Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic Love

2 posters

Go down

Toxic Love Empty Toxic Love

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:47 pm

A Dream for Darius:

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Toxic Love Empty Re: Toxic Love

Post by Damascus Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Darius awoke suddenly, confused and disoriented, but he quickly realized where he was. Aaron was still sleeping, somewhat fitfully.

Darius frowned down at his Master. He had been getting the hint of his Julian's relationship for some time, and that sealed things. Troubling. Very troubling.

He wanted to help, but his Mad Enhancement frustrated most attempts at communication. He wondered if there was any way to tell Aaron how he felt about it all. As he ruminated over it, he patiently waited for Aaron to wake up.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Aaron woke a few minutes later, eyes wide. He looked around the room, breathing quickly. Seeing that it was only a dream, he let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes, rising to go to the restroom. He cast a look at Julian before he left the bed. He was still unsettled and unsure about what was real and what was a dream...

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Darius waited until Aaron was finished in the bathroom before appearing in front of him in the hallway. For the first time, the Berserker looked somewhat awkward.

The Servant thought hard about how to best get his point across. He pointed in the direction of the bedroom and growled low under his breath; Aaron could vaguely tell he was trying to indicate Julian. It took some time, but he finally managed to put together the simplest word he could.

"Bad."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Aaron looked at him for a moment with confusion before he realized what he meant, "Oh! Oh no no no it's okay. I think. I'm pretty sure they're just dreams. That happens with masters and servants right? We can share dreams? So it probably wasn't real..." he patted Darius' arm, feeling touched at the concern, and proud that he used a word.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Darius shook his head vigorously, then knelt to put his face more on Aaron's level. He took one of Aaron's hands in his. He kept trying to speak, but couldn't make the words come.

Finally, growing frustrated, he beckoned for Aaron to follow him. He led his Master to a bookshelf, pulling out a book that Darius himself had purchased when they had their first foray into the city when they were staying in Hawaii. It was a book about Alexander the Great's life.

Carefully, he opened to a page and pointed to a quote from Alexander himself: "…and of all the Hellenic peoples, join your fellow-soldiers and entrust yourselves to me, so that we can move against the barbarians and liberate ourselves from the Persian bondage, for as Greeks we should not be slaves to barbarians."

He placed his finger on the page to carefully outline the words he wanted to communicate to Aaron: "...we should not be slaves."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 pm

"Well I'm not a slave! Far from it! I'd consider myself a bit domestic I guess since I don't have to work but I'm far from a slave..." his gaze drifted to the side. It was clear from his tone he was trying just as hard to convince himself as he was Darius.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Darius knew it wouldn't be easy, but he had to help however he could.

With a stern frown, he knelt down to Aaron's level again, taking his hand, balling it into a fist, and holding it against his heart. "S... trong."

Surely it sounded easy from a man who ruled an empire, but not all struggles were won on the battlefield. Darius saw a subjugated man, a man that needed to be free.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:12 pm

"Aww...big guy," Aaron gave his servant a hug. He didn't really know what to think at the moment, but seeing Darius work so hard to communicate must mean something. He pulled back and smiled at him, "Look. I'm just not sure what is...really going on. Just give me some time to suss out the details okay? Is that good enough?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Darius nodded happily. He pointed to Aaron, then slapped his own chest, trying to communicate that he would take care of Aaron. He didn't want to have to kill Julian--it probably wouldn't Aaron gain the confidence he needed--but he feared not being able to hold back if Julian did anything violent.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum