Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24-hour Hotel in Fuyuki

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

24-hour Hotel in Fuyuki - Page 4 Empty Re: 24-hour Hotel in Fuyuki

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:56 pm

Rider's ability apparently extended to sugar highs. "Ohmigosh, yes, please! Let's go somewhere cool!!" Caster wiped his mouth with his napkin, amused.

"If you two would like to spend some time together, I could wrap up my notes. I wouldn't want to intrude." Rider turned to Atalanta as if asking her thoughts, whipped cream at both corners of his mouth.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:03 pm

She dabbed at him with a napkin dipped into a waterglass as she answered, "You may finish up if you wish, but you're more than welcome to come with us in my opinion."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Rider pouted at Atalanta. "You could've just told me it was there!"

"You know what, I'd love to join you," Caster said with a grin.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:16 pm

The trio spent a lovely day in town, returning to the hotel a bit after lunch. They shopped, saw a movie, and bought several snacks. When Atalanta re-entered the hotel room, she set a plastic bag down with her recordings and writings filled with knick knacks and clothes the other two men assured her looked good. She labelled them, and wrote down why they had been purchased in her notebook. She also attatched a note to the bag reading 'Please give to next incarnation or keep for posterity. Yui may borrow if she likes.'

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Rider had been insistent on getting woven cord bracelets out of a vending machine, and one was currently around each of Rider, Caster, and Archer's wrists. There was even one left in a capsule for Berserker, which he was currently carrying. Caster had amended Atalanta's note to extend to the friendship bracelets as well.

"Berserker! We got something for you!" He handed her the capsule as Caster removed convenience store bento from a plastic sack.

"There's enough snacks for everyone, as well, and I took the liberty of selecting breakfast sets for those who were still asleep."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Lazarus shifted, muttered something about it smelling delicious in italian, and then fell back to sleep.

Atalanta went into the other room to check on Kirei.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Berserker curiously removed it from its capsule and squeaked in delight, immediately slipping it on her wrist and showing it off to Yui.

Kirei was awake by now, and with lack of anything else to do, had been sitting on the bed reading a book. He looked up when Atalanta entered. "What were you up to this morning?"

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:45 pm

"I finished my records and went out with Astolpho and Phillipus. We brought you breakfast." she sat a bento box down for him.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:50 pm

"Ah, thank you." He quietly took the bento to open it up and eat. "I assume you still have more yet you want to record. Did you have any plans for the day?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Caster gently flopped next to Lazarus and lightly ruffled his hair. "These circumstances must be exhausting, being so far from the wells. I hope he feels better when he wakes up." He looked up to see Rider grinning mischievously, almost... leering?

"What are you thinking about." Rider giggled behind his hand.

"You look like Lazarus-san's wife!!" Caster snorted.

"I feel that way sometimes, but he's just a dear friend and colleague. Obviously I care for him, but we're not so... Involved." Rider nodded in understanding, following along.

"So not like Atalanta and Kirei-san?" Caster pressed his lips together quickly before laughing at the sudden statement, his breath almost coming out in another snort.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 pm

"No. I was up the entire night, so my records are finished. I have no further plans so far." she flopped onto the bed accross from him. She knew she could resort to spirit form if she was tired, but it just felt good to lay down.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Berserker giggled a little, but Yui felt a little sour, not wanting to picture the relationship between Atalanta and Kirei.

Kirei nodded. "It's odd to have nothing to do. I feel restless."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Atalanta shrugged, "I'm sure you can go back to your book. Otherwise there is a pool, a gym, and a very nice courtyard that I'm sure it would be pleasant to walk around."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Caster braced himself as soon as he realized Rider heard the P-word. The pink-haired Servant grabbed the sack containing his swimwear and closed the bathroom door behind him faster than he could think.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Kirei nodded. "I may take a walk later. The pool doesn't interest me very much."

Yui giggled. "I did want to go swimming, but I wanted to wait for Lazarus to wake up. I wouldn't want him to miss the fun."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Atalanta heard the other servant's excitement through the door. "Ah, it seems I'll be going swimming then. Enjoy you walk. Feel free to come say hello at the pool if the mood strikes." She took her own swimming suit and changed in the bathroom, joining Rider in the adjacent room.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Caster gently shook Lazarus's shoulder. "We're going to go to the pool, your breakfast is on the bedside table."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 pm

"Grazie," he muttered, patting Caster's hand and snuggling into his pillow.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Yui let all the Servants change before she went into the bathroom. Berserker had gotten a white frilly one-piece, and Yui picked out a matching black one for herself.

She tried it on and looked over herself in the mirror with worry, looking it over top to bottom. She'd managed to fix her bottom half up well enough, but she didn't own any waterproof padding, and hadn't had the time or opportunity to get any before today. Her flat chest was fairly obvious in the tight swimsuit, but she hoped the black color might offset it a little.

She was nervous. She doubted any of the Servants would judge her, but she'd never worn a swimsuit after her transition.

She exited the bathroom bashfully holding her towel before her. "If it helps, I can use magecraft to ensure we have the pool to ourselves. Lead the way!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Caster self-consciously tugged on the legs of his shorts. They just barely hit mid-thigh, perhaps he should've tried them on beforehand after all...

Rider was comfortable in a black bikini with geometric shapes and stripes similar to his armor. He gasped when he saw Yui and Berserker and stretched a hand out to the sky, falling on one knee. "Oh, praise be! To see such beauties before me is truly a blessing from the Most Holy!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:36 pm

While Berserker giggled, Yui turned bright red and looked away. She wasn't sure what she was more afraid of--if he was joking, or if he wasn't joking. "L-let's go down to the pool already!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:48 pm

He grabbed an inflatable ring modeled after a unicorn and sprinted down to the pool, sandals smacking into the bottoms of his feet. Caster chuckled, slightly embarrassed.

"You'll have to excuse him. The Paladin Astolfo was known for being quite the ladies' man in his time, I could hardly expect him to be different now."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Yui's blushing didn't subside very much. "Y-yeah, I'd heard about that."

After meeting up with Atalanta in the hall, the five of them headed down to the pool. Soon after they arrived, Yui quickly cast a spell over the pool, making it appear from the outside as though it were under construction. Then, with a little basic misdirection, she got the other people currently in the pool to leave, thinking they were forgetting an important errand.

"There... We should have the pool all to ourselves for a while."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Atalanta dived into the deepest end. It had been so long since she had been swimming! She swam from one end to the other to see how fast she could make the journey.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Astolfo whooped and soared through the air, "riding" the inflated toy before curling into a ball and splashing into the deep end. Caster tested the water with his toes before walking down the stairs, sighing contentedly and holding his hair high in a hand.

"How marvelous, as indulgent as the Roman baths!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next