Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holy Grail Clusterfuck

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holy Grail Clusterfuck

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Atalanta readied her bow, but did not fire. She didn't want to give away her presence until absolutely necessary, especially since Kirei wasn't supposed to have a servant.

Scathach chased the other lancer, striking him

Kittenboxxing carried out 1 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 DVINn4I

*remember I get double damage on C divinity or less*

Last edited by Kittenboxxing on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Damascus carried out 1 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:49 pm

The enemy Lancer deftly deflected the spear, chuckling softly to himself. What a formidable foe.

Turn 3

Servant Initiative

A: Atalanta, Scathach, Blue Lancer, Avenger
B: Astolfo, Red Saber, Blue Berserker, Blue Caster
C: Paracelsus, Asterios, Medea, Blue Saber
D: Fran, Iskander

Master Initiative

A: Kirei, Bazett, Shiki
B: Yui, Illya, Avalon, Carlotta, A-san, Touko
C: Mari, Daichi, Manaka
D: Lazarus, Aaron

The enemy Caster tried not to trip over his lines as he continued his chant; he had to hope his barrier and his allies could hold off Astolfo long enough. [[Teleportation: Line 2/3]]

Blue Berserker roared again and charged in to attack Iskandar.
Damascus carried out 1 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Iskandar attempts to keep his bulls in motion, using their momentum and his own deftness to stay out of the way of Blue Berserker's reach.

azetidine carried out 1 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 BRGF2wg
[/quote]

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Darius whiffed it, the axe going over Alexander's head.

As the battle progresses, there is a shimmer of light on top of a building nearby, and Ruler appears. Still dressed in his Christian robes, he oversees the battle with a serious expression.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Astolfo landed just before the opposing Caster's shield, then swung his lance as if to loosen his wrist. "So... Which one of you is Saber's master?" He paused. "Your Saber, obviously! It doesn't make any sense for you to know who our Saber's master is. Anyways, a Servant's battle is between Servants!"

He leveled the lance at Caster and rose up on his toes, springing on the balls of his feet. "Have at you, if you have honor!" He bounced forward and back, making soft noises under his breath while jabbing at the barrier.

Meanwhile, Saber swung at Lancer Blue as he dodged Lancer Red's blow.

fuyumin carried out 1 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 SsExZ0s

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Lancer twirled around and deflected the sword just in time, but it was clear that he was beginning to be hard-pressed. Saber, Hachi, and Fran all had him pinned.

Turn 3

Servant Initiative

B: Astolfo, Red Saber, Blue Berserker, Blue Caster, Ruler

Master Initiative

Seemingly infuriated at missing Darius the first time, mana swelled up in Asterion's arms again. Letting out a wild howl, he launched forward and swung both axes together, the pair of weapons sinking into Darius' stomach.

Blood splattered the side of the Tohsaka mansion, and a burst of wind shattered the street-facing windows. Darius sailed a block down the street, tearing up the asphalt as he rolled to a stop.

Yui's jaw dropped. "Holy shit!"

Asterion
HP: 1,500/1,500
MP: 140/200

Blue Berserker
HP: 550/1,000
MP: 100/100

Blue Saber hopped across the rooftops toward Astolfo, still a round away, but within earshot. "Get away from them!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Astolfo turned, eyes wide. "I was just challenging him to a duel, I promise! I don't wanna duel you, because our Saber said I can't, and a promise to a friend is a promise." He pulled the lance up as if blocking a blow. "I-I'll fight back, though! If I have to!" He whirled on his heel and threw a finger at Caster. "Don't try anything funny!!"

Phillipus smacked his forehead with a palm. "Astolfo, what are you doing!!" The distant retort rang: "What are you doing!!" The Caster shook his head and ran across the courtyard, stopping next to Carlotta. "I've got your back." He glanced up to the window where Lazarus was doubtlessly peering through the glass and scratching notes. Kneeling next to her, he laid his hands on her chest and chanted swiftly and expertly. [HEALING, RANK B]

Medea popped once again out of the air and reappeared next to Daichi. "Finally, a substantial hit on that big bastard! How are you, dear?"

Last edited by fuyumin on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Daichi frowns. "I think we need to put more pressure on their masters." He takes his fob watch out of his pocket and fondles it. "But I don't want to expose myself. How strong of an invisibility spell can you put on me?"

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 pm

She smirked with confidence. "Darling, neither Death nor taxmen would find you. Just say the word."

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Daichi nods. "When I activate this, then." He raises the watch then puts it back in his pocket, and prepares to move.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Carlotta Quinlan
HP: 10/30
MP: 500/500
Command Spells: 3

Turn 3

Servant Initiative

Master Initiative

Fran swung her mace at the enemy Lancer, but as he was playing purely defensively now, was able to dodge it with relative ease.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:13 pm

"Take care of her, or I'll take care of you," Iskander growled at Kirei. He then lashed his bulls up to full speed, and charged at Darius using Via Expugnatio again.

azetidine carried out 3 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 DVINn4I , The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 BRGF2wg , The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 BRGF2wg
[/quote]

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Darius, still trying to recover from Asterion's massive blow, struggled to get out of the way.

Damascus carried out 3 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :
The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 BRGF2wg , The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 DVINn4I , The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 SsExZ0s
Damascus carried out 3 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 ZfOu2HA (Saving throw.) :
The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 GQpmK9x , The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 MxURYM5 , The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 LmRRie2

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Berserker managed to dodge the front hooves, but the back hooves of the Divine Bulls slammed into his side, pushing him aside as the wheels screamed past.

Alexander
HP: 450/500
MP: 100/300

Blue Berserker
HP: 400/1,000
MP: 100/100

Numerous wounds covered his body now, dripping blood.

MASTERS TURNS!

Kirei joined Paracelsus next to Carlotta's body and cast his healing spell, helping mend the last of the injury.

Carlotta Quinlan
HP: 30/30
MP: 500/500
Command Spells: 3

He breathed a sigh of relief and looked back in the direction the killing shot had come from, seeing the distant Masters on the rooftop.

Yui cast her spell just as she jumped out the front door, and a thin white film seemed to spread over her body and disappear. She quickly spun in place, taking in everything she could see. Berserker down the block--Lancer facing off against three opponents--Caster next to three Masters--and Saber trying to catch up with Astolfo. She scanned as many stats as she could in a short time.

A-san continued to stand still and observe the situation. Caster would have them out of trouble soon enough, and Saber could surely handle their new arrival.

What he didn't expect was Manaka to jump forward, stopping just short of crossing Caster's barrier, and raising a finger.

"I'm Saber's Master! Nice to meet you!"

She waggled her finger at Astolfo, and a sudden shadow formed in the air around her. A large wave of black energy sliced down toward Astolfo at surprising speed.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 pm

"Aah!!" He tried to leap back!

fuyumin carried out 1 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:35 pm

To Astolfo's total surprise, even as he tried to dodge, his magic-breaking book failed to protect him. He was vaguely aware of a straining aura from the Logastilla, as it was beaten out by magic even more powerful than it.

Astolfo
HP: 150/200
MP: 300/300

The black blade sliced him from shoulder to hip, blood spattering the ground under him.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Daichi was about to head to the roof, but the clash between Manaka and Astolfo caught his eye. "...Well that will be a problem," he mused. He brought out his gun in his right hand and the watch in the other, and clicked it open. Moving now twice as fast as usual, he flitted around, seeking a vantage point, though he planned to wait until Medea made him invisible before shooting.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Mari eased the pistol out of the waistband holster and looked across the courtyard. Holy shit, nerd's packing too?? She blinked, and he became a blur. Pressing herself behind cover, she steadied the handgun in both hands to line up a shot at the rooftop trio.

As soon as Daichi cut across the ground, Medea aimed her wand and whispered. [HELD ACTION: INVISIBILITY, RANK A]

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Avalon breathed a sigh of relief as she saw Carlotta being tended to and continued to concentrate on her spell.

Carlotta sucked in a huge breath, coming back to life. She was flustered for a moment, but with a hurried 'Thank you,' to Kirei and Paracelcus, she grabbed the wooden steak she had carved and the hammer she had obtained, and pointed to Aaron, activating her mystic code, "You have done what you should not!!" Her eyes were completely black as she slammed the steak into the tree with the hammer. 

"FUCK!" he winced at the unexpected pain, falling momentarily to one knee before his rose absorbed the mana. As he got back to standing position he yelled, "What the hell is the church doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be neutral?!" he was extremely aggravated now, and began to take aim with his same spell at Avalon, since she'd just sent off her barrier.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Mari's bullet pinged harmlessly off Caster's barrier. A-san tilted his head slightly in her direction. "She didn't really think that would work, did she?"

Having listened to the chaos outside for long enough, Shiki--Touko's mysterious assistant--went to an upstairs window and stared out at the battle. She'd seen a lot of shit, but this was on another level.

Turn 4

Servant Initiative

Master Initiative

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Atalanta growled as she saw Astolfo slashed so badly. Perhaps she could do a noble phantasm without anybody seeing her? She deftly snuck out onto a balcony, hiding behind a large plant. She took a knee and aimed her bow towards the sky, sending her complaint message up. That little bitch would pay. Before now she might have cared that she was only a child, but the mud she was summoned with supressed those feelings. She concentrated all her arrows on the young blonde girl. 

Kittenboxxing carried out 1 launched of one The Holy Grail Clusterfuck - Page 3 S0oprR4 (CLASH.) :

Scathach attempted her noble phantasm again, striking with her spear at blue lancer. 

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:32 pm

"Master!" Saber burst forward with all her strength to place herself between Manaka and the arrows.

[[Blocking first strike at disadvantage]]

Lancer grit his teeth and swept his lance up to intercept the strike. Seeing the mana in her spear, he couldn't afford to be hit by this...

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:35 pm

Artoria swept away the arrows with her sword, and stood poised to try and block the rest.

Lancer barely managed to dodge the red spear again. "I'll admit... I've had a stroke of good luck. And I'm not keen on testing it any further. You were a worthy opponent."

Lancer bowed, before abruptly returning to spirit form. Hachi and Saber both felt him retreating to the northeast, from where they had come from.

Turn 4

Servant Initiative

Master Initiative

Damascus