Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regrouping at Ryuudo

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Regrouping at Ryuudo - Page 2 Empty Re: Regrouping at Ryuudo

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:43 pm

" I of course won't force you to do anything you don't wish to, but this isn't just involving us. What do you think will happen if someone gets to this thing as it is? It's a threat to all."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:50 pm

"Yeah," Touko nodded. "This thing has an immense amount of mana inside it. If it gets released, Japan--no, the whole world is at risk. It's a ticking time bomb. Even I can't stand idly by now that I've seen this thing."

"That doesn't mean you can volunteer my services," Shiki argued, though her position was weakening.

"Think about what this thing could do, Shiki. All a person has to do is make a wish on this thing, and all hell will break lose. What will happen to Mikiya? To Mana?"

Shiki closed her eyes and grumpily looked away. "What do you care anyway? You're not the altruistic type."

"You could cleanse it with little effort, Shiki. Don't tell me that effort isn't worth protecting your family."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:52 pm

"Not to mention likely yourself as well," Lazarus mentioned.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Shiki grumbled under her breath and crossed her arms.

Touko turned to Lazarus. "This is Top Secret, what I'm about to tell you."

"Touko!" Shiki protested, but finally sighed. "Fine."

Touko nodded. "Chokushi no Magan. Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Shiki can see what we call 'lines of death,' physical manifestations of the inherent mortality in objects. It doesn't just have to be living organisms. It could be people, objects, magic, diseases. Anything that has a beginning also has a 'death.' By cutting along those lines, Shiki can kill it."

She put her hands on her hips and looked up at the Grail. "The Grail wasn't always corrupted. Conceptually, the corruption is its own manifestation, and if it has lines of death, Shiki can kill it. Right?" she added, looking at Shiki.

"It's not as simple as Touko makes it sound." She looked back up at the Grail. "I can see them. Cutting them is another matter. It will fight back."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 am

"If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. And of course, your secret will be safe with me."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:09 am

"I may need the help of your Servants," Shiki said. "But... now may not be the best time. We can't afford to spend energy on this when the enemy may attack at any time."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:14 am

" I see your point, but I'd rather get it done and over with. If they attack and best us, I'd rather they get a cleansed grail. Honestly this thing scares me. I'd like to risk taking care of it now." he shifted nervously from foot to foot. It was hard to hold in his opinions on someone with this type of power not using it immediately, if simply for their own survival even! But he knew making an issue of it would only hurt his case.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:16 am

Shiki thought and nodded. "Very well then. As soon as all your Servants are in top shape, I'll give it my best shot."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:22 am

"Of course." Lazarus turned and rushed up the stairs. He was anxious and elated, almost dizzy. "Shiki can cleanse the grail. We need all the servants and we need them in top condition ASAP. Please." the announcement poured out, his words almost falling on top of each other. 

Avalon sat up straight, "Shit! Okay! Uh..." she turned to Mordred, "Do you need anything? Mana? Healing?

Scathach was ready, but could use a mana top up.

Carlotta, having returned, offered her help if any other servants needed it.

Iskander slapped Phillipus on the back, as he was standing next to him " Ha! Finally a solution to this mess!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:24 am

"Wow, really?" Illya gasped. "How? Oh, never mind! I'll get Asterion in top shape!" She clapped and ran over to Asterion, charging up a healing spell.

"I can help with any healing as well!" Yui said breathlessly, then turned to Astolfo. "Ah, I hate ruin their... alone time, but... would you find Kirei and Atalanta?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum