Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What now?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What now?     - Page 3 Empty Re: What now?

Post by Damascus Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:41 pm

"Oh! I can't wait! See you there."

He hung up the phone, then quickly called a few of his associates to arrange some other business of his. There was much to do now.

A-san rifled through his pockets and withdrew a small strap of clothing. The catalyst Luvia had used for her summoning. He'd managed to nab it after Israfil disposed of her. He wished he had gotten catalysts from the others before they left, but what was done was done.

He returned to the hotel, and Aaron was still sleeping, so he passed the time by watching some TV.

Some time later, as he and Caster were sitting around, a dark form appeared out the window. A-san felt dread at first, only to quickly recognize the winged wolf-like figure. The familiar phased through the glass window and alighted down next to his master. It had several visible battle scars.

"Marchosias!" Caster said happily. "I was worried you were a goner."

The wolf seemed to give Caster a dirty look, but nevertheless sauntered over and curled up in the corner while Caster used some healing spells on him.

A-san decided to let Aaron sleep for a few more hours before waking him up and filling him in. "Sounds like their team is heading to Hawaii. If you want to rest here for a bit longer, we can, but I'm pretty excited about getting far from Japan right now."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Aaron sat up quickly, "No, yeah! Let's please leave." he said, stretching. "Where in Hawaii?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:53 pm

"Kauai. I'm not too familiar with Hawaii, but I'm obviously quite excited."

He looked over at Caster. "I suppose we'll have to get you some street clothes."

Caster nodded, then looked over at his familiar. "Marchosias, would you please?" The wolf nodded back, then reared up on its hind legs. Its form quickly changed, its serpent's tail and wings disappearing, and became the form of a man. Marchosias was now a older-looking man with short silver hair, wearing the cloak A-san had lent him as a disguise.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:55 pm

"Neat!" he proclaimed in response to the transformation, "And actually I was born in kauai. If the place they have isn't big enough I can get into my dad's vacation home."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:58 pm

"It sounded like they have a place in mind, but we can let them know."

They didn't waste any more time. After heading out and buying some casual clothes for Caster and Marchosias, he bought some tickets for Hawai'i at the closest airport and headed there with Aaron.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum