Carlotta Quinlan: The Summoning

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carlotta Quinlan: The Summoning

Post by azetidine on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Alexander frowned at the mention of the missing mage. He gestured for the dossier to be passed to him, focusing on the picture of her first. "This is concerning," he says, but puts the file down and looks around the room. "But if the war is officially on then we need to be on an active footing. Our base is here, I presume?" He starts scanning around for mana flows.

Last edited by azetidine on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

azetidine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:52 pm

"Yep," Yui answered. "The mansion's right on top of a leyline convergence, so you should have all the mana you need. However..." she added. "Me and Lazarus and our three Servants should probably find somewhere else to stay. Possibly even out of the city. If the other Masters sense a load of extra Servants hanging around, they would feel too threatened to meet with us."

Damascus
Admin

View user profile http://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:27 am

Alexander nods. "That's probably wise. What armaments do you have? Modes of attack? Traps? Approaches? Who's in charge of defense?"

Last edited by azetidine on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

azetidine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Tokiomi jumped in this time. "For defenses and traps: this mansion is protected by a Bounded Field that detects hostile presences, as well as repels magical remote viewing. Jewel traps around the perimeter are set to automatically fire on hostile invaders. Finally, the grounds are protected by a moving, invisible field of magic that does heavy damage to any intruders."

"As for offensive strategy, I'll leave that to Ms. Quinlan here," he added, bowing respectfully.

Damascus
Admin

View user profile http://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:39 pm

"Well, as mentioned, we won't be doing much attacking unless necessary. Though I do plan to gather information on the other masters and servants. Otherwise, I imagine any offense would be hard to plan for, as it would be rather unexpected." it made Carlotta a little nervous that despite explaining the situation, her servant still seemed so intent on battle. She hoped she would not have to use any command seals in the near future.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:01 am

Alexander picks up on his Mistress's malcontent and reassures her. "It's best to be prepared. I won't attack unless you wish it, but I want to know what I have at my disposal in case the unthinkable happens and we do get attacked."

azetidine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Carlotta chuckled, "Well I've never been one to plan. I'll leave that to you! Battle is always changing, as does everything in life. Why plan when they probably won't even work in the first place?" she smiled and poured herself a glass of wine.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 pm

"My dear lady, there's a difference between making futile plans and knowing the capability of your forces. Resources, I mean." Alexander picks up the bottle of wine and chugs from it. "...Fruity."

azetidine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 pm

"Isn't it just? I do agree though. However I know you're a great warrior, not to mention an outstanding tactician! I'm sure you can gather what information you need from surveying. But in any case, I believe Caster has located at least a couple of the masters and servants?" she motioned for him to mark on the map where he believed they were.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top