Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Vacation~

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Extended Vacation~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Extended Vacation~

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 am

"Whatever happens, we'll help you rebuild. You have us." He gently squeezed Aaron's shoulders with a soft smile.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:14 am

"I mean that's nice and all, but he's HERE. He could walk in the room literally any second and I don't know what to do if that happens...."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:18 am

He tapped his chin. "Of course Darius and I would protect you, but... You're right. This needs to be taken care of delicately. Would it bother you to speak about this with the others? Strength is in numbers, and if anything happens, we can be a united front on your side."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:21 am

"I don't know...I want...I don't want him to get hurt..." he put his face in his hands. He really didn't. He could barely believe it but he still loved this person. Fuck.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:25 am

Phillipus rubbed Aaron's back, Cesar roosted in his lap. What Aaron needed most was a supportive friend, and luckily he had made many. Julian would be dealt with in time, at Aaron's pace, and Phillipus could respect that.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:32 am

He sat there for awhile silently before exscusing himself outside, where he took the opportunity to lay down on the beach and stare up at the sky for awhile. Julian was over at his father's house, as it was generally more quiet there. He would probably be working for a good bit of time, so if Aaron was lucky, he'd be able to figure out what to do or say to him before he had to see him. After awhile, he decided he needed to walk. He wandered down towards the city.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:26 pm

After several hours, and waiting until there were no people around, Darius materialized. His voice was as soft as it could be for a Berserker. "I can't imagine how you must feel right now. But we should return soon. The sooner this is over with, the sooner you can begin to heal. We are all standing behind you."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:56 pm

He was silent for a good amount of time before speaking, "I just...want to leave. I can't ask him to leave. Can you help me get a ticket? I don't have any money..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:10 pm

"Hmm. Money is no obstacle, but are you sure about this? If you just leave, he may try to find you. Even if he doesn't, you may never feel closure."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:31 pm

"Well...that's a good point...okay." He wandered back to the house, and then onto his parents' house to speak with Julian.

He wandered in, asking the groundkeepers and housekeepers to give him some private time. He found Julian in one of the spare bedrooms that had been converted into an office. He leaned in the doorway, staring until his husband finally looked up, "There you are! I wondered where you were. Are you alright?"

Aaron chuckled sadly, "No, because...they weren't dreams. What...why?"

Julian frowned, and put away his work, staring at his closed laptop for a few moments, "I really can't say. Its enjoyable for me...its always been that way as long as I can remember." he locked eyes with Aaron, "but I do love you, and I'm sorry. I'm not sure if I can change, but if you're willing to tolerate it, I don't want you to leave." he held a hand out to Aaron.

Aaron frowned, "That's a lot to ask." he ran a hand through his hair. "My brain isn't right. I need time to think about that."

Julian nodded in understanding, calmly withdrawing his hand, "Take it. Stay with your friends. I'll head back home. Come back whenever you're ready."

Aaron nodded and left, heading back to the yakuza house. He found an empty bedroom and climbed into bed wrapping the blankets around himself and crying.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:45 pm

There was a soft knock on the door, then a creak from the hinges as light poked in. The edge of Mari's face peered through the crack, then a few footsteps whisking across the wooden floor followed by the click of the latch. The mattress squeaked when she laid down next to Aaron, and she gently placed a hand on the swaddling near his shoulder.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:28 pm

He held it and choked back a whimper. He felt so pathetic. He was glad she was here, but he had nothing to say for himself. He just sniffled, and tried not to make a lot of noise as he shook from his sobs.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:30 pm

She scooted closer and curled up to him. "You're the only dude I've been in a bed with besides Dad. Guess that makes you either really lucky or family."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:33 pm

He seized as he snortlaughed. Oh God. "Mari...please never change." he wrapped around her and nuzzled into her neck.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:35 pm

She patted his hair with a smile. "That's my Mr. America."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:45 pm

After awhile he turned onto his back, "Okay, so...I don't know what to do or think. The dreams were indeed not dreams. I confronted him about it. He said that he was broken basically, and that he loves me and he wants me to stay. I still love him. I don't know what I should do..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 pm

"The thing is... if you stay with him, you're going to keep getting hurt. Is love enough when your health is at risk? Even if you feel like you owe him a lot, is it worth it when you didn't even ask for it? He does what he wants, and that's not always a good thing."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm

" I know but...fuck he's charming. I mean, he hasn't cast one, but it's like I'm under some sort of spell. But, he did go ahead and go home. So I suppose we'll see if time does anything to help..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Darius crossed his arms. "He admitted that he enjoys hurting you. If he does love you, it it not a healthy love. I do not believe a person like him is capable of a healthy relationship, and it seems like he knows that. I pity him, but staying with him will only destroy you."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:51 pm

"It might not destroy me? I mean I could take it possibly..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 pm

"But would it make you happy!"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:17 pm

"I don't know...that's why I want to spend time away from him. I'll see how I feel without him and then see which is more painful I guess."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Mari nodded with determination, then smiled. "We're here for you every step of the way!!" She pumped a fist into the air!

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:24 pm

"Thanks," he smiled and snuggled back into his blankets.
Meanwhile, Julian finished packing, gave Marisbury a way to contact him and headed back to Montana.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Darius didn't say anything, but stayed nearby to comfort Aaron. He put a hand on Aaron's shoulder as he fell asleep and smiled confidently. This was, hopefully, a new chapter in Aaron's life.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum