Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Small Great Dionysia

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Small Great Dionysia - Page 4 Empty Re: A Small Great Dionysia

Post by fuyumin Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Rider sleepily saluted, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes with a hard yawn. "Aye, sir!" He leant forward to watch the map unfurl, confident and attentive.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Atalanta sat up just after, also attentive to the map. "This will be quite a day..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Kirei circled the Tohsaka mansion on the map. "Our approach will be fairly straightforward. With the mansion's and Caster's defenses in place, a sneak attack will be virtually impossible, so I propose a head-on attack."

"It's likely most of their defenses hinge upon Caster's abilities, so I suggest you and Rider take him out as fast as possible. Rider, your book should make short work of anything he has. Berserker will likely try to interfere. As for my role..."

"I have two options. First, I can seek out the enemy Masters and eliminate them. Taking them out first would secure an easy win, but will give the enemy Servants more leeway. Secondly, I could assist you in fighting Caster. This way can assure Caster's defeat in a much shorter time, but comes at higher risk to myself. I am skilled at fighting mages in close quarters, but Caster would still be formidable on his home turf. What do you two think?"

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Rider piped cheerily. "Don't worry! I can run through and destroy all of his plans!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:01 pm

"They are both good plans. I would suggest you go after the Masters. Not only will it distract the servants, but it will increase your chances of coming out of that battle unscathed, to help us finish off Caster if he becomes a problem."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Kirei nodded. "Very well. I favor that strategy a little more as well. As much as I would disapprove of Rider charging in blindly... it would help to have every possible trap Caster has laid to have been disabled before we two follow him in."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:22 pm

She nodded. "Perhaps we can go in immediately after him, but hault progress until we are sure the next trap is cleared."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:28 pm

"That would be ideal. If I can't find the enemy Masters, or there are too many traps to strike out on my own, I may change plans and assist you with Caster instead."

"Other than that, I don't think there is much else to plan at the moment. We can strike at sundown."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:31 pm

Atalanta nodded. "Should we appraoch at all to see what they might have beforehand?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:47 pm

"Yes. Familiars can't see into the mansion's grounds, so it would be good to scout out whatever defenses they have set up."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:53 pm

"I will do so." the servant evaporated into spiritual form, and set up about a half mile away from the mansion at the highest possible point. She peered beyond the walls of the grounds, commiting everything she could see to memory.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:59 pm

((There is little on the exterior of the mansion to indicate what the enemies have planned, but a few things stand out to her. She is able to pick out some small red jewels that are placed at strategic points around the mansion grounds. There is also a sculpture in the middle of the courtyard with a much larger jewel set into it.))

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Absorbing what little she could, she drew a map and headed back to the theater to share her findings with her master and fellow servant.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Finally, the sun went down.

Kirei took stock of his Black Keys. Thirty; more than enough for their purposes.

He also took two of the firearms Archer had brought back from the Einzbern castle. A revolver, which he tucked into his belt, and a submachine gun strapped behind his back. He wasn't experienced in using firearms, but there was no telling how they might come in handy.

He stepped out onto the street with his two Servants.

"Let's go."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum