Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search for the Dragon Slayer

3 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 Empty Re: The Search for the Dragon Slayer

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:53 pm

"I'm so sorry about your family, they must have been very proud of you. I'm glad you made it this far." He turned to the others, "So, plans? Should we rest for awhile or keep moving?"

Avalon considered, "I say if we do rest, it shouldn't be here. We should go camp in the fields or something. We don't wanna be easy to find."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 Empty Re: The Search for the Dragon Slayer

Post by fuyumin Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Phillipus pulled his robe back on when Edouard was feeling more stable. "Wherever we go, I can create a Field to rest in; that should give us some security. If anyone's up to planning a watch order that's not a bad idea either."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Artoria nodded. "I agree. If we are attacked again, I don't want anymore innocent people caught in the crossfire. Once we are rested up, we can try to attack Orleans again."

Siegfried, almost fully healed, finally stood up, helping Edouard to his feet. "Thank you again for your help. I'm sorry you had to deal with Fafnir. It was no accident Jeanne summoned him; we are always destined to meet on the battlefield."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:05 pm

"Well, you definitely won this battle, " Aaron said, clapping him on the back. The group made their way into a nearby forest to camp for the evening in the security of Phillipus' field.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:21 pm

[[HOkay, so assuming the use of 10 A-Rank healing spells and the rest of the healing coming out of Phillipus' mana pool. Then all the Servants regain 75 MP from their Masters over the next hour, here's where everyone stands with their Mana after an hour]]

Mordred
MP: 250/400

Artoria Pendragon
MP: 275/500

Darius III
MP: 100/100

Paracelsus von Hohenheim
MP: 325/500
Azoth MP: 980/1,000

Mashu Kyrielight
MP: 400/400

Siegfried
MP: 175/300

The group left the city on foot, but had barely walked more than a mile or two when they saw more shapes on the horizon approaching from Orleans' direction. Another flock of dragons and... the presence of two Servants.

Siegfried frowned. "They don't wish to give us time to recover."

Mashu moved to protect the Masters.

Artoria whispered to Avalon. "I don't have enough mana to fire Excalibur again quite yet. This could get messy."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:29 pm

"Fuck..." Aaron fidgeted. He had loads of easily replaceable mana, but the only way to give it to anyone..."Um!" he voice cracked, and he cleared his throat, "Okay so we all know that sex fluids can transmit mana from one mage to another. I happen to be just lousy with mana. I don't wanna fuck anyone right now of course-" he blinked and was silent for a couple beats as the fact that his life was now in a place where that was a thing he would say wash over him, but continued-"but! I could maybe get it to you guys via...cup? FEEL FREE TO SAY NO THIS IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE BUT POSSIBLY NECESSARY."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Phillipus swore under his breath. "I'd almost bet they planned this. Be on the defensive." He drew a circle on the ground and pushed it outward, the circle growing with a faint glow. Chanting, the familiar iridescence of a barrier shone around the party. [ZONE OF ABSORPTION: HEALTH, A RANK]

It was a nearly impossible task to keep his focus after Aaron's suggestion, but time and success were of the... essence.

Mordred looked up at Aaron, face blank. "What."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:33 pm

"D:" Artoria, looking somewhat mortified, just shook her head. Siegfried was blank-faced, having difficulty processing the statement, but also shook his head. "I... I'll be okay."

Mashu, even though she didn't need mana, hid her red face behind her shield.

Dr. Roman cleared out his ear. "I didn't just hear what I thought I heard, did I?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Mari cackled helplessly as Roman came in through the communicator. "Shit!! Just worry about Phil's balance when we're not about to get dragged across the countryside, 'kay?" She patted Aaron's back, snickering loudly.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:38 pm

"Well it was a perfectly logical suggestion," Lazarus said with a shrug. Chiara was on the floor barely able to breathe with laughter.

Aaron crossed his arms, slightly surly from everyone's reaction, "Look, it's a solution. I'm just trying to find a way to get mana from one source to another in a small amount of time. It's not my fault magic works that way. But if you'd rather maybe die than drink it be my guest. I tried."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Phillipus let out a soft phew when the spell activated. "Do your best to stay in this side of the circle. Ideally some of the health from the wyverns will be transferred to us."

He turned to Aaron, cheeks a very slight pink, twisting a lock of hair in his fingers. "You're right, your suggestion was a perfectly viable answer to a problem. The methods are... Either way, your heart and mind were in the right place."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 pm

Da Vinci laughed, but agreed with Lazarus. "Unfortunate, but true! That's why 'mana transfer' is such a euphemism in some circles." She nudged Lazarus. "You should add that to your list of things to fix about the mage world, huh?"

Tesla sat sheepishly across from Lazarus. "A shame more Servants don't have Galvanism. Electricity can work many wonders."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Aaron fumed silently. As soon as the world was saved he was going to make Julian make this stupid plant inside him work in some other way for mana transfer, or just take it out entirely. He wasn't a gifted enough mage to make use of the extra mana he gained unless it came to supporting multiple servants, and having no way to share mana with allies that was viable was beyond frustrating.

Lazarus nodded, "Well! I think the gist of being able to biologically transfer mana via that specific fluid is rather clever! If you used blood, one could easily hurt oneself by giving too much or not properly caring for the wound. If it was saliva there might be problems giving out mana when no necessary, and if it were something like tears it would be too hard to get unless you constantly had something that would make a person cry, which is actually rather difficult. Sexual fluids can be evoked in just about any situation if necessary, and will not keep coming unwarrented. In any case! Once we start switching over to actual implanted magical circuits we may be able to construct some sort of sharing system!" the mage beamed.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:56 pm

"My thoughts exactly!" Da Vinci excitedly agreed.

"We can discuss this some other time," Artoria said grumpily, sword at the ready. She turned to Mordred. "Can you still use Blood Clarent Arthur?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:57 pm

They rolled their shoulders back, eyes on the horizon. "Just once. Better make it count."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 pm

The dragons approached quickly, but before coming into combat range, split into two groups. They approached from both sides, having seen Mordred's Noble Phantasm up close, and didn't wish to make the mistake of grouping up.

Assassin appeared on their left, and Berserker on their right. Each were flanked by thirty dragons, though in the dense forest, they stayed above the canopy. This time, the Assassin had something with her...

The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 Latest?cb=20160829000335

"Hmm..." she droned. "Still, you persist. Not even one of you has died. We're here to crush you like the bugs you are."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Darius rushed the other Berserker, striking down with his axes

Kittenboxxing carried out 1 launched of one The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 BRGF2wg

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Damascus carried out 1 launched of one The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:21 pm

The Berserker tried to move out of the way, but Darius' axe cut her right down the middle.

Berserker
HP: 50/100

Turn 1

Servant Initiative

Went first: Darius
A: Assassin
B: Mordred, Siegfried
C: Paracelsus, Artoria, Kiyohime
D: Mashu

"No time to fool around!" Assassin called out to her comrade. "Use your Noble Phantasm!"

Assassin looked down at the group and singled out Artoria. "It's time to take a prisoner. Your blood belongs to me! Phantom Maiden!"

She swung her iron maiden on a heavy chain and launched it toward Artoria, its doors opening wide.

Assassin v Artoria:
Damascus carried out 2 launched of one The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 DVINn4I , The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 BRGF2wg

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Artoria danced out of the way as the doors snapped shut.

Turn 1

Servant Initiative

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:06 pm

"Father!! Lead me!!" Mordred charged at the Berserker, thrusting Clarent forward.

fuyumin carried out 1 launched of one The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 SsExZ0s

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Damascus carried out 1 launched of one The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:53 pm

As Mordred's attack missed, Siegfried readied his sword and went for Berserker as well.

Siegfried v Berserker:
Damascus carried out 2 launched of one The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 DVINn4I , The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 SsExZ0s

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:02 pm

"No!!" Berserker jumped back, still trying to readyher Noble Phantasm, but Balmung sliced across her torso.

Berserker
HP: 0/100

She coughed up blood and fell back against a tree. "Lord Anchin... I'm... sorry..." She slumped down and dissolved.

Turn 1

Servant Initiative

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 pm

Artoria v Assassin:
The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 DVINn4I , The Search for the Dragon Slayer - Page 4 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next