Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:35 pm

After Aaron was done, she was cringing. "...What a noisy fly." She looked back at Mordred. "I am already mourning. I am a Heroic Spirit; I know what the people think of me. Let them know, I am a new Jeanne d'Arc. One that has changed and matured by death." She hesitated for a moment. "What do you know of revenge anyway? You think you know me? Prove it. Take off that helmet and let me see your true name."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:38 pm

There was a disembodied chuckle before Darius appeared with a grin, "They'll show you when they feel like it." with that, he activated his noble phantasm.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:44 pm

The battle was fairly even for a few moments, before Jeanne, after taking a few hits, summoned a gigantic dragon that they could see was more powerful than a Servant. To beat it, Mordred launched Blood Clarent Arthur, only for Jeanne to reflect it back at them with her own NP, Le Grondement de la Haine. Mordred and Artoria both crippled by the attack, the team beat a hasty retreat. Phillipus had to use a Command Spell to get Darius to like chill for two seconds.

Jeanne laughed and let them retreat back out into the countryside.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Aaron quickly re-equipped the bracelet that calmed Darius, "DUDE!" he exclaimed at the spirit. Darius took a couple breaths and then had the good grace to look a bit sheepish and apologize, especially to Phillipus, who was looking rather disturbed by the ordeal. They all congregated, checking on each other and healing up wounds. Avalon sighed, "This is going to be veeeeeeeery difficult..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Artoria winced as her wounds healed over. "That Noble Phantasm of hers makes Excalibur and Blood Clarent Arthur out of the question. I hope there's a limit to how much she can use it."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:33 am

Mordred sighed, Clarent wedged slightly into the earth. "She's a Ruler; for all we know there isn't. We may have to find and destroy the Grail as fast as we can without her noticing." Phillipus nodded in agreement after reassuring Darius and examining his wounds.

"I can't help but wonder about de Rais. He'd be a solid trump card, if Jeanne felt like taking mercy on him. That, however, is a rather large 'if.' He could also be on her side anyways. One thing is certain - we need to find backup, and fast."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:49 pm

"I wonder who's side he would be on?" Artoria mused. "I understand he's very devoted to Jeanne, but who's to say what he thinks of her transformation."

Meanwhile, Mashu leaned on her shield as they recovered their wounds. "I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help. Defending is about all I can do right now."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:58 pm

Phillipus snorted lightly. "Or what a true Jeanne would think of his transformation. Time is of the essence here." Mari lightly patted Mashu's shoulder.

"It's okay, defense is just as important as everything else. You've been saving our asses since day one."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:12 pm

"What she said, " Aaron said gesturing to Mari and giving Mashu a wink. "So what should out plan be then? We could try finding De Rais, we could see about holding up somewhere, we could try sneaking up on her instead of going head on..."

Avalon frowned, "Well...I really don't like my own suggestion here, but maybe a bait and switch? We could...throw a bunch of these people at her?...nevermind let's not do that it makes me feel gross..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:17 pm

"Thank you..." Mashu said. "Without knowing my Heroic Spirit's name, I don't know my Noble Phantasm's name either. I'll keep diong all I can."

Artoria didn't seem to like the suggestion either. "That will surely just result in unnecessary death. Sneak attacks are out of the question, as only an Assassin can hide their presence. We might be able to find a way to find backup."

As she said that, they were suddenly aware of a presence approaching. Strangely, it was only a single Servant. Approaching directly, and slowly.

Artoria readied her sword. "Just one approaching. Orders?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 pm

"If they're not attempting to hide, they're either going for an honorable duel, or they may be looking for aide. Let's see what they have to say." Phillipus sat on a nearby stone while Mordred stood aside Artoria in case trouble truly was on the way.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Avalon readied a shield spell and Aaron readied a healing spell.
Darius stood tall, ready for the possible trouble approaching, brandishing his axes.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:32 pm

They watched as Rider, the Servant that had summoned the Tarasque, approached them at a slow pace. She looked strange--her whole body was trembling and her face twitched. Not as if she was weak or afraid, but as though she were holding back anger. Despite that, she had no weapons drawn, and wasn't looking to attack.

"Please..." Rider said shakily. "I must... Ruler ordered me to follow you. But, I must speak with you. I don't have much time. I... I want to help..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Phillipus stood. "Do you need healing? What happened?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Rider shook her head. "It's... When we were summoned, she modified us. She gave us... Mad Enhancement... to ensure we would carry out her wish for destruction. I can't hold back from attacking for much longer. Before then, I'll try to tell you what I can."

She took a deep breath. "Ruler has seven Servants under her command. When that happened... some kind of... backup system activated, that allowed for the summoning of more Servants."

"We've just found out about another Servant that has been summoned. In Lyon. To protect the people. Some kind of dragon-killer. All of the Servants summoned under Jeanne have some kind of dragon attribute. If you find him, he will help you."

She twitched and a shudder ran up her spine.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Darius nodded, "Thank you. If you wish, I can put you out of your misery." the offer was far from a threat, and clearly made to be merciful. He truly knew how she felt and wanted her to die in her right mind.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Mari snorted, looking over at Aaron. "Oh, we know how that happens." Phillipus set a marker for Lyon on his map.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Martha nodded, a tear running down her cheek. "Thank you. My true name is Saint Martha. If I am to die, let it be in a battle with truly noble heroes."

Unable to restrain herself any longer, she leapt forward to attack.

[[Mordred is up first in initiative order]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Mordred lunged forward, using a Mana Burst to add power behind their blow.

fuyumin carried out 1 launched of one The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 DVINn4I

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Damascus carried out 1 launched of one The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 pm

[[doing new rules where ties deal half damage, so Martha takes half damage!]]

Saint Martha
HP: 255/300
MP: 500/500

Turn 1

Servant Initiative

A:
B: Mordred, Darius, Martha
C: Paracelsus, Artoria
D: Mashu

[[Darius can attack this round too]]

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Rider and Berserker exchanged a few blows, with Berserker dealing full damage, and Rider only landed a glancing blow.

Saint Martha
HP: 195/300

Darius III
HP: 990/1,000
MP: 100/100

Turn 1

Servant Initiative

A:
B: Mordred, Darius, Martha
C: Paracelsus, Artoria
D: Mashu

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Three gems fly away from Phillipus and streak towards Martha!

fuyumin carried out 3 launched of one The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 DVINn4I , The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 DVINn4I , The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 BRGF2wg

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Damascus carried out 3 launched of one The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 BRGF2wg , The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 SsExZ0s , The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 DVINn4I

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:50 pm

[[2 hits!]]

Saint Martha
HP: 95/300

Artoria charged in, fueling her own attack with a Mana Burst of her own.

Artoria
Damascus carried out 1 launched of one The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 SsExZ0s

Martha
The Mission to Restore Humanity -- Grand Order - Page 3 BRGF2wg

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next