Tohsaka Mansion: THE WAR BEGINS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tohsaka Mansion: THE WAR BEGINS

Post by Kittenboxxing on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:04 pm

"Well, that was quick!" exclaimed Lazarus. He elbowed Yui lightly and winked. "Good thing we didn't get that servant mm?" he said with a chuckle. He turned to Caster. "Go ahead and have your homonculus take a dog down to the school and walk around the perimeter. I'd have him take one of the medium sized dogs. It seems like a good fit." He then turned to Yui. "For the sake of time, would you like to take a walk with me and perhaps caster? We could cover a little more ground today that way. If the familiars are at the school, we can look at a different area of the city." he smiled at Caster, letting him know he had acknowledged his idea.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Caster molded a lump onto Clayster's back, then scooped it up and smoothed over the remainder, returning its blue hue. He rolled the clay into a red collar and leash, and put the collar around the neck of a friendly mutt, pausing a moment to scratch behind its ears.

"There, that should work. Also, we should be able to keep up the illusion of a student and a tutor if I maintain my spirit form, if I may suggest."

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:11 pm

"Sounds fine to me! but let me know if you run low on energy. Don't hesitate to surrender your corporeal form if you feel you need to."

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Caster bowed deeply at the waist, one arm behind him, the other in front, and disappeared as if into fine mist.

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:24 pm

"Hmm," Yui considered. "Although I feel a little wary leaving the safety of the manor, with two Servants with us we will be quite safe. Are you okay with that, Berserker?"

Berserker clutched her hammer tightly and nodded. "Mmh!" She also dissolved into mist, returning to her spirit form.

"Lead the way!" said Yui. "And yeah, Assassin is typically considered the weakest Servant. Good for stealth and sneak attacks, but can't hold its own in a one-on-one fight. Which makes it even stranger that it would come out in broad daylight like that."

Damascus
Admin

View user profile http://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:41 pm

"That's true!" Lazarus remarked. "Well, perhaps his master was unhappy with his choice, and ordered him out there to die on purpose so that he could gain the other servant's powers."

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:57 pm

"That's a good point," Yui hummed. "If that was the Master's plan, he'd be taking a huge risk. The other Servant took off pretty fast after Assassin went down. But she went to spirit form, and I lost track of her."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:07 am

"We will find them again eventually. Let's move along! You're the local, so I insist you lead the way!" he stepped back, waiting for her to set off.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:14 am

"As you wish," Yui replied with a smile. "I'd rather not draw too much attention to the school unless we notice something odd. Shall we go downtown?"

She opened the gate to her manor and headed out into the city with Berserker hanging invisibly by her side.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:17 am

"Downtown sounds lovely!" He followed briskly with his own servant by his side, also invisible.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:25 am

It was a bright and lovely day as the two Masters strode through downtown Miyama. Townspeople bustled back and forth, ignorant of the war raging in the shadows of their small town.

Yui took them by several small shops on their way through town, stopping by her favorite candy shop and a small clothing store. She seemed to be looking for something cute for Berserker to wear.

After an hour or so of walking, Yui suddenly stopped. She tilted her head as though listening to some far-off sound, then turned to Lazarus.

"There's a Servant close by," she whispered. "Doesn't seem like they're hiding or anything."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:07 pm

"I see, well..." he considered for a moment. "Do you have a familiar to dispatch? Perhaps they can glean some information before, or if, we strike?"

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Caster watched the small paper sack of boiled sweets he had goaded Lazarus into buying. Oh yes, as soon as the mission at hand was over, they would be his.

"If we need any barriers, just say the word."

fuyumin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:49 pm

"I have a familiar in the area, give me a moment."

Yui pulled her necklace back out of her shirt and gazed into it. From right beside her, Lazarus and the two Servants could see the image forming from the bird's point of view. It flew over downtown Miyama and perched on a bench along the side of the road. From there, they could just make out the two figures in the cafe. The Servant, in their material form, seemed to be animatedly enjoying several snacks that the cafe had to offer.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Lazarus laughed. "How can they be?...oh my goodness. This is too easy, Yui. Let's get them." He turned to wear caster 'was'. "Do you have any spells in mind that could take them off guard, or mask our presence?" He was quickly running through a mental list of his own spells, trying to decide the best tactic for the situation.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:05 pm

"There are few spells able to mask the aura of a Servant. Only Assassin can totally conceal its presence, and it will take too long to set up a Bounded Field--which would be stationary anyway."

"We must be careful, though," Yui warned. "If we fight in broad daylight in front of all these witnesses, the Church could take umbrage. We can't let innocent civilians get caught in the crossfire."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top