Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The City in Flames

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The City in Flames - Page 6 Empty Re: The City in Flames

Post by Damascus Sun May 07, 2017 11:49 pm

She took them up to the control room and readjusted Shiva, showing them the familiar grey sphere.

"The future hasn't come back yet, meaning the Fuyuki Singularity wasn't the cause. However, I believe I have discovered the true cause."

She twiddled with a few dials until seven red dots appeared on Chaldeas at various points around the Earth.

"I found these. Seven singularities, at various points in the timeline. Each of these are located at an important turning point in human history." She took a deep breath. "One or two minor changes to history won't affect mankind as a whole, but these... If Lev--or whoever is behind this all--succeeds in overturning this points of history, civilization itself will disappear. This is why humanity disappeared. Our history was unravelled from end to end. But listen," she quickly added, turning to the group.

"We can still fix this. If the timeline is corrected, the past, present, and future will revert to its former state. Even if it's already come to pass, everyone that died will be back good as new."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun May 07, 2017 11:51 pm

Phillipus sighed and clapped his hands together, rubbing them vigorously. "Well. We'd best get started."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun May 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Avalon smiled wide. The solution had already been found! She grabbed DaVinci and hugged her tight, "You are the best ever~" Lazarus also grinned, "Oh thank you so much Leonardo! I can't imagine where we'd be without your assistance!" Aaron relaxed, and leaned his head on Phillipus' shoulder. Thank goodness.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun May 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Phillipus puffed slightly with pride. "Of course, it's Leo."He kissed the crown of Aaron's head while it was on his shoulder.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun May 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Da Vinci actually blushed somewhat, bashfully waving them off. "No, please, it's too much!" she giggled. "I've had the benefit if studying this stuff for five years. It's nothing!"

She took a deep breath. "Look. This... you've all gone through a lot in a very short amount of time. You only just got here without having any idea what was going on, and you were pushed to the front line of a time war practically before you'd even had breakfast."

"Listen. Chaldeas' time field isn't going to protect us forever, but we've got some time. Get some rest and recuperate. I'll do everything I can to make sure you're not flying by the seat of your pants anymore."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed May 10, 2017 12:18 am

"Resting is something I for one will gladly do." Phillipus stretched with a sigh, quickly getting ambushed by Astolfo as he walked down the hall to Cesar's room.

Meanwhile, Mordred shifted awkwardly on their feet, looking between Artoria and Avalon. When Avalon had a moment to spare, Mordred approached her.

"I've been thinking, since the battle against my Alter self. I want to talk to Father about it, but I'm afraid she won't be..." They sighed, lightly scratching their cheek. "She's never been good at emotional talks."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 10, 2017 12:23 am

Avalon chuckled, "Yeah...I noticed that. However she's had awhile of not being king, so I mean you can always give it a try anyway. She like...knows she's not good at it. I think if you just mention that whenever she gets too detatched it'll be okay. Do you want any other help? Pointers?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed May 10, 2017 12:31 am

"Maybe... Just someone to listen if things goes awry?" They took a deep breath before approaching the other Saber.

"F - Your Highness, may we speak?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 10, 2017 12:36 am

Avalon nodded and followed, keeping a polite distance.

Meanwhile, Aaron accompanied Astolfo and Phillipus down the hallway, smiling at the smaller servants neverending diatribe.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed May 10, 2017 12:49 am

"- and I knew you'd make it because I always believe in you guys but I was so SO scared!!! I prayed and prayed and then Dr. Roman said that you were gonna come back so it's okay!!" Astolfo snuggled under Phillipus's arm, the other occupied by Aaron.

"I must admit, we were terrified before Leo was able to clear the air when we came back. We're pleased that everyone here is all right." He slid open the door and stepped into the sunny room, lush grass folding down under his feet. He pulled back wicker seats for the three of them around a small table with a tea set and poured cups, sunshine flowing in from a Bounded window.

"There we are, much better." He lovingly patted Cesar when the chicken hopped up onto the table between some chocolate biscuits and the sugar bowl.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed May 10, 2017 1:00 am

Aaron petted Cesar and had some tea, letting the two chat. This was a great place to relax, though he wasn't feeling horribly sociable, so, unusually, he kept quiet and enjoyed his tea.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6