Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tohsaka Mansion - A New Day

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tohsaka Mansion - A New Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Tohsaka Mansion - A New Day

Post by fuyumin Thu May 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Caster laughed lightly. "Indeed, if he weren't so dangerous, I'd be very interested in learning more about him. Even as a Servant, you don't meet such uniqueness every day." He waved his fork, grinning at Lazarus. "I must admit, it's nice getting to know someone who has such enthusiasm for new encounters."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu May 12, 2016 8:50 pm

" I definitely agree there. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you were the servant chosen for me. One always worries, and I'm sure it's the same with the servants, whether they'll clash with who the grail chooses." He smiled, looking down at his food with what must have been a somewhat bashful expression? It was hard to tell with this one to be honest.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu May 12, 2016 9:00 pm

"It's my understanding that the Grail takes that into consideration and generally tries to pair Servants with Masters that will suit. Considering Miss Yui and Berserker along with ourselves, I'll say that as far as I can tell it's done a grand job."

He raised the last morsel of dumpling on his fork to Lazarus in mimic of a toast. "To partnership, and victories in the days to come!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu May 12, 2016 9:07 pm

"I'll toast to that!" he said jovially, papping his dumpling against Caster's. After a few thoughtful bites, he turned to his companion. "So I was speaking with Miss Yui about some things while you were both gone, and the conversation directed my attention to the fact that you are...rather cuddly. " Lazare didn't seem irritated by this of course. At worst, he was curious about the situation.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu May 12, 2016 9:11 pm

"Oh? You've noticed?" A sly smile moved across Caster's face as he twisted a length of hair around his finger. "In truth, I've tried to cultivate a relationship of physical comfort in case I may need to draw mana from you."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 pm

"Oh! What a good idea! I wondered if perhaps it was something-...well, I can't imagine what it would be like to go years with no human contact and then suddenly be bonded to someone. I certainly don't mind it, in any case. I just...well as you've noted, I tend to miss a lot of the smaller things that happen around me. " Though he wasn't opposed to the idea of making a friend happy, he was somewhat relieved that it was mostly about possible mana transfer.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu May 12, 2016 9:24 pm

He snorted slightly. "In my mortal life I was hardly known for my looks or relationships. There were many lotharios greater than I; I was more focused on my work. In a superficial way, I can't say I'm not glad that's changed, but I still remain dedicated to my cause. At any rate, sharing beds was common amongst family members and close quarters colleagues in my time."

He set the cleared plates on the nightstand and scooted down further under the blankets, his voice becoming a content mumble. "Although I must admit, you are very pleasingly warm."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu May 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Lazarus followed him under the blankets and scooted in close, wrapping his arms around the other. "Well providing a little warmth for you is the least I can do." he pulled the servant in close enough that he could feel his breath on his neck." Sweet dreams, Paracelcus. I'm lucky to have you here."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5