Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:30 pm

le grand finale:

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts on Happiness - Fuyuki Hotel

Post by Kittenboxxing Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:53 pm

Fin:

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Kirei, panting, suddenly became very dizzy. He had possibly exerted himself even more than when he actually fought. As excited and exhilarated as he was, he worried for a moment he had overdone it, seeing the blood on the wall. He was relieved when Atalanta smiled up at him.

He sat down on the floor against the bed and offered one hand. "Healing?" he asked, his voice a little weak.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:04 am

"Please," she responded, taking his hand. She kept her hand in his, even after the spell had been completed. She moved over next to him, and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Sorry. I'm going to be sentimental." She nuzzled his naked shoulder, giving his skin a soft kiss.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:34 pm

"I don't mind." He didn't really see the appeal in such sentimentality, but she had deserved at least this much. He rested one hand on her shoulder as she leaned against him.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:38 pm

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvc

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:46 pm

She sat that way for him for a short while, before rising and going to the shower for a rinse. Aside from the blood and sweat, the chlorine smell from the pool wasn't her favorite. She emerged a few minutes later in her jeans and simple t-shirt. Though this one had a print that Astolfo had selected. A cartoonish grey bear, with a grumpy expression and stormclouds on it's stomach. She leaned back against the desk in the room and looked at Kirei for awhile, "Would you like to kill me?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Kirei looked up in surprise, wondering for a moment if Atalanta was asking if he was angry at her. But, he quickly realized the true meaning of her words. "You're referring to the sacrifice?" He thought for a moment on her words, and then couldn't help but laugh under his breath. "I worried I would go through my entire life without anyone understanding me. Yes, I would appreciate the opportunity to kill you. Obviously, I would make it as swift as possible."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:07 pm

"You can kill me however you like if it's going to happen anyway. Though if the others are going to watch, perhaps a swift death is better. I'm not sure they would trust you to kill me alone." she smiled at him and wandered over to the bed, turning on the television. "Think of it as a going away present I suppose."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 pm

"Yes, I imagine they will want to be present." He chuckled. "Thank you. You've been a good friend."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:28 pm

She smiled kindly at him and flipped through the channels, trying to find something to watch. Eventually she landed on a news channel, and spent some time relaxing and watching events around the world unfold. She had to admit, she would miss this century just a little.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:00 am

Astolfo skipped through the halls of the hotel, glowing. He stopped on a dime in front of the room door and knocked before unlocking the door and opening it with a flourish.

"I'm back~! Did you miss m-" He looked around the room, spotting the pile of clothes and the blood on the wall, then quickly backed up and closed the door.

Astolfo waited until Yui unlocked the next room door before zipping inside and picking up the telephone receiver. He punched in numbers, and the telephone in his room started to ring.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:16 am

Atalanta did not bother to answer the phone. She simply, walked to the door seperating the rooms, opened it, and peeked her head in. "Did you need something, Astolfo?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:32 pm

"Do you and Kirei-san need more time? I can wait here for a while!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Yui walked shakily back to their room, her legs wobbling as she walked. Berserker being firmly wrapped around one arm made her walk back to the room even more difficult. Her Servant's cheeks glowed, and her smile was unlikely to go away for several hours. It seemed like Berserker wasn't quite satisfied yet; Yui guessed more was likely to happen tonight.

With Astolfo already far ahead of them, they entered the elevator alone. When they got in, Berserker abruptly detached from her arm and wrapped both arms over Yui's shoulders, smashing her lips into her Masters' once again. Berserker then gently rested her head on Yui's shoulder.

Yui smiled down at her, but soon enough, her lip started to tremble. Everything was about to come pouring out, and she couldn't stop it.

When Yui started crying, it took Berserker by surprise, worrying for a moment that she had done something bad. Instead, Yui buried her face in Berserker's chest, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed.

"I can't do it!" Yui cried. "I don't want to sacrifice you!"

Realizing what this was about, Berserker frowned sadly and petted the top of Yui's head. This only made her cry harder, wrapping her arms around her Servant.

Yui finally looked up, her tear-streaked face burning red. "I don't want you to go. Maybe we can figure something out! Maybe we can just run away like Lazarus--!"

"Shh..." Berserker put a finger on Yui's lips. Even as tears started to fall on her face as well, she smiled softly and pat Yui's head as if to say, "It's okay."

Yui forced herself to smile back, then leaned her forehead against the side of Berserker's head. "I love you..." she squeaked, her voice shaking.

Berserker nodded. "Mmnh..." She knew Yui would understand her, even if she couldn't exactly say it back.

Yui didn't understand anything anymore. Not about the Grail War, or even about herself. She didn't really know how she felt about Berserker. She had thought of her as a friend, but it was clear now that it had always been much more than that. But it wasn't as though she saw Berserker as a lover, either. It wasn't even the same kind of romantic attraction like she felt with Lazarus. She was just... Berserker. She had a feeling it was something very simple, that she nevertheless couldn't put into words.

She hoped Lazarus wouldn't be jealous. Though, she would hardly be jealous if he did the same thing with Caster, except only that she wouldn't be joining them. Dear lord, she was turning into a pervert.

A minute later, she wobbled back to the hotel room and let Astolfo in. She came in hoping it wouldn't be too obvious what had happened; though her face was still red and her eyes were still somewhat watery.

"Uh... good afternoon..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:52 pm

"We do not." Atalanta stated flatly to the other servant, though the side of her mouth twitched in a slight smirk. It was then that she saw Yui, however. "Are you alright?" she slipped into the other room, closing the door softly behind her.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:17 pm

"I'm fine," Yui said, wiping her eye and sighing. "Just... it's going to be tough saying goodbye to Berserker. But, I think I'll be alright."

Berserker bounced on her toes and snuggled into Yui's shoulder.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Caster noticed the glow between Berserker and Astolfo immediately, but his amusement was tempered when he saw Yui.. "Whatever you need, Miss Yui. We're all in this together." He gestured to a basket of hard boiled eggs, still in the shell, paired with toasted bread, fruits, and royal milk tea. The hen from his Territory sat on the tabletop and pecked lightly at his fingers.

"Cesar and I worked together to make a snack, if anyone's hungry." Astolfo happily threw his hands into the air.

"Hail Cesar!" The chicken flapped its wings and clucked.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Atalanta nodded, "I know how you feel." She prepared Yui a snack, a little bit of everything that Caster had gathered, thanking him as she did so. She handed the mage the plate, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry. I'm sure Berserker knows as well as I what must be done. And, like me, I'm sure she's happy to help."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:04 pm

She smiled warmly and took the plate of food. "Thank you. You've all been so kind to me. I'm sure we're all ready to put an end to this war." She sat on the edge of the bed and nibbled on the food. "Since we're close to it, and it's abandoned anyway, I figured we could use the Shinto leyline for the summoning. We'll need to move Irisviel there before any sacrificing is done."

((I assume Irisviel was given her own room adjoining theirs so they can check up on her :V)

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 pm

"Agreed," she nodded and continued, "Also, I would prefer that Kirei be the one to sacrifice me, if that sits alright with you?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Astolfo frowned at the idea of losing Atalanta, placing slices of egg between two pieces of toast with mustard, but knew it was what had to be done.

"Okay, but... I don't think I can watch..." Caster placed a gentle hand on the top of his head.

"I certainly wouldn't ask you to; you've been through much already. What do you think, Atalanta?" Caster let Astolfo lean into him and eat his sandwich with his head tucked under Caster's chin.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 pm

"That's okay with me," Yui said, leaning back. "Everyone should go out in whatever way they're most comfortable with."

She didn't want to think of how that sadistic priest might go about it, but since he and Atalanta seemed close.... Ehhh... she didn't want to make any assumptions.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:14 pm

"Preferably, no one would watch. But we do realize that it might seem to be a fishy situation, so we will consent to someone watching if they simply wish to be certain that he does what he says he will. That is you and Lazarus' choice however."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:34 pm

She scratched her chin. "Well... It would be disconcerting, but I figured we should all be together for it. In case the Grail appears when it's done."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next