Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovering Bazett

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Recovering Bazett - Page 7 Empty Re: Recovering Bazett

Post by fuyumin Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:00 am

Mouth full of sandwich, Mari waved a hand. "What if my dad just goes in all like, 'fuck you old man, the girl ain't worth anything to you now, and i'm going to help her'?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 am

"I...don't think that's wise..." Scathach advised. " What about the other boy that lives there? Would he be useful as a captive?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:03 am

She snorted, voice flat. "So taking hostage is wise?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 am

"Ugh... probably not. He's not a magus, and I don't think Zouken cares much about his well-being. Seems like our best two options are storming the house directly, or waiting to see if Ayaka leaves the house. I don't much care for either option."

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:07 am

She smiled at Mari, " Taking a hostage will be easier. If it was a viable option it would not put any of us directly in danger and possibly force Zouken off of his home turf. If we send in your father, he could be killed purely out of spite, but as Mrs. Yui said, Zouken does not care for the boy's safety," she took a brief moment to consider the options. "Let's wait for now. We'll wait for 3 days. If she does not leave the house, we'll storm it. Does that sound alright?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 am

Yui nodded. "That sounds alright with me. With nine Servants, it seems like little could go wrong, but that man hasn't lived for 300 years for nothing. I'll keep an eye on the mansion in the meanwhile."

She headed back toward Lazarus' room to continue studying. On the way, though she stopped suddenly.

Something was wrong.

All the mages in the house could feel it too--the leyline under the house was suddenly unstable. Like the strong flame of a candle suddenly weakening in a breeze, it was like something was sapping the leyline's strength all of a sudden.

At the Grail, Daichi and Medea could feel the source. The Grail suddenly pulled in a moderate amount of a mana from the leylines, sapping it with incredible speed. It surged up within the Grail, consolidated, then burned out all at once, apparently being used up for something. Then the Grail was back to normal, though the leylines were still somewhat weakened.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:17 am

Lazarus immediately shot down to the basement, taking Phillipus with him. He had to examine the leyline. He opened a well hidden trap door that lead down further, to a sub-basement he had constructed. It wasn't as fancy as the house's original basement, but he wanted his lab closer to the leyline. After wandering through a couple hallways, he arrived to a round room with a large, deep well in the ground. It did not hold water, though. He quickly climbed a ladder down, immersing himself in the power of the leyline and concentrating, trying to feel the power of it's current.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:19 am

Based on Lazarus' measurements, the leyline was now operating at about 90% capacity. Though only a slight reduction in terms of its overall power, whatever had sapped the mana had to be something huge.

Last edited by Damascus on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:20 am

Phillipus had just been showing Medea how to take samples from Atalanta - how to swab her cheeks and store hair. As soon as Lazarus gripped his elbow, he ran after the mage, immediately alarmed.

"You felt that too, I assume?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:23 am

He had nodded at Phillipus as they rushed to the basement, and invited him to come into the well with him. "Well...there are only a few possibilities as to what could have pulled that much power. First and foremost, we should check on the root." he absentmindedly swished his hand through the flow of the leyline. The energy was so poweful, even at 90 percent, his hand met resistance in the stream.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum