Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clusterfuck Recuperation

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Clusterfuck Recuperation - Page 4 Empty Re: Clusterfuck Recuperation

Post by Damascus Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:17 pm

White-hair raised his eyebrows at first, then simply threw up his hands and walked away.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Aaron smirked at his reaction and followed him, "That wasn't a no~. I can share some of the treats I picked up earlier if that would sweeten the deal."

Last edited by Kittenboxxing on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

A-san was so busy talking with Caster that he didn't hear his conversation. He looked around, a little uncertain at Aaron's tone. "Alright, I suppose. Just waiting on Saber."

"No!" Ozymandias abruptly shouted, putting aside his crystal ball. "We're not waiting. I'm not letting this opportunity slip away."

A-san stared over in his direction. "You told Saber you'd give her an hour."

"I did tell her that," Ozymandias laughed. "She doesn't want us to hurt the other Saber, and we won't. While they're off chatting, she won't mind if we go ahead and destroy the mansion. We're not letting them slip away."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Aaron raised an eyebrow, "What if they're chatting at the mansion?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 pm

"They aren't!" Ozymandias declared, brandishing his crystal ball. "I've been tracking Saber since she left. They're both far enough from the mansion to be out of harm's way."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 pm

"You know...I don't have a reason not to go along with your plan, but you annoy me. So I don't want to." he stated matter of factly, arms crossed.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Ozymandias laughed. "If you're trying to insult me, you'll have to try harder than that! If you don't want to help, that's fine. I don't need you. You may stay and guard the home base."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 pm

"Okay." he leaned casually against the wall.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:40 pm

"Anyone else want to come?"

Lancer, looking as annoyed with him as Aaron was, declined. Though he was still itching for battle, he was still healing from his wounds. Caster shook his head.

"I'll come," Archer said. "These three should be more than enough to guard the theater."

"Very good. Let us be off!" The two Servants exited the theater.

As they left, Caster watched them go with raised eyebrows. He looked at A-san briefly, then shrugged. He waved his hands in the air before him and formed a small disc of light. An image formed, showing Ozy and Archer leaving the theater.

White-hair shrugged and smirked at Aaron. "I kinda wanna see how this goes. But maybe after this we can have some fun."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:52 am

" Why thank you," he said with a charming smile. He held up two bags, motioning to each in turn, "Do you wanna have coke fun or ecstasy fun?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 am

He instantly pointed at the ecstasy bag and smiled.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:55 am

"Lovely," he returned the other bag to his suitcase and sat down to watch their new magical disc television.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:43 am

The trio watched as Mordred blasted Ozymandias and his craft out of the sky. Caster's hands shook as he saw Archer evaporate.

"Father...!"

The scrying disc disappeared, leaving them unable to witness the end of the battle. Caster closed his eyes and tried to steady himself with a deep breath.

Watching from behind Aaron and A-san, Luvia shrieked as her Command Spells disappeared from her hand.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 pm

"That was fucking awesome!" Aaron exclaimed, clapping his hands. Hearing Luvia, he checked to see if frenchy still had his command spells. He did, so Ozymandias must have just made it. "Well we're one down, but we can still carry on. Sorry Luvia. That's how the cookie crumbles I guess."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:41 pm

"That's how the...?" Luvia gasped. "How dare you?!"

She stormed up to Ozy's Master. "This is all your Servant's fault!" she screamed, grabbing him by the shoulder. "I demand you repay me for this! I will--"

She stopped and stumbled back, clutching a fresh, gaping wound in her neck. White-hair gripped his knife tightly in one hand and coldly glared at her. "Don't touch me."

Luvia fell to her knees and pressed both hands to her neck, trying desperately to quell the bleeding.

"Looks like you don't have a Servant anymore. You know what that means?" Israfil leered over her shoulder and grinned hungrily. "We don't need you anymore."

Luvia gasped in horror, trying to recoil away from her.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Aaron grabbed her arms, pinning them behind her back and holding her for Israfil. It was nice being on the giving end for a change. He gave Isra a smile, "Enjoy your meal~"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Israfil giggled with glee. "Itadakimaaasu~"

She bit down hard on Luvia's fresh wound as the woman screamed in agony. At the same time, Israfil slid a long dagger out of her robes and slid it deep under Luvia's ribs.

The blood mage reared back, tearing a large chunk out of Luvia's throat and spraying she and Aaron both with her blood. Luvia's cries finally devolved to just gurgling and coughing, and then she fell silent.

"Can't let her go to waste!" Isra cackled, strands of muscle hanging from her teeth. She grabbed the dying woman and dragged her away into a private room to salvage her corpse for magic rituals, leaving a long trail of blood in her wake.

Lancer watched the whole thing with revulsion, turning away as Isra dragged Luvia away. "Disgusting."

A-san was unnerved, but didn't seem to care much for Luvia's fate either way.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Aaron released her and waved as Israfil left, "Have fun!" he then turned to frenchy, "I'm ready when you are, but I'm gong to shower quickly first." He wandered down to the basement of the theater, stripping and hopping under the hot water. Thank goodness the city didn't notice this.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 pm

White-hair shrugged and grabbed a rag to quickly wipe the little bit of blood of himself, then went to wait in the basement for Aaron. On the way, he snapped his fingers and remembered to grab the bag of coke on the way down.

"Hmph," Lancer grunted. "I'm going to do a little light scouting. Try not to wreck the place while I'm gone."

With that, Lancer was gone.

A-san and Caster were alone now. Caster sat on a folding chair and sighed.

"Are you okay?" A-san asked, tipping his mask slightly.

"I'm fine," Caster said. "My father was... He was a good man. But this is the life of a Servant. We all must be expected to die at any moment."

"You don't have to like it."

Caster shook his head. "My feelings don't matter. This is the part I was chosen to play." He paused. "However, I do have some concerns."

A-san nodded. "Seems like we're on the losing side, already, doesn't it?"

"The battle isn't lost yet. I have some ideas, however. Fail-safes you might say. Even if we can't win, we can still survive."

"Hoh?" A-san crossed his arms. "I'm intrigued. Tell me what you've got."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Aaron emerged rather quickly and plopped down on one of the few beds they'd managed to gather next to Frenchy, "Alright. I am technically married so there are some rules. Well sort of...basically no severe permanent scars and no dismemberment. Otherwise whatever you feel like, I can roll with." he hadn't bothered to dress, and his body was proof he could roll with quite a bit. Most noteable was a large mottled scar over his heart and a rib that was sticking out more than the others. He was also covered in smaller scars, and some still healing bruises and hickies from before he flew over here. There were even bruises that were clearly in the shape of fingers on his upper arm from someone holding him down. None of this seemed to bother the young man though as he lifted his damp towel to wipe a little more blood off of Frenchy.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:38 pm

White-hair smirked, still with his knife in one hand. He didn't seem to have any intentions of putting it away either. "I think I can hold back at least that much." He quickly took off his shirt. "The name's Vial, by the way. Arnaud Vial."

He put one foot up onto the bed and roughly pushed Aaron down onto the mattress.

[[LEWD THINGS]]

Vial probably somewhat reminded Aaron of Julian; he was by no means gentle. The man was good at improvising, though, and he made sure they both enjoyed it as much as possible.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Afterwards with happily sighed 'thank you', Aaron promptly passed out. He had been up far too long, and figured he had a good amount of time before anything else happened. The other team was rather sensitive, and would probably be upset about their lost mansion. He hoped Julian had enjoyed listening in.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Half an hour later, Artoria came storming into the theater, demanding to see Ozymandias and reprimand him for breaking their agreement, only to find that he was still absent. She noted with some concern the bloodstain on the floor.

"Did... did something happen?"

"You could say that," A-san said, standing in the corner with Caster. "After Archer died, well... Israfil decided to sacrifice Luvia."

"What?" Artoria gasped in horror. "Sacrifice?"

She could barely comprehend it. As soon as she stopped being useful, their Master was just disposed of like that? Perhaps she truly was on the wrong side of the war.

"What about the other team? Was anyone defeated? Where did they go?"

"We don't know for now. Lancer is out scouting."

Artoria could only wait around uncomfortably. Manaka still hadn't reappeared since Atalanta drove her away. She wasn't worried about her; she was more worried about what she was up to.

She wasn't sure what to do now. Should she really betray her Master? She took an oath to protect her when she was summoned; breaking that oath would go against everything she stood for. As far as she could tell, though. Well, bluntly, most of this team was comprised of maniacs. They had little real honor.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum