Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homurahara: How the West Was Won

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 Empty Re: Homurahara: How the West Was Won

Post by fuyumin Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:03 pm

The air shimmered as Caster raised a C-rank barrier around them both, giving Berserker enough leeway to swing her hammer. "Now!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 Empty Re: Homurahara: How the West Was Won

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Berserker swung with all her might, slamming the hammer into the doors hard enough to blast them off their hinges.

"Lert sügér Tran!" Lancer's spear slammed into their barrier, breaking it, but successfully deflecting the weapon in the process.

Lancer
HP: 300/200
MP: 160/100

Lancer stood on a large stone throne, one foot up on the armrest. Between she and Caster, another 40 ghouls waited.

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:13 pm

"A trap for the impatient, even? You're a woman of many tricks, yet I wish I could say I was surprised." With a snap of his fingers, another Barrier sprang into place.

"Berserker, stay right here and keep them off us, but go no further forward. This will take a while." This one's for you, Lazarus, he thought with a smirk.

[SPLIT CHASM: RANK A]

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Berserker placed herself squarely between Caster and the horde of ghouls. They clawed at the barrier ineffectually, and Lancer scowled.

"As if I'd let you!" she jumped across the room, landing right in front of Berserker, slicing across with her lance and shattering the barrier once again.

[[Chasm ready in 4 turns]]

Having used her attack to the break the barrier, though, Berserker swung in hard.

Berserker attack:
Damascus carried out 1 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg

Lancer defend:
Damascus carried out 1 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Lancer coughed as the hammer slammed into her stomach, sending her reeling backward.

Lancer
HP: 270/200

[[Chasm ready in 3 turns]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Caster's eyes barely flicked up from the hand pressed to the floor as two gems went careening towards Lancer from either side.

fuyumin carried out 2 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:31 pm

Lancer rolled back, bringing up her spear to try and deflect the incoming gems.

Damascus carried out 2 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:33 pm

[[Chasm ready in 2 turns.]]

Spinning her spear expertly, she crashed the butt of it into each of the two gems, deflecting their explosive power.

"I'm not going to fall into that trap again! Die, you pig!"

Though she moved to strike at Caster, Berserker intercepted her.

Lancer attack:
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s
Berserker counterattack:

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Berserker let out a yelp of pain and stumbled backwards.

Berserker
HP: 370/[/b]400[/b]
MP: 200/200

She easily swatted aside three ghouls that made a lunge at her throat, then prepared to go back in again with another attack.

[[Chasm ready in 1 turn.]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Berserker came in again with a powerful attack as Lancer tried to dodge.

B attack

L dodge
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Lancer
HP: 240/200

Lancer reeled back from the heavy blow.

[[CHASM READYYYY]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Caster grabbed tight onto the back of Berserker's gown as the rumbling ground in front of her split in two, yawning into depths unknown.

He pulled her back into his arm as he reached out a hand and curled his fingers into a fist one by one, winds picking up around the room and swirling into a funnel, pulling every body - ghoul and Servant - into the split before it slammed closed with a shaking yet satisfying crunch.

[SPLIT CHASM: RANK A - CAST]
[CHAOS CYCLONE: RANK C]

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:52 pm

Lancer tried to jump out of the way, but before she could lift off the ground, the wind pulled her back. Then a half-dozen ghouls slammed into her body, pulling her even further back, until she slipped over the edge of the chasm as it slammed closed. Caster heard the satisfying crunch of bones as forty bodies crumpled between the stone.

They were granted a short reprieve, for a moment thinking they had altogether won, until a second later, the ground before them erupted in a firestorm of red mana.

Lancer jumped out of the hole in the ground, but stumbled as she touched down. Blood ran freely from a gash on her head.

Lancer
HP: 140/200

"You think..." she gasped, growling and gritting her teeth. "You can use... my own castle... against me?!" She gripped her spear tightly. "I'll show you not to disrespect me! Adó Kínzás!!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:54 pm

fuyumin carried out 1 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:59 pm

The spear sliced across Caster's arm, spurting blood out, which fell down upon Lancer's body. Her wounds began to heal somewhat.

"As much as I hate to have the blood of a pig like you fall upon me, it seems I have little other choice!"

Lancer
HP: 170/200
MP: 110/100

Caster
HP: 70/100
MP: 500/500

Berserker looked at Caster worriedly, ready to counterattack, but concerned for his safety.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:05 am

"I'm all right, I promise." He pressed his hand over the wound, mana stitching it back together. [HEALING: RANK C]

Caster straightened his posture and reached into his robes, pulling out a simple handkerchief and letting it float to the ground. "You've got red on you." One hand raised a Barrier while the other, slowly moving palm out over the air, formed a sword of roiling flame.

[BARRIER: RANK C]
[ELEMENTAL WEAPON - FIRE: RANK C]

The sword flew towards Lancer, three more gems swooping towards her left, right, and one rounding around to her back.

fuyumin carried out 4 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:06 am

Lancer gasped and tried to jump clear of the attacks.

Damascus carried out 4 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:07 am

Berserker charged in right behind the gems to hit Lancer directly in the face:

Berserker attack

Lancer dodge

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:09 am

She managed to dodge the sword, and two of the gems, but the one coming in from behind hit her square in the small of her back. The blast rocked her forward, directly into Berserker's hammer.

"Augh!!"

Lancer
HP: 90/200

She rolled across the ground, her lance rolling free from her grip. She coughed and sputtered, reaching out for it with a shaking hand.

[[No lancer attack this round, caster and berserker attack again!]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:13 am

"Naughty brats don't get toys." Caster waved a hand as if dismissing a pesky fly, winds surging up and carrying the lance away as far as it could. [CHAOS WIND: RANK C]

His chin jerked upwards so slightly, and four more gems flew towards her - left, right, from the top and bottom - along with the flaming sword soaring right towards her chest.

fuyumin carried out 5 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:15 am

The last of Caster's gems soared in, along with the flaming sword. Gritting her teeth, Lancer made one last desperate attempt to move.

Damascus carried out 5 launched of one Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 BRGF2wg , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 SsExZ0s , Homurahara: How the West Was Won - Page 2 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:20 am

"No!" she shrieked. "I can still--!"

She tried to move out of the way, but two gems converged on her, catching her between them. The floor of the castle shuddered, and when the smoke cleared, Lancer was barely standing, blood pouring out of her mouth.

Lancer
HP: 0/200

"It's not fair..." she mumbled, the edges of her form becoming wispy. "I never... did anything wrong..." She tried to form the words, but lacked the strength to say anymore.

Her head lolled backwards, staring at the cieling, and without falling down, her form shimmered and dissipated into nothing.

A moment later, the windows of the castle grew bright, and then flashed. They now merely stood in the empty gymnasium of the school building. Everything had returned to normal.

[[LANCER DEFEATED]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:21 am

Caster wiped his sleeve across his forehead and took a deep breath. "Thank God for that, eh?" He smiled fondly at Berserker and raised his hands for a double high-five.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:25 am

Berserker smiled, jumping in place and high-fiving Caster with both hands.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:28 am

"Let's let Lazarus and Miss Yui know we're not dead. I'm sure they'll be glad for that news." He slung an arm around her shoulders and dissipated into spirit form, leading the way out.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next