Fate/mirror image
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion! - Page 4 Empty Re: Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:51 pm

"Thank you Phillipus! Let me know if you need any help!" Lazarus continued his work, happy with the way things were going.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion! - Page 4 Empty Re: Peace Summit At the Tohsaka mansion!

Post by Damascus Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 pm

A short time after Phillipus got started with the homonculus, another letter arrived. Yui took it to Lazarus.

"...Apparently Kirei and Atalanta showed up to look at the Great Grail. He says they were acting suspicious. What do you think?"

Damascus
Admin

https://fatemirrorimage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:04 pm

"Hm..." Lazarus tried to think, "well...on one hand, I want to say that we should trust Atalanta more...but on the other, Kirei has given us many more reasons not to trust him than Daichi has. I say we be cautious of he and Atalanta." he returned to his writing, including the turn of events. When Yui blinked, next, it seemed that the entire book was full, though only half had been the last time she looked. Lazarus closed the book and stood, smiling, slipping his pocketwatch into his pocket.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:13 pm

She nodded and smirked. "I totally agree."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:26 pm

Not long after that conversation, there was a knock at the door of the mansion. Atalanta waited outside, tail swishing lazily.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:28 pm

"I'll get the door~!" Astolfo skipped over and answered the knocking with a smile. "Miss Atalanta! Come in! The note from Sato-san said you and Kirei-san were acting suspicious, is that true? Why?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Atalanta blinked, slightly taken aback, "Oh...well...what we saw was rather...ominous. We weren't quite sure what to feel about it. It was very powerful, and naturally quite enrapturing." She stepped in as she spoke. "In any case, I came here to visit in a more casual situation. How are you?" she smiled down at the shorter servant.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:34 pm

"I'm just fine! Phillipus is in the lab making a homunculus to put the grail soul into, wanna watch?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:35 pm

"Of course," she let him lead the way.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:55 pm

The mage was feeding a glass pipe down the throat of a clay figure with runes carved into its forehead. Its face was neutral, its body relaxed. Phillipus blew gently down the tube, filling the clay body with the breath of life. The runes glowed, and the homunculus's eyes slid open, gaze darting around the room. Phillipus reached out a hand, which the homunculus took, and rose to its feet.

"Great job!! That was so cool!!" Phillipus chuckled and bowed as Astolfo applauded. He smiled at their guest. "How are you, Atalanta? A casual visit, I hope?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 pm

"Yes, just wanted to see you all. That's a very amazing process..." she did seem genuinely impressed.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:02 am

He waved a humble hand. "It's what the occasion calls for. Unlike my usual homunculi, they will respond to a name, are capable of making their own rudimentary decisions for safety, and can reason and communicate. They're not quite as advanced as an Einzbern, just to make sure there's no trouble, but enough to pass in society under scrutiny and be an asset." He placed his hand on the homunculus's shoulder. "I would like to call you Aleph. My name is Phillipus. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The homunculus looked at the hand for a moment, then reached out its own and shook his hand. "The pleasure is mine, Phillipus." The Caster's grin was nearly face-splitting with pride.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Yui's eyes were wide as she looked over the homonculus. "That's amazing! You really could give the Einzberns a run for their money." She turned back to Phillipus. "It's plenty strong, right? I know we don't want it to be a threat to us, but we also don't want it to die and have the soul end up right back in the Grail again."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:05 pm

"I'm sure he did good work. Should we head to the grail immediately, or wait until morning? If we do, I'd like to meet you all there with Kirei if that's possible." Atalanta smiled at Yui.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Yui thought for a moment. "Although I'd like to get some rest, I'm also pretty anxious to finish this. What do you guys think?" she asked Lazarus and Carlotta.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Lazarus considered, "Well...it's probably best to go as soon as possible..." Carlotta waved her hand dismissively, "Oh, I appreciate your eagerness, but honestly, is the thing going anywhere? We could easily just send a familiar to watch it and get some rest. We can go tomorrow, hm?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:24 pm

"Hmm... I think I'm with Carlotta. As it is, I've almost been awake for 24 hours. If anything does go down, I'd like to have a night's rest behind me."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Lazarus nodded, "That's a solid plan. Let's rest," he kissed Yui goodnight, and headed upstairs. He was honestly rather tired himself. Carlotta bid everyone else goodnight, and Atalanta exscused herself and headed home.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:21 pm

Lazarus was roused from sleep by Daichi's message. He immediately began dressing, assuming Yui would do the same, gathered the servants, and headed to the temple as fast as they could manage.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by azetidine Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:28 pm

"Ho ho, the game is afoot!" Alexander boomed. He was really excited about driving anything for his Mistress.

azetidine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittenboxxing Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Carlotta piled onto the chariot with everyone else, "I hate to admit it, but I'm happy something exciting is happening! I didn't want to part of a boring grail war!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:32 pm

A loud snort of surprise erupted from Phillipus's side of the bedroom as soon as the message hit, followed by the sharp whap of a down pillow hitting him from across the room. A split second later, Astolfo was standing on the floor, armor fully materialized around him. "Wake up wake up wake up we gotta go!!"

Phillipus grumbled, straightening the collar of his robe. "And who was just throwing things at whom just now...?" The caster conjured a hot cup of tea for them both and followed behind Astolfo, who, for the sake of expediency, had decided to use his talents to ride the office chair down.

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Yui jumped onto the back of the chariot with Berserker, looking considerably more sour than the rest of the group. "I can somewhat relate," she said to Carlotta. "But of course it had to be Kirei. I'm going to kill that priest. As long as we're awake..." She pulled out a gem and commanded one of her familiars to fly off toward the Einzbern castle.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fuyumin Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:49 pm

With a hot beverage in his system, Phillipus nodded soberly, brain ticking to wakefulness. "I wish I could say I was surprised, but... Well. If wishes were fishes." Astolfo nodded in agreement.

"We'd need a really big aquarium."

Phillipus looked down at him with an arched eyebrow, smirking faintly. "Something like that. So, anyone, ideas?"

fuyumin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:02 am

Yui shrugged. "Find out what Kirei is doing, then murder him." After a short pause, she quickly added. "If need be."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next