Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Can Keep a Secret

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Can Keep a Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Can Keep a Secret

Post by Damascus Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:28 pm

"I'm glad, too." He took another long sip, then sat up. "I suppose it's time." Kirei rolled up both sleeves, revealing almost two dozen Command Spells on both arms. "The Mediator inherits leftover Command Spells from previous Wars," he explained. "I can use them to increase your power, and as mana sources for myself whenever necessary, which should give us a huge advantage. Right now, though, it's time to set things in motion."

He closed his eyes and concentrated. His Command Spells glowed slightly. Elsewhere, all across Fuyuki, the other Masters felt their own Command Spells throb slightly. An unconscious message is sent to them, telling them that all seven Servants have been summoned. Kirei relaxed again. "The War has officially begun."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:35 pm

"That suits you too," she smirked, the slightest blush dusting her cheeks, and raised her glass, " To a successful Grail war." Atalanta had always admired skill, but had never been one to be aroused by power until now. Aside from the markings being rather artistic, the power they both wielded now because of them made her blood pump faster.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:37 pm

"Indeed." He clinked his glass against hers, downing must of his glass in a single gulp.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:41 pm

She followed suit, pouring them more wine. " I am eager to see how this war will go. Are the other servants going to be involved?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:46 pm

"Lazarus wants to contact the other Masters to reach a sort of truce as we did last time. I can't guess how that's going to turn out, but I don't think they'll be getting into any direct combat until the Grail is ready to appear again."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:52 pm

"Interesting. Well, good luck to them I suppose..." she wasn't sure how she felt about her former friends. She did have little hints of affection for them, but nothing like what she was feeling for Kirei. Oh well. Perhaps if she saw them again her feelings would come back. She finished another glass of wine, "I'm curious. Will it be possible for me to at least see Astolfo again? I understand if you haven't notified them of our arrangement yet, of course."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Kirei leaned his head on one hand. "I haven't quite decided yet about telling them. They asked that I remain neutral, so I have already somewhat broken the rules by summoning you. Especially considering that I murdered another Master to get you. Not that I particularly fear their judgment, but it would be troublesome if it came to a fight."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 pm

"Well...yes. That's a tough situation...perhaps as long as I agree to remain neutral as well? Maybe that will convince them."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Kirei swished the remaining wine in his glass in thought. "That might be alright. After all, I do truly plan on remaining an observer for the most part of the war. I would like to keep you a secret so I have an advantage over them if it comes to a fight, but it might be enough to at least keep your extra skills a secret."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:05 pm

"Oh yes, that shouldn't be a problem," she chuckled. "You mentioned that Astolfo attends mass often though, didn't you? Even if he didn't come next time, it would be difficult to keep me a secret forever. If that's the case, it might be easier to be up front. At least about my general existence." she sipped from another glass she had poured. Goodness they were really going through this stuff.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:06 pm

"I suppose you're right. Someone will sense you here sooner or later. And surely, their excitement of seeing you again will beat their anger at my breaking the rules."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:08 pm

She patted his knee, "I'm sure it will be alright." she leaned back onto the throw pillow and sighed happily. What a lovely vacation she would be having in the world of the living for awhile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Shortly after the war began, Kirei heard a tapping at the window of the church. Curiously, he went over and opened it, and the bird fluttered in to deliver its letter. Sending the bird back on its way, he opened the letter and scanned it quickly.

"Hmm... It's Lazarus calling for a meeting of the Masters again. You've been detected here, but he still doesn't seem certain about whether I'm the Master or not." He handed the letter to Atalanta.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:02 pm

"That's not suprising. It was only a matter of time." she shrugged and scanned the letter. "What would you like to do?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:05 pm

"I'm going to remain here for now," Kirei answered. "Though I don't mind meeting with our former allies, I'd rather not show myself to the other enemy Masters. If you like, you can go alone, to meet them or keep an eye on the meeting. Otherwise, we can meet Lazarus and company later."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:10 pm

"I think I will go, if that's alright. I'll be sure not to mention our arrangement quite yet. Would you be alright with me inviting them to come and visit so that they can speak with you?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:13 pm

"Go ahead. I will trust your judgment." He hesitated. "If Astolfo sees you, he will almost surely blurt out that you were my Servant in the previous war. Be careful."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:20 pm

"Well that should be fine. I just won't let him know that we currently have a contract until you choose to reveal it. Worry not," she gave him a soft smile and patted his shoulder before making her way to the mansion as well.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2