Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holy Grail Victory

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Holy Grail Victory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holy Grail Victory

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 pm

"I'd appreciate good sportsmanship to this news, but I have obtained the grail. Saber has contracted with one of our masters to come with us. If you come in peace, you're welcome as well. The grail war is not what it seems...well, wasn't what it seemed, I suppose I should say."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Neither of them reacted to the news immediately. A-san threw up his hands. "What do you mean 'obtained the Grail?' Last I counted, you've only beaten one of our Servants."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 pm

"Well, when you work with a group and are all united under a common goal, the goal is easier to achieve. We have been a unit this entire time, and the servants, knowing the truth of the war, sacrificed themselves so that I could gain the knowledge to bring them back in a more free state."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:54 pm

"You... sacrificed your entire team?" A-san said, taken aback. "Good lord! I would call that madness, but... I suppose that's enough to fill the Grail and claim it."

"It is the truth," Artoria backed him up. "He demonstrated his new abilities for me. He could do so for you as well, if you doubt him."

"Not necessary. The math adds up. Besides, I don't think you would lie to me, King of Knights."

Artoria wasn't sure why, but she felt offended.

A-san looked over at Caster. "What do you think?"

"I am only your Servant," Caster said. "I will follow your lead."

"Hm. In that case, I'd like to join you." He paused. "I'd better tell the rest of my team. A few of them can't be trusted, but I might be able to win over one of them. I'd ask where you'd like me to meet you, but... I don't suppose you'd be comfortable giving me that information if I'm going to go back to my team, would you?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Avalon stepped forward, once again giving out her phone number and instructing him to get a burner phone to contact them. 

Lazarus smiled, "We'll be happy to take in anyone who might be beneficial. The grail war has produced many wrongs from the start, and I intend to correct them. We do have to go now. Good luck and stay safe." with that the group headed to the airport as quickly as possible.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 am

Phillipus lightly touched Artoria's shoulder to get her attention. "Your Highness, I'd like to apologize for the- I should've, perhaps, been more careful with the methods I chose to envoy you to us." He gave a wan smile. "I can't exactly say I'm in the right mind to make the best decisions, after all this."

"Also, there was something Sir Mordred wanted you to have." He reached inside his robes and produced a travel book of London and the English Channel, one that he'd purchased while travelling years prior.

"They found it in my personal stores, and when I saw how much it meant to them, I couldn't possibly say no." He offered Artoria the book, and when she leafed through it, there was an inscription on the endpaper:

"Father, let's go together someday! - Mordred"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:05 pm

"It's alright. It might have been for the best, after all, before Manaka could do anything about it."

Artoria flipped through the pages thoughtfully, before landing on the page with Mordred's note. She didn't really know what to think at first--just like when they had first spoken, it somehow didn't seem like the same Mordred that she fought to the death. She could hardly understand.

But again she remembered what that one Knight said one day, before storming out of Camelot. "The King doesn't understand how others feel."

She closed the book and held it against her breastplate. The Knight of Rebellion. The child of Morgan. Her child. Artoria only ever aspired to be a good King, never a good father. How could she? She never knew Mordred was her child until it was too late.

She regretted not being able to speak to Mordred one last time. She hadn't gotten to know her well enough. She only knew the Mordred that destroyed Britain. Not the Mordred who sacrificed herself for her Master's happiness.

She took a deep breath and bowed respectfully to Phillipus. "Thank you."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3