preparing to let sleep overtake her. But, Berserker's hand fell onto her thigh and slid slowly upward. Berserker bit her lip and looked out bashfully from under her bangs.

If this kept up Yui's face might stay permanently red. She'd noticed her Servant fidgeting over the past few days, but Berserker had waited patiently, knowing Yui needed to get rest and talk to Lazarus about the two of them. She supposed Berserker had waited long enough.

She put one hand on Berserker's hip and pulled her closer, while Berserker hooked one finger around the band of her pajamas.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Upon waking the next day, Lazarus went outside to survey the yard. It was a beautiful day, and he was looking for a place to build a chicken coup for Cesar. Perhaps there would be a market somewhere that he could sell eggs at? He would definitely need a job. He wasn't the type to leech freely off of a rich friend, or...more than a friend. Besides, he was certain marriage would be a necessity, so that was a ring as well...he should really get started. He rushed back inside to quickly send a letter to his family. His parents had moved back to Italy a few years ago to be closer to their other children and grandchildren. He tried to be concise, but the letter still ended up being quite thick. He tossed it onto an engraved magic circle on his desk and snapped his fingers. The letter disappeared, heading to his parents' mailbox. On his way up, he stopped as he passed Tokiomi, "Hello! I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I built a chicken coup for Cesar. I promise I'll make it look nice and fit well within the yard, and we can sell her eggs!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm

"A chicken coop?" Tokiomi echoed, somewhat incredulously. "I suppose so long as it doesn't mess up the gardens. Yui and I will also be working on some sensitive magic in the courtyard, so you should make sure it's secure."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:10 pm

"Of course I will! I did take the opportunity to brush up on gem magic just in case I had forgotten anything. Besides, I'm sure you'd rather the chicken have it's own little area rather than run about the house. But I work with relatively complicated and occasionally volatile magic myself, so I definitely know about security around animals. We raised our own chickens for quite some time!" he tried his best not to take the request as an insult, but he failed. He did manage to remain polite, however.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Tokiomi raised an eyebrow slightly, too curious not to ask. "Where exactly did that chicken come from anyway?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:17 pm

"You know, I never took the liberty of asking whether he bought it, or created it, but Phillipus had it in his territory! After he dispelled it, it stayed around. Either way, she produces lovely eggs and is surprisingly well trained!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:20 pm

"I... see..." He scratched his chins. "That could be an issue. I don't know if magically created chickens' eggs are safe."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:22 pm

"We ate some in the hotel. They are perfectly safe I assure you, otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it." the last bit was said through clenched teeth, though he tried to maintain his smile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:29 pm

"I see..." said Tokiomi, though he still looked slightly unsure, but also curious. "Do they taste different? I wonder if they would have more nutrients than usual..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 pm

"There are some in the fridge. Feel free to try them," he wandered off to build the coop. He was very grateful to get to hammer something.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Tokiomi returned to the house, leaving Lazarus to his work. Though he did go to the fridge, inspecting one of the eggs curiously, he decided against trying one for himself.

A short while later, Yui came out into the courtyard, having slept in a little later than usual. "Mornin', Lazarus," she yawned, rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:38 pm

"Good morning!" he greeted, aggressively hammering a nail to connect a couple of boards. "I'm curious, does your father have a tendency to come off as a little arrogant, or am I more likely imagining it due to my families' lack of inclusion in the upper crust of mage society?" it was a question asked honestly and without sarcasm. He did also stop working to give her a quick good morning kiss.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:40 pm

She kissed him back, but looked rather worried now. "You mean how he talks like he knows more than you?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:41 pm

"Yes! Does he do it to you too?" the mage chuckled. It was a little better if it was simply a character trait, rather than a personal issue.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:44 pm

"He does it to everyone," she sighed. "Not as bad to me, but he still sometimes treats me like I'm a teenager." She rubbed her temples.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 pm

"Ah, well I'll do my best to tolerate it. I even have people in my family that are that way. There's one in every group!" he smiled broadly, satisfied. "However, do assure him that the eggs in the refrigerator are indeed safe to eat if you have the chance." he continued working on the chicken coop, etching designs into it with fire magic so that it matched the richness of the yard.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Yui chuckled lightly. "I'll do that. Let me know if you need any help." She returned to the house to get started on breakfast.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5