Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King and I

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The King and I - Page 2 Empty Re: The King and I

Post by Kittenboxxing Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 pm

He laughed, "Oh goodness...let me think..." the king recounted many battles during his time of quashing rebellions, as well as the places he'd visited along the way. He even found a map, and showed Mordred how large his kingdom used to be. After, he gestured to it, "What were you to inherit? You are a prince, correct?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Wed May 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Mordred was awed. "That's so much!!" They grew quiet, however, at Darius's question.

"I... I'm not a prince. Just a knight. Mother took some of Father's essence and mixed it with her own to give birth to me, so I'm illegitimate. She raised me to eventually rebel against the Crown. Mother - Morgana - was also Father's half-sister, and a fey sorceress that could possibly even rival Merlin. That's how she was able to carry me in her womb."

"The kingdom of Britannia was even smaller back then than it is now... Here, like this." They outlined southern England with a finger.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 pm

He shrugged, "Still a prince, or at least an heir, in my eyes. But I'm sorry if I upset you..." he looked over his own lands, also quiet, "My kingdom fell apart. It was broken when I inherited it, and I could not make it better...after reading several history books I can't help but think that our kingdoms were meant to fall..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu May 25, 2017 6:57 pm

They sighed, planting their elbows on the table and leaning into their hands. "Maybe... But at least the land is still thriving today. We're just a part of a long history."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu May 25, 2017 7:10 pm

"Indeed...it's a bittersweet thing." he smiled slightly, finishing off his cookies. "Thank you so much for these. If you'd like anything in return, do let me know."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu May 25, 2017 7:13 pm

They smiled. "I'm just glad you like them. It's my first time making them, but Father's actually a decent teacher. I wonder what I'll learn next..."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu May 25, 2017 7:17 pm

He grinned, "We are always learning, little prince. It's something I've come to love about this new world."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2