Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!!

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!!

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Lazarus looked down at what he was wearing, "Is there something wrong with my outfit?" the mage wasn't being completely unfashionable, but the worn t-shirt and jeans definitely spoke of his humble roots, even though he had found the ones with the least amount of stains...which was still quite a few.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Back at the Tohsaka Mansion!!!

Post by Damascus Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:43 pm

"No, no!" Yui said hurriedly, worried she'd offended him. "It's just, when you look at him... perfectly ironed red suit, polished cane, trimmed goatee. You know he spends half an hour grooming that thing every morning?"

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Lazarus laughed, "Well, we all have our little rituals. It probably helps him focus. Personally, I thrive in chaos, so..." he gestured to his messy appearance. The teapot whistled, and he poured the water into the nicer serving pot, arranging everything on a tray and walking out to the living room with Yui.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:50 am

"And you know!!" Rider continued, leaning on the edge of the sofa, "Everything is so different! It took me a lot of getting used to, right? Every time one of us older spirits gets summoned there's probably a lot of culture shock, right!" He turned to Phillipus, catching an agreeing nod.

Caster was sitting next to him, one leg over the other, hands in his lap. This pair, at least, were standing up to Tokiomi's presence, whether by rising to the mood or by sheer nature. Phillipus gave Lazarus an appreciative smile.

"Thank you, Lazarus. Astolfo was just telling us about how different the textiles in his day were compared to this modern era, especially the cuts of clothing."

"The skirts are so short! Like the wind can just - FWOOSH!" Rider scooped his hands through the air, imitating a strong gust making a bid for someone's hemline. He took a cup of tea and added four cubes of sugar, stirred, sipped, and added another.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Tokiomi seemed somewhat overwhelmed by Astolfo's never-ending verbiage, but sat politely and listened. "Yes, I can imagine how different the modern age must feel. That reminds me..." he added, stroking his goatee. "My father told me once that--since the Throne of Heroes exists outside of the timeline--it's possible to summon heroes from the past or the future. As far as I know, it's never been done before, but I can only imagine how much of a shock that would be to both parties if it ever happened."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:49 pm

"The future, eh?" Caster sipped his tea, swishing it around his mouth in thought. He smiled slightly.

"Doesn't that give away some of the mystery? It could be anyone, then. Someone could even summon themselves, and that wouldn't be awkward at all."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:01 pm

"That would be rather strange," Lazarus chimed in, pouring everyone a glass. He handed one to Caster first. "However, you'd have to know that you would be a heroic spirit in the first place! It would require a good amount of arrogance...or curiosity. I might have to try it sometime if I get the chance..." he had finished handing everyone their glasses and sat down with his own.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:06 pm

"Heroes are also made by happenstance, by people being in the right place at the right time," he smirked, "or wrong time, depending on perspective. Besides, I couldn't've began to imagine this is where I'd be centuries in the future when I was alive. Sometimes it feels as though truly anything can happen."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:08 pm

"That's probably why it never happened," Yui chimed in. "Maybe if you or a family member are destined to be a hero, and you have a close connection to them. Otherwise, you're more likely to get a hero from the past just cause you already know they exist."

"Not to mention, a lot of Masters already have a hero in mind that they want to summon."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:13 pm

"Very true! In any case," the mage waved the tangental discussion away with his hand, "we decide where to begin with our investigation. I'm thinking it would be most convenient to begin with the Matou family. I myself have heard whisperings of this Zouken even as far away as my home country. I can't say I'm excited to meet him, but he is definitely a prime candidate..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Yui looked a little sick. "He also lives just down the street. The Einzberns don't even live in Japan, so it will be easiest to talk to him."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

He looked to Yui with sympathy and patted her leg, "It'll be alright. When shall we go speak to him?" the question was asked more to Tokiomi, as he would probably know the most about the man.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Tokiomi shifted in his seat. "It'd be best to get it out of the way as soon as possible. We can go see him tonight, or we can wait until morning if you'd rather."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:28 pm

"I'm happy with tonight! The longer we wait the colder the trail will be." He gulped down the rest of his tea and went to find a jacket. He had lost so much in the organization...

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Caster leant over to call after him: "On the lefthand hook by the east study bureau!" He turned to Tokiomi.

"May Rider and I accompany you? I, at least, am just as eager to get to the bottom of this." Rider nodded along, expression almost silly in its seriousness.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Lazarus called out a 'thank you' as he hurried off in the proper direction.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Yui also gathered her coat, and an extra one for Berserker. "Yeah," she answered. "Zouken is definitely too narcissistic to be threatened even by an army of Servants." Besides, she needed the emotional support. She couldn't help but remember her very first encounter with that deplorable man.

"Let's go," Yui said, taking a steadying breath, then turned to her father. "You're the only one who can remotely tolerate him, so you can knock."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:21 pm

[[Continued from Matou thread]]

"I'll be excited to start on that tomorrow, but I think I'm ready for bed tonight," she said, punctuating her statement with a yawn.

A few hours later, after Yui had showered and changed for bed, she stared at her own face in the mirror. She was already blushing, dammit. She could do this.

She left the bathroom and went to find Lazarus. "Hey, can we talk for a second?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:29 pm

"Of course!" Also freshly showered, he had been down in the basement going through some books after asking Tokiomi if he wouldn't mind if he looked through some of the ones he owned, offering to lend him some of his as well of course. He patted the space next to him on the small couch he inhabited.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:39 pm

Yui sat down, wringing her hands, not sure where exactly to start. "Listen, uhh..." Her face grew increasingly redder and redder as she spoke. "B-Before anything like... happens between us, I need to ask you a really awkward question. How do you feel about... open relationships? Cause... me and Berserker... kinda... uhhhhhh..." She stammered, unable to say outright what had happened between them. Her face was so red that it looked like steam might shoot from her ears at any moment.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Lazarus stared at her confused for a moment, then laughed, "Oh! That doesn't worry me at all. Honestly I'm glad you brought that up!" It was his turn to blush a little now, though it wasn't anywhere near as severe as Yui's. " I do love you, and I'm excited to start a family when you're ready, but I've...never been a very sexual person. For the most part, I lack that desire. So if you wish to have that kind of relationship with Berserker or anyone else, I'm definitely fine with that! It's a service that I may not be able to provide, and I want you to be happy." he smiled warmly at her, but he was a bit nervous. He hoped she wouldn't be upset at his orientation, or lack thereof, rather.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Yui sighed with relief. "That's really good to hear, actually! Honestly I'm so inexperienced with romance. I still don't know exactly how I feel about Berserker... but it's not quite the same." She put an arm around his shoudlers. "That's perfect! I do have urges and everything, but I don't need sex in a relationship. Just... when it happens, that's alright." She giggled awkwardly.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:13 pm

"Oh good!" he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled. This was lovely. "And if we ever lose our friends somehow, I can...help you out, if you want. You only need to ask," he blushed heavily and kissed the top of her head. "Though I will be honest, I've read about the subject but never actually...performed anything. Please be patient with me."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:20 pm

She giggled and snuggled into him. "That's okay. That was really my first sexual encounter the other day..." She looked up shyly. "Would a kiss be alright?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:22 pm

"Of course," he agreed bashfully. He kissed her softly on the lips, his heart filling with warmth at the contact. A reaction he did not expect, but welcomed nonetheless.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next