Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EM: Lazarus and Caster Downtown

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EM: Lazarus and Caster Downtown - Page 2 Empty Re: EM: Lazarus and Caster Downtown

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:29 pm

"Excellent! Thank you! Make sure you heed her request, Paraclesus." He picked up his pack. "May we enter?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

EM: Lazarus and Caster Downtown - Page 2 Empty Re: EM: Lazarus and Caster Downtown

Post by fuyumin Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Caster was positively glowing. "Well-learned and observant! What a charming young lady you are. I do so swear to abstain from marking any grounds or Territories on your property you will not be able to access. While our alliance is in place, you will have as many of my skills at your disposal as my colleague sees fit to share."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Yui smiled despite herself. These two were quite charming.

As a gesture of friendship, she decided to show one of her cards as well. She looked over her shoulder. "Berserker? You can come out now."

The air shimmered, revealing the Servant, hammer still in hand. "Unnh...?" she moaned reluctantly.

"We'll be working with these two for the Grail War. Will that be okay with you?"

Berserker fidgeted, but nodded. "Mmnh."

Yui smiled, then turned and unlocked the gate. After opening it, she stepped back and allowed Lazarus and Caster to pass through.

[[There is a Bounded Field within the gate that will alert Yui when someone with hostile intentions passes through.]]

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:45 pm

"I'm completely open! You may use my servant as you see fit! Barring using him to kill me of course," he said with a chuckle. Lazarus and his servant passed through with no issues. Lazarus turned to Berserker, "Nice to meet you! I do not look forward to the day when we have to fight." He turned to Yui, "Where would you like me to stay? I will even happily camp outside the mansion if you wish."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:52 pm

Caster bowed again and took Yui's hand in his, lightly kissing above her middle knuckle. He turned his attention to Berzerker, curious but friendly. "A Berzerker, eh? It will be a pleasure seeing the match of our skills. Working together will be an experience indeed."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Despite the fact that Caster should technically be an enemy, she blushed slightly. "Yes, nice to meet you, too," she said. "I have plenty of guest rooms on the second floor. You are free to use any of them. I ask that you steer clear of my bedroom in the northeast corner."

Berserker responded shyly to Caster, only nodding gently. "Mnh!"

Yui and Berserker followed them into the mansion, but not before Berserker noticed the open gate. She went over and closed it, before shuffling quickly after the others.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:12 pm

[[So ends this thread! War starts soon!]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2